Amerie- Touch...

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Woe D, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woe D

Woe D New Member

Sep 24, 2002
    What y'all think about this album? On her first album, it was love at first listen for every track. This album wasn't like that for me. I had to let the songs grow onto me.

I instantly fell in love with "Falling" just from the snippet on the album teaser. Great song.

"All I Need" is a nice track, I think she should have put the remix with J-Hood on the album, Hood spit a nice homicide-free verse for a change, I was lookin for him to slick add a line about "I'll kill a ~~~~~ for you" or something like that but he didn't murk anybody on the whole track.

When I listen to "Touch" I pretend A is singing to me. Makes it easier to like the song...

"Not the Only One" is a cool little track too. The beat reminds me of something that would've been on a Kelis album...

"Talkin Bout" is hypnotizingly catchy to me...

"Just Like Me" is a super dope cut, probably my second favorite of the whole album...

The "Why Don't We Fall in Love" remix is hot as hell. I like the way the beat comes on like the original and then flips real quick...

Overall, nice album...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.