Allah=Elohah thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

light of the crescent moon
    correct
    the horns - the EL or the Aleph Lama
    Ox or Bull God

mostly all religions are based on this
    thats why you have the Cow/Mother and Bull/Father worship in all ancient groups around the world
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

why do you think the Calender and the day - begins in the Evening?
    why do you think arabic is right to left like the waxing/waning of the moon cycle
    why does the angel Gabriel that instructed Muhammad- identify with the Moon

why does Sinai - mean Mountain of the Moon God?
    test
  3. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Alright bro, I'd recommend you read a little about the foundation of Islam from a nuetral academic source. Don't read conspiracy theories, X-Tian missionary works, or the works of Muslims. Read actual documented evidence written by non-Muslims in the past 20-30 years and you'll find your theory doesn't hold water.

Islam is "rooted" in polytheism is the equivelant of saying the USA is "rooted" in monarcy. Islam came to combat polytheism, that why every single page in the Quran constantly is mentioning worshipping God, the one Creator, the one who created the sun, stars, planets and the moon, and don't worship anything else.
    test
  4. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

The calendar beings in the evening because we use the lunar calendar

So if Arabic was left to right or up to down what would you think then? That is just speculation

When did Jibreel tell the Prophet Muhammad to "identify" with the moon? Any references?

Mount of the moon god is one of the possibilities on how that can be translated
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

thanks for the recommendation bro
    but Islam is planet Venus worship and Moon worship - whether muslims know it or not....
    Isis's Spring Lamb (isis-lamb) has always been the Planet Venus

here is another cool fact

Venus is a play on words
    V = 22nd letter - E = 5th letter NUS backwards is Sun
    and Venus goes around the Sun - every 225 days

the secret to all things is in etymology
    good day!
    test
  6. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL, Muslims think they worship the creator of the Moon, Sun and the Planets, the Quran tells them do not worship them but the one who created them, but the Muslims don't realize they're actually worshipping a planet, which is both the moon and Venus apparently

Come on bro, do you really believe that?
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

lunar for no reason huh, just decided to go and number the years and days by the Moon huh the Monday - the Mono-Day - the 1- Allah's day huh

i get it

Gabriel is always the Monday or Moon day
    test
  8. Ass Napkin Ed

dont feel bad - all religions are based on nature and astrology
    some planet up there
    test
  9. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Because there lunar calendar is easier to follow, there is an actual reason

The Prophet Muhammad said, “We are an unlettered nation (ummah). We do not write nor do we calculate; sometimes the month is like this (29 days) and sometimes its like this (30 days).” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Its all very easy if you do some basic research
    test
  10. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I'd ask you not to feel bad for having a pre-conceived notion get destoryed and to rely purely based on speculation
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

easier to follow huh, - and all the night/moon similarities
    alright - i can dig it - its your belief
    no harm - no foul
    test
  12. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Don't spread misinformation though bro, that is both a foul and a harm.
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

i think your the one spreading this misinfo here
    maybe you will be a good muslim and kill me for having a different faith/viewpoint like Muhammad would do
    test
  14. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

This is what a good Muslims says when someone behaves like you towards them

"Say, 'O you disbelievers;
    I do not worship what you worship,
    nor do you worship what I worship,
    nor will I worship what you worship,
    nor will you worship what I worship.
    So for you your religion for me mine." (107)
    test
  15. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

More what a good Mulims is supposed to do, from Chapter 25

61 Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.

62 And He it is Who has put the night and the day in succession, for such who desires to remember or desires to show his gratitude.

63 And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

64 And those who spend the night in worship of their Lord, prostrate and standing.

65 And those who say: "Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment."

66 Evil indeed it (Hell) is as an abode and as a place to rest in.

67 And those who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes).

68 And those who invoke not any other ilah (god) along with Allah, nor kill such person as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse - and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.

69 The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;

70 Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Peace bro
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

how am i behaving
    speaking truth - telling you the Origins of Islam?

since you left me something - i will leave you with this...

test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

More things for Good Muslims

test
  18. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

test
  19. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

1955 and 1972

Post something from an academic journal in the past 30 years
    test
  20. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Here's wikipedia to make things easy:

These claims draw to some extent on historical secular scholarship about the origins of the Islamic view of Allah and the polytheism of pre-Islamic Arabia, which date back to the nineteenth century. These concern the evolution and etymology of "Allah" and the mythological identity of Hubal. On the basis that the Kaaba was Allah's house, but the most important idol within it was that of Hubal, Julius Wellhausen considered Hubal to be an ancient name for Allah.[28][29][30] in 1905 David Samuel Margoliouth wrote that "Between Hubal, the god whose image was inside the Ka'bah, and Allah ("the God"), of whom much will be heard, there was perhaps some connection", but argued that Wellhausen's equation of the two was merely hypothetical.[31]

The claim that Hubal is a moon god derives from the speculation of the German scholar Hugo Winckler in the early twentieth century.[32] Recent authors do not identify Hubal as a god of the moon. David Leeming describes him as a warrior and rain god, as does Mircea Eliade.[33][34] Islamic sources make no mention of the moon in connection with Hubal. Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi's Book of Idols describes the idol as a human figure with a gold hand (replacing the original hand that had broken off the statue). He had seven arrows that were used for divination.[35]

More recent authors emphasise the Nabataean origins of Hubal as a figure imported into the shrine, which may have already been associated with Allah.[33] Patricia Crone, professor of Islamic history at Princeton University argues that "If Hubal and Allah had been one and the same deity, Hubal ought to have survived as an epithet of Allah, which he did not. And moreover there would not have been traditions in which people are asked to renounce the one for the other."[36]
    test