Allah=Elohah thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

No sir, you gave me a wiki-link not a Biblical scripture. I'm waiting.
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

In the Bible her name often appears as ha asherah, meaning "the" asherah. In such instances the reference is not to the goddess but to a symbol of her, an object (in the plural asherim) that was apparently a sacred pole, tree, or group of trees (hence the translation "groves") at Israelite sanctuaries or "high places" as well as by altars of Baal. The erecting of asherim was among the "evil" deeds of kings like Ahab and Manasseh, and cutting the things down was a regular chore of "right" kings like Hezekiah and Josiah.

The presence of Asherah or her symbol at places where Yahweh, the biblical God of the Hebrews, was worshipped raises the question of whether the Canaanite goddess was considered also to be the consort of Yahweh.

We know from references to,

"the sons of God" (Gen. 6:1-4; Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7)

"the host of heaven" (1 Kings 22:19)

"angels" (Gen. 19:1; Ps. 103:20)

God’s statement "Let us make man in our image" (Gen. 1:26),

...that Yahweh was not alone in his heaven.

We know also that Yahweh supplanted the Canaanite El to the extent that God’s other names in the Hebrew Bible include El, El Elyon ("God Most High"), El Shaddai ("God Almighty"), and the (originally) plural form Elohim (as in Gen. 1:1).

But did Yahweh take El’s woman too?

test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Despite numerous references to Asherah worship in the Bible, there wasn't enough evidence to link her explicitly with the high god of ancient Israel, Yahweh. Until, that is, the discovery of a remarkable ceramic inscription in the Sinai desert.

The inscription is a petition for a blessing, Stavrakopoulou says. Crucially, the inscription asks for a blessing from 'Yahweh and his Asherah.' Here was evidence that presented Yahweh and Asherah as a divine pair. And now a handful of similar inscriptions have since been found, all of which help to strengthen the case that the God of the Bible once had a wife.

But perhaps most significant of all, Asherah was also the wife of El, the high god at Ugarit - a god who shares much in common with Yahweh. Given the evidence within the Bible that she was worshipped in the temple in Jerusalem, might she have played the role of a divine wife in ancient Israel too?
    test
  4. Alias3000

I KNEW you would come back with some BS. YOu trying to claim the Most High had a wife because the foolish Israelites at the time started to worship Paganism?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!.....i'M DONE.
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

your the already admitted liar here
    i am having fun with facts
    test
  6. Alias3000

AssNapkin, Let me put you on the right track. When the Israelites started to disobey the Most High, ALL manner of idol worship came into play, including your little Asherah tale, fact is, the Most High never had a wife. And you forget that the Most High created Mankind FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND, in their (Elohim)image.

Only the stupid Mormons believe that the Most High had Celestial sex with some Celestial woman and made mankind into flesh. total LIES>
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

if you took time to read instead of rebuttal
    you would see - there is no celestial sex you speak of

I asked you a question - you seem to ignore -

what is the Name of your God?
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i don't believe your version of god is consistent across all cultures. the fact that you think ra is the egyptian equivalent says to me that you're reaching a bit with that claim.

edit: also, i assume you know who zeus is. that doesn't make him any more credible a god than [insert random german god here].
    test
  9. Ass Napkin Ed

*applause*

Ra, Zeus, El, Yah, etc
    all these Gods have distinct personalities and traits that define them
    clearly not the same Gods at all

Good Post Reggie
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

they arent the same god by label but by definition they are god
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

hmm, explain
    reason i ask, is they all do certain things different and have completely different character traits
    ofcourse character traits - reflect the mind state of the people -etc

just asking your take
    test
  12. Alias3000

One of the tricks Esau descendants use a lot is the Egytian culture and Sun Worship and try to connect that to the Holy Bible. wack.

The Egytians are todays Africans. ever heard of the Wastusi Tribe? Those are the ancient Egytians. reduced to shit by the Most High.

And the Arab in Egypt today, is NOT the historical Egyptians of old.

So when a brother in America tells me he from Africa I can't help but laugh in they face.
    test
  13. Alias3000

False Gods.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

they all try to describe a GOD or god like being be it deity, angel, demon. we all know angels and demon arent god..

if all these variations of god are mans interpretation through out the ages then why wouldn't one conclude that possibly they are all the same god?? i mean the god in quran has to many similarities to the god on the torah even they share family lineage, and those two gods if you want to say they aren't the same share the same concepts from various older gods. imho
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

my baby mama although a sista, is actually from sudan africa.. you gonna laugh in her face if she told you she from africa bruh?
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

so your a white man that loves that black woman?
    my nigga

Diz2
    test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

Well, the God in the Quran and the Torah (which Allah and Hebrews in this section) are scared to co-relate as the same person
    because of the fire/wrath i will bring down on them...

all other Gods, are completely different in swag
    i prefer the place wheree the bible and quran stole from - the ancient Sumerian Tablets - all these stories come from there

it is the oldest human text known to man
    yet people prefer a bible/quran which even stole the name of God from the (ST) EL is first mentioned there
    Moon worship (Allah) is first mentioned there

both books clearly plagiarized
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

both my baby mamas is black loc.

but ya i like my sistas, but i don't discriminate and currently i could partake in a white girl if she came acrossed my path
    test
  19. Ass Napkin Ed

a woman is a woman
    i aint hating - lets go back to Goddess Worship
    99% of all woman are beautiful to me
    i see ya pimp!
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

i could fuck wit that... i could use more sodomy in my life lol...

edit* adulatory
    test