Alley's Ethnic Attractions

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Cedric, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

^^lmao@me punkin' the shit out o' you[funny]

your "hood" ain't shit. just a bunch of illegals & white ppl

and i don't think i'll be comin' back to miami anytime soon

when i get back from afghanistan, i'm plannin' on goin' to the dominican republic

and if i do go back to miami, damn right i'll go to miami beach. cause that's where all the hot bitches are.

hahaha@you not wantin' to see attractive women in next to no clothing. you a suspect ass in the closet muh' fucka

and bwahahahaha@you wantin' to fight. i'd knock your head right off your pencil neck. little fuckin' internet geek gonna run his mouth at a soldier[funny]

speed off jr
    test
  2. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

lol...this ³³³³³ is the epitome of a lame....yeah you'll stay on miami beach cause yo puss' ass wouldnt neva come cross the bridge' s.pooky ass whiteboy...what happened to all that talk bout you bein in DaCity? sucka ass ³³³³³ get caught false reppin a ³³³³³ hood....lmao@my hood aint shit yet you was tryna shout it out...bitch my hood alone could prolly run your whole lame ass city ³³³³³ fuck pittsburgh...holla at me when u let ya nuts hang lil boy....fuckin toy solider...get outta here with that...

and lol@you de reppin 5 times...got damn i must really be gettin to you...truth hurt dont it bitch?...
    test
  3. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

and lmao dont tell me you changed my custom tittle whatever the fuck its called too?...getta life homeboy....what a mothafuckin duck i cant believe the shit u lames do on here...
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Go ahead then. Make the connection.
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

^^lmao@me wipin' my ass with your "hood", your name & the name of everyone you know[funny]

i don't "false rep" anything. i said i spent much time in liberty city. didn't say i repped it. dumbass. i've spent much time in afghanistan, but i sure as fuck ain't reppin' it.

and you know you wouldn't/couldn't fuck with me
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Lyme

Lyme Guest

native & greek
    test
  7. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

nah they aint the same...its just all these lames act alike...but he's a brit or canadian or some shit..lol...

and lol@ dude whit his gun pic..baldheaded ass better stay on the army base with that pipe you wont bust..i bet you one of them dudes who stay on the base with all the women..you scared of combat..i hop them arabs put one in you....
    test
  8. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

lol@ me using some cali ass menace slang...and i been saying didnt knowbody know you in the burgh..you a lame, if you never left know one would know you..
    pull ya skirt down lil dude..
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

^^lol@poppin' off with the same dumb shit[funny]

"lames"[funny]

that's some corny ass shit ho-cakes

and scared of combat?

not likely, considerin' this is my 2nd time bein' deployed

hahaha@the very notion of double bein' scared[funny]

that's like sayin' michael jordan was scared to dunk. it's just not feasible.

speed off there gunz.... err... i mean thresh
    test
  10. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

nice haircut double.

"its hard to yell when the bar-rel's in ya mouth"
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

'Look @ me I got a gun that looks like it has aluminum foil down the barrel!!! im gangsta!'
    test
  12. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

whoa now son... settle down.

i'm sure a man of military status wouldn't be holding a fake gun.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

I fail to see how that changes the legitmacy of that gun.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

hey jackass- there's this thing called a "camera flash"

[funny]

and please genius, tell me what your valued **snicker** opinion is on the legitimacy of the M1911 i'm holdin' in that picture.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

You dont get red-eye with camerea flash. So thats a shit excuse.

PLUS you dont even know the right name for it.

It's actually a fucking PP7 silver addition.
    test
  16. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

lmao@this ol mr. magoo lookin ass ³³³³³ omg...you a toy soldier dog who you tryna s.pook mane...u aint scarin nobody with your lil military isued pistol tryna
    mean mug like u james bond lmao what a cornball...³³³³³ you the cook fuck outta here talkin bout you in combat you have all day to post on the net with us....you one of them dudes who was too pussy growin up and always got ya wallet ganked and ya face lumped up on the daily so u got tired of bein the bitch u are and figure aye ima go to the army so you can grow some balls when you in your early 30's and brag about how many guns you got on the internet and brag about how your a lethal weapon or whateva the fuck [funny]......this ³³³³³ is a lame...and again you didnt set foot in my city where was u stayin at? ³³³³³ you cant even name me one person, one spot, one street in the whole shit so shut that bullshit up...
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

^^lmao@this kid typin' out a huge paragraph, and still ain't sayin' shit[funny]

1. i've never lost a fight in my life.
    2. you'd get merced.
    3. lol@you bein' obsessed with who i know. you're one of those loser fucks who try to live life through other ppl's accomplishments. all the cats i know down in florida are in the national guard. a bunch of latinos, jamacians, and haitians who would whoop your m0nkey ass soon as look at you.
    4. i'm in my mid 20's, not early 30's. dumbass.
    5. there's a dope cuban restaurant on the end of NW 28th st called La Laguna. i used to eat breakfast there. sonned.

and malobitch- it was the fuckin' camera flash

hahahaha@you makin' up shit

"silver addition"[funny]
    test
  18. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

lmao nw 28 st is not LibertyCity homeboy thats Allapatah ok? u still aint said shit lol@shoutin out restaurants i dont see how you sonned me i said where did u stay at ...whateva tho im not even on that tip no more i gives a fuck wut u say from now on u aint stay in my hood i think u've made that pretty clear.....you a real sucka man...lmao@u never lost a fight...lmao@you thinkin anybody really believes that...cmon dawg "you aint gotta lie to kick it"....who you tryn to impress on here with that bullshit?...."
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

i ain't tryin' to impress noone

fuck all you little fucks[funny]

i only speak the truth
    test
  20. Dexter Unitas

Dexter Unitas New Member

no homo but double ml is one of the ugliest men i've ever seen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.