Alley Cats

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Yahunyahti, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Eyore gets that sympathy pussy and Stevo just gets pussy reguardless of species.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

its the idea of god n something powerful watching over me..

not jesus christ n christianity.. i dont go to church nemore
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Don't expect to find logic in Christians.
    They eat pork and allow homosexual weddings.
    Both of which their Bible strictly condemns, with the punishment of death.

Of course they will tell you, "We don't follow the Old Testament Laws, only the New. Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies."

Then all one must do is quote Jesus himself as saying, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law (the fake Law of Moses that Moses did not create - which includes pork and homosexuality as corrupt and punishable by death in the Bible, but not in TRUTH. The real Moses had no concern for homosexuality or the eating of pork, that came from the Egyptian cults who created the Torat (Tarot backwards) to disrupt what Moses had actually done). No, I have not come to abolish the law (the true law), but to fulfill it. I tell you the truth, not one letter of your law (the false law) shall be removed until the people say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"

To know this, one must understand the Greek language and the two words which both translate to "Law" in English. One means true law (or Universal/Scientific/Natural Law) and the other means a man-made law (False/Religious/Superstitious/Cult Law). In English both are simple "law" . . . but they mean the complete opposite and that's why the Christians are so screwed up. Now, if one takes that back to Hebrew (the language of Yeshua) then they will understand that Yeshua was saying, "Don't think that I have come to destroy this man-made law. I'm not here to fix your problems. I'm not here to overturn your false laws and your ridiculous religion of lies and deception. I'm here to establish the true law. Believe me, not one bit of your law (the false man-made law) will disappear until you see the King Messiah."

What Yeshua was saying here is that it was not his task to destroy Judaism (Christianity and Islam both stem from Judaism). He understood (as a Nazarene Essene who rejected Judaism) that the religion of Judaism was formed by the cults of Egypt. He was saying, "I haven't come to destroy your law
    Christians may try to say that Jesus is he who came in the name of the LORD. But, this is a blatant false claim since the name Jesus stems from Iesus and Iesus from the Roman's combining of the god "Ea" and "Zeus" together. The real man who walked the earth and taught didn't perform any miracles such as walking on water, raising people from the dead or turning water into wine . . . those stories were taken from pagan religions throughout Rome which blended in with Christianity. The real man was a Jewish man, a Nazarene Essene Jewish man. The real man would have been a vegetarian (he certainly wouldn't have ate pork). The real man would have never had his hair cut (he certainly wouldn't look like Jim Morrison). The real man's name was Yeshua (Joshua). The name of the LORD, in Hebrew, is YHWH. Yeshua/Ysh (pronounced YAY-SHU-AH) and Yahuwaah/YHWH (pronounced YAH-HU-WAH) are not the same. In fact, Yahuwaah is merely the present tense form of the name of the Lord (in Hebrew). There is a past tense, present tense and future tense. When Yeshua said, "Blessed is he who comes int he name of the LORD," he was using the future tense (2,000 years ago when he was in the present). So, the name of the Messiah would not be based on YHWH (which was present tense), it would be based on the future tense form.

Christians claim that Jesus was born of a Virgin mother (ironically so do Muslims, while rejecting his divinity). But, that story was a fabricated tale created by Romans and added to their fraudulent Gospels to make the man divine. The reason they did this is because they misunderstood the prophecy of the Tanakh (Old Testament) which they believed said, "The virgin will conceive, give birth to a son and he shall be named Emmanuel, meaning God is with us." Just one problem, the word that they thought was "virgin" actually meant "young girl." It was not at all a reference to Yeshua (Jesus). This is the most pitiful part of all. The "young girl" or "Alma" was actually Virgo (the constellation). It was a prophecy of a Sphinx born Messiah figure who will bear the name of David's Lord (King). The Sphinx has the head of the Virgo (Alma) and the body of the Leo (Judah). This is where Lion of Judah comes from. The prophecy of the King Messiah Sphinx figure was of one who will be born in the cusp between Leo-Virgo, bear the name of YHYH, (which will be an alternate form of Akhenaten) who will rise up and establish a law for all of humanity. He is supposed to establish the "Kingdom of God" (which Yeshua told the people is within themselves) on earth. This means that he will draw out what is in people and establish it on the earth in the form of a pure government. He is to bring peace, to end wars and to unite human beings. (That's one hell of a task. It is one which Yeshua clearly did not carry out and one which he clearly stated that he would not be carrying out).
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Those who know, know very well what name the King Messiah is to bear and it wasn't Yeshua. David's lord (he whom David's love surpassed even that of his love for women) was a man who was supposed to become King, but was killed in battle. Before he went to battle he took off his royal clothing and gave it to David asking David to watch over his people. The Messiah figure is not from the line of David, thus David even wrote: "The LORD (God) said to my Lord (my King), 'Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.'" In order to sit at the right hand of God, one must die . . . in the ancient world. Yet, David is saying that his King "my lord" shall return. Yeshua (Jesus) himself proclaimed this in John 16

5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
    6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Now, the real name of Moses was Akhenaten which had various forms.
    Akhenaten, Akhonaten, Akhenaton, Akhonatan
    The name of David's lord was the a variant of Akhonatan (Moses).

Thus, the prophecy, "I will rise up unto you one like Moses, among your brethren."

Muslims want this to be Mohammed, but Arabs are the cousins of David's people, not the brothers. The brothers are Saul's offspring. Saul's son (David's best friend whom he loved like a brother) was the rightful King and David was simply assigned the duty of watching over his Kingdom. Solomon took the throne after David and reverted the religion to Ra worship (Sol-Amon -or- Sun-God).

America was founded to be the battle ground in which this war is waged. All Masons of the 33rd degree know this and even put it on the dollar bill.

13 Arrows and 13 Olive Braches (War and Peace - Peace through War - Peace established AFTER War)

There are 13, 5 pointed stars above the eagles head making up a large 6 pointed star. The six pointed star is called "The Star of David" . . . but it was actually the Star of Egypt's Yin and Yang (Positive and Negative) balance.

The Owl represents Wisdom.

The Pyramid has 13 steps and represent periods of 13 years, reaching the peak (of the top portion) in 2012 starting from the date at the base of the Pyramid. 1776 + 13 (13x) = 1945. Then there is equal space for five steps in the upper eyes portion of the Pyramid (which means 18 periods of 13 years from 1776). The capstone is to be established between 2010-2011 to prepare for the world for the King Messiah's arrival around 2012.

1945 was the day that WWII ended.
    It was also the beginning of the "Information Age"
    Think this was a coincidence? The Capstone is illuminated by light.
    Information = Knowledge = Illumination = Wisdom
    The United Nations Charter was signed in 1945
    There are numerous other events which took place in 1945, signifying a New Era (The Capstone Phase).

Novus Ordo Seclorum - (Latin) - New Order for the Ages
    E Pluribus Unum - (Latin) - From many One

One Nation Under God does not mean America alone.
    It's talking about establishing one unified nation (global nation) under one God.

Now, you're probably wondering (Menaz), "Why is he telling me all this? He knows that I don't believe in God." The answer is: Those who know, know. They neither reject Science nor the Divine One. They embrace them both and know that both balance one another. Very few know how they balance one another. Very few have been taught the truth in its entirety. It has been kept secret for 3,000 years while organized cult religions ran rampant. But, it will surface in 2012 and will be taught to the entire world. The Masons (of the 33rd Degree) are waiting very anxiously, and nervously, for 2012. They believe, but they are unsure if what they believe is true. They ALL unanimously expect the King Messiah in 2012, but they don't know who he is, where he'll come from or how he'll do it. But, they are waiting and they are watching for him.

It has already been decided.
    It was decided before you were born.
    It was decided before your father's father's father's father's great-grandfather was born. In fact, it was decided before the world even took form. As a scientific understudy, that will make no sense to you. But it can be explained. All you have to do is ask how.
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

translation=

im gay.

bwahahaha
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Says the man who tattoos other men on his arm.
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

Says the man who lets his wife hit em off with a dildo

lmaooooo

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Says the man who actually believes that.

You look mad suspect with dood's arm on your shoulder like this, leaning all into him. It's cute, really it is.

[​IMG]

And your crew looks suspect, all matching and rubbin on the short guy's head.
    I bet they all run a train on your lilly white ass, huh? Fruit topping.
    test
  9. trey

trey The Three Ball

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hahaha says the man who believes it shut the fuckkkkk up

everything you do that shows how fuckin gay you are you claim its made up

lol come at the goons im not even gonna acknowledge it.. we both know theyd fuck ur girl in front of you, as u sat in the corner cryin.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

DING DING DING!

[​IMG]

and the winnnerrrrr is...

[​IMG]
    test
  12. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

those are some dope shoes :)
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

My wife wouldn't even look twice at your homosexual comrades.
    It annoys me how some nerdy white folks (In other words: You) think that black men are immune to being ducks. Your crew is a clique of fags, son. In the words of T.I.:

"Fuck the image and perception they never tough as they look
    they some mutha fuckin suckers
    put it on whatever
    any real nikka no better"
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Az ultimately looses because he wears a cabbie hat and rice pants.

But Xz does look cute as fuck in that picture. The more pictures you post, the more clear evident your gay posture.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

In case you're too lame to recognize the line . . . here it is:

[youtube]PNaEL1fuo3s[/youtube]

I dedicate this track to you and your boys, "The Goons"
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i wasnt saying it was consensual.. damn your fucking retarded

i agree on both accounts

*smooches*
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

this song is in honor of you, gayz

[youtube]oOgv-UuTgac[/youtube]
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The fact that you even knew of this song makes you suspect.
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

the fact your still trying to even defend yourself at this point is suspect.. i have destroyed you. i have ripped you limb from limb, and laughed in the face of your quivering request for me to leave you alone.

all the long paragraphs of yeshuabada n anal acceptance with your wife cant save you from the exposure of your homosexuality which i have boughten into this thread.

if you bow down now and kiss my ring, i MIGHT allow you to continue posting here.. MIGHT
    test
  20. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Anything you say can and will be used against you in the alley...wow at that quote up there...this is some funny shit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.