Alla the rappas is hatin offa the tracks that I'm makin,

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, May 25, 2014.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

But all the hustlas love it just to see one of us make it!
    My boy just got out of a meetin with warner brothers records they love his band an even tho I told him not to mention me he did an asked if they'd be interested in a real artist who can rekindle the magic of what hip hop used to be an he said they really wanna hear a demo an for me to pt an ep together for em to check out. Don't worry I'll still come check up on u guys. Just kiddin but seriously if I get a shot I'm gonna need a group I'm talking to u nick an u dough. Oh an u synth guttaballz
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lemme up this over wack ass bullshit in the unlikely event someone good comes around.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Wheres Dissy an Cal at? Calefaction, not the cal that sounds like hes gotta dick in his mouth.
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

i got 50 on it nobody ever signs you lol
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol? Did u tell a joke? Whatre u laughin at, u just made a hater statement cuz i rocked u, then said lol. Hahahah i get it the joke is u, hilarious, because ur makin fun of me havin an opportunity u have tobe good to get an that u will NEVER get, so ur pretty much laughin at urself, good call so is everone else. Ull be real mad to know that warner bros is small fries now compared to the people askin about me, my boy moved up theladder. Have fun tho tryin to rap, knowin u suck
    test