Amerie- Touch...

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Woe D, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woe D

Woe D New Member

What y'all think about this album? On her first album, it was love at first listen for every track. This album wasn't like that for me. I had to let the songs grow onto me.

I instantly fell in love with "Falling" just from the snippet on the album teaser. Great song.

"All I Need" is a nice track, I think she should have put the remix with J-Hood on the album, Hood spit a nice homicide-free verse for a change, I was lookin for him to slick add a line about "I'll kill a ~~~~~ for you" or something like that but he didn't murk anybody on the whole track.

When I listen to "Touch" I pretend A is singing to me. Makes it easier to like the song...

"Not the Only One" is a cool little track too. The beat reminds me of something that would've been on a Kelis album...

"Talkin Bout" is hypnotizingly catchy to me...

"Just Like Me" is a super dope cut, probably my second favorite of the whole album...

The "Why Don't We Fall in Love" remix is hot as hell. I like the way the beat comes on like the original and then flips real quick...

Overall, nice album...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.