Amber Rose Has Beautiful Tits (Photos)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ghostofmooks, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  2. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

those nipples are way big
    test
  3. Stock

Stock New Member

those boobs weigh as much as wiz khalifa
    test
  4. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Ayo whattup this Deini the Wally Champ namsayin aka Stapleton’s Finest. Ayo I aint really got no problems wit the nigga Wizz Kalifrah nahmeans. Matter fact I aint really know who the nigga was til bout 5 minutes ago n shit namsayin. But yo jus so i aint step on this nigga toes or nothin like that…cos the god sincerely wish the little nigga the utmost success n alla that but yo Imma hafta keep it really 100 wit yalls. This Roll Up shit kinda soft namsayin. By that a nigga mean you could probably rock a cryin baby to sleep wit this shit nahmeans. This some shit for the nurseries n shit namsayin. Ayo a nigga listen to this shit at the wrong time n he liable to start hangin one them posters wit the little babies dressed like animals n vegetables n shit on they walls. A nigga might go cop one them calendars wit the kittens dressed up like they firemen n hang that shit in the hallway namsayin. Ayo this shit be like the shit yall hear in Calgon commercials n shit. Shit sounds like it was produced by muthafuckin Yanni or some shit. Nigga soundin like he gon get muthafuckin Enya n Barbra Streisand to jump on the remix n shit. This like some shit they play in the room when bitches be givin birth n shit. What niggas supposed to do with this shit light candles n soak in a tub by they fuckin selves n shit? Nahmeans. Bitches gon think they can slap a nigga around if they hear a nigga knockin this shit voluntarily n shit. Word bond. A nigga gon grow titties listenin to this kinds a shit. Ayo muthafuckin Lubriderm called n wanna know if they can bottle ya soft ass song nigga. Muthafuckin Hostess wanna know if they can use ya soft ass song to fill Twinkies n shit. Fuck outta here wit this shit nigga. Ayo word bond Staten island niggas dont play this shit son nahmeans. Word. Ayo we punch the sidewalk when we happy nigga. Thats a good day nigga! Ayo we eat broken glass when we in a good mood nigga! Thats real talk. Niggas be shootin at each other when we be sayin hi to each other to keep niggas sharp. We test each others reflexes n keep niggas on they toes n shit nahmeans! Thats love nigga. Thats real family values muthafucka! Yall soft serve niggas dont know nothin bout that. This some shit for niggas to braid they other niggas hair to. Word.
    Aight peace.

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 28th, 2011 at 3:34 am
    test
  5. Stock

Stock New Member

lolwut?

im confused mookie :(
    test
  6. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

aw hell yeah

whats the song?
    test
  7. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  8. Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers New Member

yeah yeah shes bad i kno

duke nigga!
    test
  9. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I wonder if anything of when she was heavier and her tits were a lot bigger will ever surface.
    test
  10. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Fucking repugnant.
    test
  11. Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers New Member

i would stick my based dick in her ass
    test
  12. Stock

Stock New Member

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  13. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Atrocious as fuck.
    test
  14. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

definitely not beautiful tits, dont get me wrong, id motor boat the shit outta them but
    eh as much as i like big titties,
    i HATE IT when the nipples are like REALLY different in size.

beautiful titties to me are symmetrical, real, and a handfull, but those are rare.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.