Allen Iverson Broke?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Crates, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

test
  2. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

whats a 150millie to a baller like A.I? Please remind me...
    A.I. like so many other rich athletes fell into the trap of gambling, in addition to being the breadwinner of his camp, you know he had fam that he held down way too long...
    At this point he should be sitting up, letting his money make money for him, but as you said he's trying to get by with short term contracts from any team in the league or over seas..Its sad bro...I looked up to Iverson as a kid, shit I liked Iverson before Kobe, wanted him to get Jordan outta there too..
    This should teach all the new youngins coming up what and how not to be..
    Invest 25% of that contract into a savings and watch ya money build...
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

it's always sad to see these people getting the beggar's stick at the end, when they should be wisely set up for life.
    test
  4. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

Iverson might be joining a indoor soccer league, 2o racks a game, 10 racks per goal...Smh, they tryin to make a circus out my dude..wave the doe and see if he jumps at it cuz they know he need it..
    test
  5. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

I gotta wonder how much of AI's problems is related to him just being hard headed?

He's always struck me as being a hard head who just wanted to do things his way. Maybe some people tried to drop some financial advice on him but he just wanted to handle his money his way and not listen to anyone else. Now that attitude has caught up with him.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That's because when people come to money, they're able to create their own layer of reality, and it's always their way or the highway. Even if people tried to reason with him, they probably became instantly unemployed.
    test
  7. Bookbag Flimmy

Bookbag Flimmy New Member

test
  8. Sccit444

Sccit444 New Member

hes got some money on the side that he cant touch for now... dude will be fine
    test
  9. Ill~usion

Ill~usion New Member

damn whats the update with this. where an what he up to now
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he should've never left philly, ever.

i remember watching his latest docco, where he's complaining about his life.

nigga you're eating grapes in the back (leather) seat of a fucking SUV, fuck you.

:numaan:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.