All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

You're right, I don't know anything about Liverpool's history. But what I do know is that after a quick google search I found that Liverpool has a population of nearly 500,000, and is nearly 95% white.

Liverpool Demographics

I also know that on the train this morning I saw black, white, spanish, asian, jewish, indian, middle eastern, and many more types of people and heard about 5 different languages. Just in that 45 minute span.

Unless Liverpool's history has to do with it once upon a time being 5% white, and those white people overthrowing all the other races until the number was reversed, I'd argue its pretty much apples and oranges.
    test
  2. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

I admit I have been hard on Canada at times, but seriously it's all in jest. However I definitely don't try to make everything a race discussion; although I can understand if other posters felt that way.

Regardless of anything, everybody on here is a fan of battle rap and continue to support leagues such as KOTD and others, which is all that really matters.
    test
  3. gregrieke20

I understand the history is probably something terrible, and I won't discredit that, and I wasn't trying to make light of it. But the difference is that TODAY liverpool is nearly all-white, in America it simply isn't like that anywhere with the exception of some places in the northwest.
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Fuckin crackers
    test
  5. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

greg man i really thought u were a lot smarter thn hitting out with straight bullshit like tht.smdh
    test
  6. gregrieke20

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted so straightforward or whatever, but wouldn't you argue that when there are little to no other races involved in your every day life it becomes far less of an issue? Idk, to me this just seems to be the obvious difference.
    test
  7. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

light, I don't read all ur posts, but I will say sarcasm and jest on these boards can very easily be mis-interpreted as how u TRULY feel subconsciously. On any subject!
    test
  8. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Black people I see why you say us White people smell like wet dogs. The train yesterday, smelt like my friends pitbul, after it just come in from the rain. The combination of sweat and aftershave isnt agl, especially on a packed train.
    test
  9. Oshea

Oshea Member

liverpool has a population of around 700 thousand 1 in 10 people are black, 1 in ten are other minorities, true that is not much compared to america or london even , the difference with liverpool compared to other cities in the uk is that 90 percent or so of the black, asian, chinese etc population etc live in two inner city areas, wavertree and toxteth, i live smack bang in the middle of this area, i see every single race every day of my life, the area alone has 80 different languages spoken, the wikipdeia demographics you got are from around 2001, in ten years it has changed dramatically, the north of the city is practically all white as are the south suburbs
    test
  10. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

I used to live in Liverpool, although there's a strong white majority, I can't remember it being 95%. There are also alot of Africans, Afro-Caribbeans and Chinese communities around there, obviously depending on where you go. Liverpool was Britain's Largest port during the Slave trade dunno whether this had a direct effect on its demographic but its quite multicultural. There have have been race riots in past too (1981 Toxteth Riots) but things have change dramatically since then

1981 Toxteth riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  11. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

Are y'all really that mad at some troll shit on the internet? Yeah it may be annoying, but seriously just shrug that shit off and move on. Put repeat offenders on an ignore list or something.
    test
  12. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

test
  13. Oshea

Oshea Member

yeah theres no way it can be 95 percent white, maybe thats merseyside the county as whole which has around 1.6 million people all together
    test
  14. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

liverpool's chris and snoop
    test
  15. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Co-fucking-sign.

Met-A-Forikal, horribly misspelled name.
    test
  16. padwan87

tbh i cnt speak too much about liverpool but i am wary of stat u posted,because liverpool has been a home to many immigrants for so long tht if is 95% thn tht must be includin eastern euros bcoz there has been a huge intake from there recently.i just think tht in the uk as a whole it seems tht immigrants seem to intigrate better from my own experience anyway.i live in a very diverse city and there is very little malicious racism,so i just think its more of a north american thing.lost my train of thought halfway through there,my bad.hope sumcunt can explain it better tbh
    test
  17. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

Liverpool is one of the most multicultural places I've ever lived in, feels like you are in a different country and not in England.
    test
  18. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

lol you seen what I did there..
    test
  19. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

now they battlin for who city has more black people in it
    test
  20. padwan87

thank fuk chopchoice and oshea cud put it a lot better thn me,i knew i was rambling without sayin much lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.