Am I the only one annoyed by the current Poker Craze..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

shits gotten out of hand...Its everywhere. Offline and online.

What the fuck...poker been around forever...why is it suddenly all over my TV...and my computer?
    test
  2. Wargasms

SPADES nugguh
    test
  3. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

u damn right son. where the fuck did this shit come from all of a sudden?

man i'm annoyed as fuck

mainly coz i don't know how to play that shit
    test
  4. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

cuz some geek walked away with the championship and it was televised on espn..
    now everybody thinks they are doc holiday

I tell you what tho, its brought a host of suckers to the game.. I cant complain to much

but it is annoying..
    test
  5. Wargasms

lol, that could be my problem too...but its boring as hell to watch....
    test
  6. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

yeah, rounders is sick as fuck tho

i dont mind watching a few hands on espn every once and a while, but whenever i get in my poker mood i can never find it on... lol
    test
  7. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

no one fucking with me in spades...
    test
  8. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

ohhhhhhhhh.. spadesssss.. i havent played spades in years.. fuck poker.. World Series of Spades.. lmfao
    test
  9. Wargasms

i saw rounders, im trying to remember who was in it...was it Mark Wahlberg and Ed Norton??

cause i keep picturing Ed getting stomped out by the cops in that one scene.
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

haha hell no, and i get heated when peeps trying to sneak info across the table, haha i stay watchin for that shit...
    test
  11. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yo i used to play spades on the daily when i was living in VA with 3 of my boys, everynight wed just drink blast music and play spades during the week for seriously a year straight, haha... shit was hot...
    test
  12. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yeah everytime we had a few peeps over we always had a spades game going, chics get into it too...

one of my roomates was an underbidding bitch, haha... but we just threw it in if the called books was too low... like my team calls 5 and then they call 4, if no one was willing to up what they called we just redelt... fuck that underbidding shiiiit
    test
  13. Wargasms

me and my homie fabian used to piss people off so bad playing spades our freshman year in college. LMAO, we were in a tournament in the main lobby which connects 4 different dorms....we were cutting ass and drinking gin outta styrofoam cups...drunk as hell...we knew we had the bomb hand and were about to get probably every book to end the game...

and then we started not only smacking the books down. We would leave the table...run out the building...come in different ways and smack it down...

we got rediculous with it. Haha 1st fabian went up in an elevator....never came back down...but ran in a side door on the other side of the lobby and smacked it down....

then i went outside...got this lil ni.igga outta bed...brought him down in his pajamas and make him smack the shit down for me...lmaooo

then fabian went outside...rode back in on his roomates bike....rode by and dropped off his card, then rode back out lmaoo..

next time, i went upstairs, got a fuckin envelope.....put the chick we was playing's name on the shit and addressed that shit to "Main Lobby" and a stamp on it...i came back to the table...sat down without the card....then this asian kid comes and delivers the mail ...lmao.

Good Times
    test
  14. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

hahahahah war that shits funny as hell, hahah...

i just used to yell BANG EM when i took a book, top of my lungs shit, if it was a big book i might stand up do the michael jackson spin and slam that bithc down and yell it, haha... peeps would get pissed...
    test
  15. Wargasms

man, that was my wild out partner...we still tight but we dont get to hang out as much since we live on opposite ends of columbia, and he married w/ 2 kids, and im so busy with school and my wife...lol...

i got many stories with that dude..lmao...we "auctioned" ourselves in an AKA sorrority auction...we came in wearing Jason Masks....sweatpants with no draws on...and wife beaters...and were rubbin hard dicks on all the chicks...lmao...

the person who bought us is now his wife. LOL.
    test
  16. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

Ugly Twats! - Im Back! - Who Wants To Fight By My Side!
    test
  17. Wargasms

im down with Dougie D. The Dougfather
    test
  18. Dougie Dizzle

test
  19. Dougie Dizzle

Wargasms! - De Rep The Living Shit Out Of Mesk! - Now!
    test
  20. Wargasms

haha, i cant do that dougie...I owe mesk 502.503393 million dollars for an intro he laced for me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.