Allow Me To RE-Introduce myself!!!.....

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I (and my fellow Alley Mods) have noticed that the alley is being frequented by a quite a few regulars, some new comers, and some veteran members of this site that haven't always frequented the Alley! It's nice to get the traffic and the interactivity! And I personally think the diverse subject matter in the threads have been quite refreshing.

I welcome everyone. This thread will be sticky'ed (sp?)so everyone can have a face and bio with the names. I'm hoping everyone will do this write.
    1.Put your name and age
    2.Your picture
    3.A description of yourself on and off the board (that is pretty much up to you!).
    Have fun guys! Allow me to re-introduce myself...I'll start off:

-MsKeydaQueen aka Undergroundkween, 28 yrsold
    [​IMG]
    -I'll try to keep this brief. I am a music lover. A poet. An activist. Some may think I'm a bigot due to the fact I have a very afrocentric (emphasizing or promoting emphasis on African culture and the contributions of Africans to the development of Western civilization ) purpose. But I love all people in general. I am a single mother of all boys. I am a thick woman (although on this board that equates to FAT,lol). I am your stereotypical earthy conscious woman. I burn inscense, chew mishwacs, watch documentaries, have dreadlocks, and listen to neo soul and REAL HIP HOP! LOL. I love meeting new people so hit me up on the PM, Rep Box, yahoo messenger, or peep my myspace links. I have been a member here since '02 (longer really), and have been modding for over 3 yrs I believe! Peace yah.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

What new traffic?

This forum's way past it's sell by date.
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Good Thread idea Misskey ;o)

[​IMG]

Although this feels as if I'm writing a personal add....(not that I ever have [look] haha) I'll do it anyway ;o)

I'm Eva-Marie aka Nanijah! I'm 25yrs old, live in Canada. I'm married and have 2 beautiful children :eek:) Ohhhhhhhh and I can't forget Bruno, my puppy and Max my kitty. Yep. Basically that's me in a seashell. Me, my family and my pets :D

Oh yeah and can't forget my Rap Music Serious-ness!!! I advise ya'll be to RMS! ;o)

(p.s. Yes I know, I'm white...guess that happens when ya have two white parents...it's amazing really!!)
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

well if you had to sit on an ugly face like that, wouldn't you run too? I mean we can't really put the blame on the hair here ;o)
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Hmm, if the hair is running away....that would mean it would appear to be moved back further...which would then be the hair that's to blame for runnin...no?

Maybe we can blame it on my ugly face?

Or we can blame the fact that I have a big forehead?
    [​IMG]

You're diss, you're call sweetheart :eek:)
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hahaha what the fuck nanijah your being funny as hell in this thread.. haha, not to say your not witty.. but damn! hahaha

and i feel you! big forheads all the way!.. i practically got a fucking fivehead!
    test
  7. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Well, I guess I count as new traffic. My name is Ilysse, 32 (old on this board, I think) I work as a receptionist so I am online all day long btwn phone calls and appointments. I'm married, some of you may have read my bitching about him lol, he alright, we just together too much. No kids, waiting for the state to bring us some, we are approved to adopt up to 3. I'm from NY but live in a small town in GA now, I hate it. I am multi-racial/ multi-cultural with identity issues LOL. Wasn't always like that, got worse over the years and especially since I moved here in the mid 90s. I am adaptable on the surface but never seem to actually fit anywhere. I've lived in the projects and I've lived on the hilltop and everything in between. I grew up listening to jazz, blues and classical music btwn my pop and grandpa, I can appreciate most music except metal and country (both just sound like noise to me). I can't think of anything else right now...
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

no kids 32 wow. what your secreate haha
    test
  9. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Didn't want any for a long time. We don't even use birth control 'cause the pill kills my sex drive (went 3 years w/o sex b4 I realized it was the pills) and I am allergic to spermicides. So we use the pull out meathod. But I have always been real careful about using protection with everyone else I been with. It was a few years b4 I let my husband ride bare back (he wasn't my husband at the time) and only after he got checked out by a doctor. We met online, you can never be too careful.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm not trying to prove anything except the fact that you are right! A) I'm ugly and B) I gotta big forehead. I mean, if I was insecure I wouldn't post ANY pictures. Let alone 2 (or the more that I have posted before). I enjoy your disses, some make me laugh, others, well. Some you need help with :eek:)

Oh btw my kids are in school ;o) today is my day off from work! :D So yes of course I'ma spend it on rm. I'm rap music serious. I thought you would have known this by now! :D

Much love to you sweetheart.

We gonna see your picture and introduction? Cuz I believe if we aren't, you might as well leave the thread (you can dedicate a whole other post to me to diss me if you like, or pick a random one I've posted in and start there. But don't go ruining Misskey's post :eek:)

Smoooches [heart]
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

My name is Jae Keeps aka Pain, I'm 19 years old from Upstate NY, and this is the only picture of myself I could find. In the pic, I'm sittin' in a haunted dryer in a haunted building (someone had to do it, everyone was shook of it). Click on it to get a bigger view, I got it off my boys Webshots.
    [​IMG]
    I'm hard headed to strangers, but very willing to admit I'm wrong to anyone else. I enjoy learning about myself and others. My music is my soul (check the Beats and Music link in my sig), though I consider myself a writer/poet above everything else. I have a broad taste in music, everything from Sublime to 50 Cent to John Legend to Atmosphere. I smoke more weed than the average pothead, I also give less of a fuck than the average person. I come across as sexist, I prefer to say I'm overly cautious with women. I'm also always up for discussion of philosophy of any kind...
    test
  12. Janitor

Janitor Guest

im about to make it so you can'T make replies in the alley
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

*can't

sort it out jeff.
    test
  14. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Well...uh...so far so good. I appreciate the response form thouse who posted! Big ups to Sweet I for adding some mature flavor to the board!!
    test
  15. slickk

slickk Newbie

whaddup misk?
    test
  16. Janitor

Janitor Guest

thanks lol
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Anidawehi (AZ) - 25 Years Old (Pictures are 2 years old)
    [​IMG]
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Walt, post your picture in here or leave the thread, man. There's more than enough threads in the Alley for you to beg for attention in. Let this one alone.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

My nam Hooooov,
    H to the O-V,
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Is Walter still talking to me, Malo?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.