Am I The Only One That Saw Ghet Get Exposed?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by CelphDaGogetta, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet Ghet Ghet

Ghet Ghet Ghet New Member

what was taken apart?

wait... you actually believe in the distorted perception of a documented psychopath?

or you just WANT to believe it because you hate to see people like me end up right.

animals WANT to believe anything that makes the hurt go away.

why do i type like what? using english? it is too complex or something? if you think I'm hard on you failures, i'm even harder on myself ;D
    test
  2. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

What are you talking about litte man?

All soultan has done is restate information that ghet himself has voluntarily disclosed on numerous occassions.
    test
  3. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

and its all in the open now...

i be damned ....if i was either one of you i would wanna beat the others ass and yall in the same city and shit....

i aint tryin to instigate im jus saying you both air'n the fuck outta each other or tryin to and shit...

thats some bad blood right there...i couldnt jus sit and argue with a motherfucker on a message board with all that type of shit being said,personally. if i was either dude. lol. motherfuckers done took it beyond the next level.
    test
  4. JohnnyStorm662

JohnnyStorm662 New Member

You mean like how you believe you have any sense of power in order to make the hurt of your loose bootyhole go away?
    test
  5. Ghet Ghet Ghet

sadly, i cannot take it to the next level

it's rather predictable what his reaction would be

'IM SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUING YOU FOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY AND TOSS IN A HATE CRIME TOOOOOOOOOOo'

everyone here knows I'm not the one to pull in legality

and EVERYONE here knows this little weasel •••••• is. oh sure, he'll come in and say 'nawww lets square up 1vs1 and ill have legal contracts and everything to make sure no one can sue no one'

like i can trust that... and god help me if i win, he'd find every loop hole in the book to go after me and my wealth. no, i'll never give this sociopath the satisfaction of a clear cut lawsuit. all the bannings hes done for me have me coming from 3rd world proxies that wipe their tables every 15 minutes. hard to go after a person for what they do online when his ip isn't his and there is no unforgable record of it. :'( ESPECIALLY with him in a mod position which gives him direct access over what a person can say.

conflict of interest, baby ;D he get's mod power and in return, I get plausible deniability. fair trade.

its fucking stupid obvious and to deny that as the logical recourse of escalation requires a suspension of disbelief that would even embarrass the average hip-hop listener.

so this beef will go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

believe me, i support escalation. that is a topic i am very well experienced in and one in which i delightfully go out of my way not to play fair in. it's the adrenaline blackouts i fear. it is hard to control yourself when your brain overrides perceptive analysis.
    test
  6. Ghet Ghet Ghet

does it make you feel better to know that you are essentially mocking a five year old for things that he had no control over?

see how easy that was to pull you down to my level? see how easy it is to abandon morality when you let your hatred consume you?

yes, student. follow my footsteps. i'll convert you in no time
    test
  7. JohnnyStorm662

Actually, I'm mocking a bitter, deluded racist by revealing the cause behind his delusions and all the subconscious anger that he holds and directs towards other races. Every ounce of intelligence and credibility you may have had before has been completely dismantled by this thread. You're damaged goods. Your next course of action should be some intensive therapy.
    test
  8. Ghet Ghet Ghet

No, you're actually throwing everything and the kitchen sink at a person that you are desperate, so uncontrollably desperate to see fall because he could stand toe to toe with your political and philosophical ideologies and logically trash it like it was his only job in life.

keep playing that race card. it really adds to that oscar-award winning fabricated outrage bit you are trying to play. it's almost convincing to even the lesser humans.

you have no credits. you have no work history worth recognition. any creative talent you have has never and will never be acknowledged by anyone that matters. you hide behind aliases. I am -forced- to have them. and what i have aren't even aliases. it's just a new account with the same name theme.

you unaccomplished coward.
    test
  9. JohnnyStorm662

Ummm, I think you got me confused with someone else with that last post, haha. It must suck to have to deal with someone who keeps most of his personal information off of the Internet. It gets rid of all the psuedo power you pretend to have. Damn.
    test
  10. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

damn it feels good to be rape free
    test
  11. Ghet Ghet Ghet

it only means i control your fear. :D
    test
  12. Ghet Ghet Ghet

does it make you feel better to know that you are essentially mocking a five year old for things that he had no control over?

see how easy that was to pull you down to my level? see how easy it is to abandon morality when you let your hatred consume you?

yes, student. follow my footsteps. i'll convert you in no time. you, too, shall become a cynic like me. and then you'll be free.
    test
  13. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

not 1 part of me ever got molested or raped

im just thankful fam
    test
  14. Ghet Ghet Ghet

and when you cross that moral threshold, how long until you cross others?

be careful... go too far and they'll brand you a racist.
    test
  15. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

i can live with that
    test
  16. Ghet Ghet Ghet

good, then we have something in common :D
    test
  17. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

by wealth you mean your one pair of shoes? lol