Allah=Elohah thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

with all due respect
    men wrote all the books
    and men lie

Moses is describing his own funeral in the Torah
    yet he wrote the Torah? lmao

its all bullshit
    test
  2. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I'm sort of lost at what you're trying to say

Muslims worship what they see as the Creator, you say no, they worship Venus. When I say, "All praise is due to God", am I actually praising who I view as the creator, or am I worshipping the moon/venus?

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. I know what I believe, you connecting the dots and saying "Islam must've been a moon worshipping religion because there's a star on their flag" "oh thats a turkish pagan symbol and the original Muslim flag had a monotheistic message written on a black background? well that just means night which means moon." Sorry bro, I know you're basing it on Zeitgist and X-Tian missionaries, but there's no body in any academic circles today who agrees with you
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

if your doing muslim rituals/activities - yes your worshiping the Moon and planet Venus

and it seems most Academics actually do agree -

have you not seen what i posted with sources?
    or did belief make us skip the scholarly sources?

have you ignored the questions i asked due to 'belief'
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Ishmael = Father of ALL Arabs (Shiite, Sunni, Saudi, Hindus, Palestinians, etc..)

Jacob(Israel)= Father of All the Israelites (Negroes, Native Americans, Brazilians, Carribbeans, etc...)

Esau = the Father of ALL Anglo people aka Whites

Moab = Father of ALL the Chinese

Ammon = Father of ALL the Japs

Ham = Father of ALL the Africans

^ These are The Table of Nations

Now don't get it twisted, there are Israelites mixed in with these Nations but to no fault of their own. It was done thru Slavery and Captivity. So you can very well have an Israelite man living in say Indonesia for example, and not even know it.

"I will scatter the 12 Tribes to the 4 corners of the Earth"
    - the Most High (Holy Bible)
    test
  5. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I linked you to academic sources and you quoted outdated ones, that was my response to it
    test
  6. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Bro, Hindus are not Arabs and Arabs is not synomous with Muslim!
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

Didnt you just say - Asherah is nowhere in the Bible? LMAO
    Yet, I should believe you know anything about the bible

i dont believe you - sorry
    test
  8. Ass Napkin Ed

outdated?
    so now those scholars that studied most their life in the Middle East and Arab ancient Culture have a change of Heart now?

Their Islam knowledge is Outdated
    so Allah now does updates?

you sound like a true muslim
    test
  9. Alias3000

What book have you ever read that wasn't written by a Man?

This is the foolishness mankind uses to try and debunk the Most Highs involvement into our lives since we can't see him or touch, how could he write it?

Fact is, Divine Inspiration is very real. the Israelites of old knew this and had a direct hotline to the Most High so he moved in their lives and inspired Men to write down what his Divine Inspiration told them to.

You don't know how Music is made but you support it, listen to it, and buy it. and a man made that? So what's the difference??
    test
  10. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL, we're talking about non-Muslim interpretation, I'm not talking about Islamic ones; our view never changed.

You quoted two studies from 1955 and 1978
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

have you found Asherah yet?
    test
  12. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

These claims draw to some extent on historical secular scholarship about the origins of the Islamic view of Allah and the polytheism of pre-Islamic Arabia, which date back to the nineteenth century. These concern the evolution and etymology of "Allah" and the mythological identity of Hubal. On the basis that the Kaaba was Allah's house, but the most important idol within it was that of Hubal, Julius Wellhausen considered Hubal to be an ancient name for Allah.[28][29][30] in 1905 David Samuel Margoliouth wrote that "Between Hubal, the god whose image was inside the Ka'bah, and Allah ("the God"), of whom much will be heard, there was perhaps some connection", but argued that Wellhausen's equation of the two was merely hypothetical.[31]

The claim that Hubal is a moon god derives from the speculation of the German scholar Hugo Winckler in the early twentieth century.[32] Recent authors do not identify Hubal as a god of the moon. David Leeming describes him as a warrior and rain god, as does Mircea Eliade.[33][34] Islamic sources make no mention of the moon in connection with Hubal. Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi's Book of Idols describes the idol as a human figure with a gold hand (replacing the original hand that had broken off the statue). He had seven arrows that were used for divination.[35]

More recent authors emphasise the Nabataean origins of Hubal as a figure imported into the shrine, which may have already been associated with Allah.[33] Patricia Crone, professor of Islamic history at Princeton University argues that "If Hubal and Allah had been one and the same deity, Hubal ought to have survived as an epithet of Allah, which he did not. And moreover there would not have been traditions in which people are asked to renounce the one for the other."[36]
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

you quote the Quran as a source (lol) how old is that?
    test
  14. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

From the time Islam was around, unless you have a different theory on that
    test
  15. Ass Napkin Ed

let me ask
    is Allah and El or Eloh the same?
    test
  16. Alias3000

All Muslims are not Arabs, but all Arabs are Muslims.

Don't call me ignorant. Go look the shit up. It's not hard to find.
    test
  17. Alias3000

hell no
    test
  18. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Yes, as well as God, Ra, Dios and any other name used for "God" depending on your language. For example the word "God" has pagan roots, but when anyone who believes in God references him in English, we are not talking about that pagan German god
    test
  19. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Arab Muslims are generally Sunni or Shia, one exception being the Ibadis, who predominate in Oman and can be found as small minorities in Algeria and Libya (mostly Berbers). Arab Christians generally follow Eastern Churches such as the Coptic Orthodox, Greek Orthodox and Greek Catholic churches and the Maronite church and others. In Iraq most Christians are Assyrians rather than Arabs, and follow the Assyrian Church of the East, Syriac Orthodox and Chaldean Church.[98][99] The Greek Catholic churches and Maronite church are under the Pope of Rome, and a part of the larger worldwide Catholic Church. There are also Arab communities consisting of Druze and Baha'is.[100][101]

The Kaaba, located in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is the center of Islam. It is where the able Muslims from all over the world travel to, in order to perform Umrah and Hajj
    Before the coming of Islam, most Arabs followed a pagan religion with a number of deities, including Hubal,[102] Wadd, Allāt,[103] Manat, and Uzza. A few individuals, the hanifs, had apparently rejected polytheism in favor of monotheism unaffiliated with any particular religion. Some tribes had converted to Christianity or Judaism. The most prominent Arab Christian kingdoms were the Ghassanid and Lakhmid kingdoms.[104] When the Himyarite king converted to Judaism in the late 4th century,[105] the elites of the other prominent Arab kingdom, the Kindites, being Himyirite vassals, apparently also converted (at least partly). With the expansion of Islam, polytheistic Arabs were rapidly Islamized, and polytheistic traditions gradually disappeared.[106][107]
    test
  20. Alias3000

I'm waiting on you to post where you found this person in the Bible. You're the one said she's the Most Highs wife...lol..you musta been thinkin about Amen Ra or some shit like that.
    test