Allah=Elohah thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

how the hell would anyone know how the earth came here or how we got here?
    wouldnt that be all pretty much assumption, speculation, unstable scientific theory?
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

WHOA..you go from saying Asherah was the Most Highs wife and it's in the Bible, but when I ask you to point on the chapetr/verse you switch up and reach for what the so-called Scholars have to say??? Why not come from the Bible with your blasphemy. I'm genuinely interested in how you came up with this BS. well I actually know where it's coming from Sun Worship, but I want to see if you there yet.
    test
  3. Alias3000

You claim to know everything there is to know about GOD and the Bible, so why not test you on this?
    test
  4. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

As Muslims our belief is as follows

God is only one

He has sent down messengers with scripture to every nation (with nation being defined by God Himself, I do not know how many nations existed, nor do I know what the time period being referenced is)

God sent scriptures to a particular tribe called the Jews, more so than any other nation for reasons known to God. They continually rejected these messengers and continously tampered with their texts until Jesus was sent to them. They rejected him as well and he gained a few followers. As time went on, these followers turned into modern day X-tians; some believing he was God, some believing he was the son of God, others a trinity, and finally, a few monotheists who mostly all became Muslims in the centuries following the spread of Islam; while the rest converted to Islam or remained X-tians (they are around 10% right now).

Therefore, the Torah and the Gospel (not Gospels) are scriptures from God who have been tamprered by men. The Quran on other other hand stands the test of time and has not been tampered with. Millions have memorized it, GENERATION AFTER GENERATION, for the past 1400 years; not to mention we of course have copies from the first century confirming this
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

in the beggining there was only god.. and nothing else.. God or EIN SOF was an all ecnompassing divine pressence/light called ein sof(light of the infinity). Since nothing but god existed before creation, when god decided to create yesh(something) from its Ein(nothing) god needed to make a space. or to provide room
    for that which was not god (otherness) god there fore emptied himself by contracting his infinite light to create a conceptual space for the creation of the universe. in a great cosmic flash god then condensed into a point of infinit density and infinit enegery called tzimtzum(contraction) and exploded out in all directions(the cosmic big babg) in a sense this self imposed contraction of infinite light is a picture of god sacrificing him self for the sake of creation.
    test
  6. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

You don't think this is limiting God?
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

yes if you read - which i know you dont do

El, Yah, and the many 'Bull Gods' have a female consort

i mean its nature
    this pro-penis society is a new phenomenon bro
    test
  8. Alias3000

Witchcraft. Can't mix Sun Worship with the Most High, son.

I know it's hard since Esau has the world indoctrinated into thinkin'
    Amen Ra = the Most High. but that's not true.

Cosmic Quasars and all that shit...lol
    test
  9. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

What is your view on the Quranic view of al-Laat, Uzza and Manaat, the daughters of Allah?
    test
  10. Ass Napkin Ed

i claim to know everything about the bible?
    ok - and you are teaching the bible and said - Asherah is nowhere in the bible

how knowledgable are you on the book
    do you read it - or listen to what your told thats in it

obviously the latter

hey - atleast you can now teach Asherah is in the bible
    you learned something
    test
  11. Alias3000

So now you makin up shit?

the Most High is always spoken of in the Masculine, never the feminine. that's some Islamic and Pagan shit, son.

Murduch the Bull GOD you speak of is what Muslims worshipped before Muhammed showed up and cancelled all that shit. Still don't mean his way was any better. Muhammed was a plagarists. not to mention and Idol worshipper. and pedophile. truth hurts.
    test
  12. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL @Alias3000, you're making us look bad bro
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

lmao - help him out bro
    test
  14. Alias3000

Muslims know for a fact they are not Israelites. But they are ever so craftily trying to align themselves with the Most High. It's quite a clever trick. Fact is, they don't Worship the GOD of Abraham at all.

done.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

limiting him to being a universal creator yes.. i see your point but the mode of being and non being coincide within eachother therefore you can not have one with out the other therefore you put an unlimited view when you realize this attribute.
    test
  16. Alias3000

US? who is US? I ain't Muslim nigga. I'm an Israelite. BIG difference.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

so when GOD impregnated the "virgin" and i put into parenthesis b/c the hebrew translation was that mary was actually a young girl, he didn't impregnate a woman under the age of 16 god being eternal and all doesnt that sound pretty pedo in characteristic? a 14 year old marry to be impregnated by god.. idk whats worse giving your seed to a woman outside of marriage or betrothing a young girl as your wife before makin sexy time?
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

let me school you

ʾĒl (written aleph-lamed, e.g. Ugaritic: ����, Phoenician: ����, Classical Syriac: ܐܠ‎, Hebrew: אל‎, Arabic: إل‎ or إله, cognate to Akkadian: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "deity".

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, Ēl or Il was the supreme god, the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit (modern Ra′s Shamrā - Arabic: رأس شمرا‎, Syria).[2]

now Aleph-Lamed - is the OX-Goad - Ox, the House, the Strength, the Bull/Ox

The Bull God - mostly all ancient cultures used the symbol of the Bull for God - or the Cow Goddess for the Woman/Female Deity who was the consort of the Male Deity
    Mostly all Cultures had both

we are ruled by symbols my friend
    test
  19. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I mean believers in God

I'm not part of any race in my relationship with God, bro; I believe in the one God just like you and I dont believe any race has a monopoly on Him
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

^ i agree with that
    test