Almost 2 years on. Now who thought GTA SA was a flop?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Sex in movies is a different standard. My point is, its ok to kill people, but not have sex? Im no political activist, I really could care less honestly, I just think thats funny, how our society will let people play games with killing but not sex. Your right tho, shit is M rated...and the scene which was hidden wasnt even as graphic as some scenes from R movies.
    test
  2. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

I wont say this game was a fad or failure...but the longevity just isnt there really.....people already mentioned the highway/countryside just wasnt a enough....to me that was one of worst installment added to SA..who wants to drive around the boring bland country??......yea more interactivity with the actual cities would of been nice...i actually beat the story and it all goes down hill after u leave LA, so there is actual point in continuing the story..come on now CJ on jetpacks flying over Area 51?!?! What happen to that Hood Nicca we started the story with, not a fuckin meteor man.....basically they just need to take the gTA series online...thats where the real money is....they did leave the idea open for muliplayer gaming in the GTA series when they introduced the 2 player mode in SA...it was pretty bad but it was a nice option to have.....but again they need to take these games online...i would love to see that
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Actually, Id be shocked if 4 wasnt online. Is Saints Row gonna be online?
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i dont know, thats a good question tho
    test
  5. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

yea it is actually suppose to be online....but i have great feeling Saint Row is going to be wack
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.