Am I the only one who didn't feel Blueprint nor Stillmatic...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Prime Evil, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

obviously...both have some dope tracks on em...but still i don't see what the hype is/was about.

i can't see how they're classic. maybe cos i'm not really that of a big fan of neither of the artists...but whatever.

of course...it's just opinion, so don't get your panties in a bunch.
    test
  2. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

that's probably why.
    test
  3. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

test
  4. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

matter of fact...Vol. 3 is better than Blueprint in my opinion.
    test
  5. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

IMO, your opinion sucks
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I did'nt feel Stillmatic .. I don't like any Nas tracks hes good I just don't like him

The blueprint was hot however
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

wow some of the corniest hiphop fans come to this site, woww
    test
  8. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Both are classic/very close to.
    test
  9. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

You're name is one of the corniest on RM. How ironic.

P.S. Tupac doesn't have to have to be labeled "hip-hop" or anything else for that matter. He was who he was and that's it. Saying he's not "hip-hop" takes NOTHING away from his legacy. Dude had a beautiful mind, that sometimes did not show through his music but was very relevant to the creation of his overall beliefs. How old are you? THE DONN? You gotta be kidding me. Let me guess....Tupac isn't hip-hop but Master P is, right? Faggot.
    test
  10. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Just curious.........Who do you think posesses the same level of skill by attribute in hip-hop? Like, who do you think is more well-rounded in this game today? And for what reason do you choose not to base your opinions on the reality that suggests both of these MC's are VERY gifted as hip-hop artists? Not trying to argue. Like I said.......just curious. Peace.
    test
  11. Switch C

Switch C Rap Legend

Both are very good. I'm feelin Stillmatic over Blueprint though, probably because I haven't peeped Blueprint as much.
    test
  12. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

and you are one of them,faggot
    test
  13. Female&Male

Female&Male New Member

You can't do that, thats against the rules!
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

lol i got my name from makaveli, i love 2pac, he my fav rapper ever, somebody edited my shit cuz i got no points to change it.
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

coming froma kat who first album he listened to wuz pulp fiction, u aint hiphop ngga, u dont like pac, biggie, nas or jayz, u aint shit
    test
  16. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

So let me get this.. if a person doesnt listen to Pac,Jay-z nas or Biggie.. that somehow makes him "NOT" hiphop? right..... and what do you put in your cereal
    in the morning?
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

if u cant identify with any rapper, then u dont live a hiphop life.u jus anotha ordinary hater.
    test
  18. fghdjhi

fghdjhi New Member

both of the albums are good but I don't think either one is classic
    test
  19. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

"coming froma kat who first album he listened to wuz pulp fiction, u aint hiphop ngga, u dont like pac, biggie, nas or jayz, u aint shit"

i think all them guys suck ass, but my bdp, big daddy kane, eric b & rakim, public enemy, ice t, nwa, grandmaster flash, treacherous three etc, stock dont count right ??

"if u cant identify with any rapper, then u dont live a hiphop life.u jus anotha ordinary hater."

in the immortal words of KRS ONE.....
    "rap is something you DO hip hop is something you LIVE"

basically, you DONT have to even like rap music, to live a hip hop life, hip hop life is NOT all bling & money....thats RAP life, hip hop life is....struggling to pay bills, being oppressed in one way or another, learning about yourself, sorting out your family before yourself, hip hop life is NOT being on the cover of glossy magazines or in movies or on tv and radio, again...thats RAP life.

a persons taste in music, does not determine thier lifestyle, it will have some bearing on it.....such as...the way you talk, the way you dress, i know ghetto people that dont even like hip hop........shock horror !! but their life is very much similar to that which gets spoken about in hip hop records......

but to answer the first question, i think they are both good albums, personally i wouldnt call em classic but thats just down to my taste, so YES you probably are the only person that didn't feel the 2 albums, maybe you couldnt identify with either rappers you ordinary hater you.
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

if u hate on a rapper's mind, his rhymes, his voice, ur not hiphop, cuz u cant feel where he is coming from, if u cant identify with a rapper, your not hiphop.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.