All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

???

they needed all that because they ignored what i said, not because they followed it lol. your just looking at things to get mad about now
    test
  2. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

I understand what your saying, but the thing I guess thats annoys Black people the most when this convo happens and when White people say but you know so and so have had those same problems its liek your tryin to one up them, when really you cant. Why because history shows whether it be in America, the UK or even Africa, that Black people dont get a fair deal in society

Take Africa, the richest continent in the world is also the poorest, under developed and war torn in alot of the countries. If your a Black person you got to think, that the world is somewhat against you, because no matter where Black people are in the world, they get treated like 2nd/3rd class citizens. No other race has that, its like the caste system in India, the lighter you are the more accepted in society you are the darker you are, well you know the story.
    test
  3. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Mapleleaf, you're a good kid.

But you have a very NAIVE and Innocent perspective on Race relations and Racism, that's admirable....

But Naive nonetheless
    test
  4. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

First nations in Canada are highly segregated in Canada and it is actually socially acceptable to be openly racist against them in many provinces of Canada. Many are forced to live in third world living conditions in reservations on the shittiest plots of land in Canada

Can't farm can't ranch on that land and if they discover diamonds or oil on they land the government says they only own the land up to six inches deep (hence they do not own the resources)

All of this and nobody in mainstream Canadian society gives a fuck

Sorry I just had to rant because it makes me sick that this is happening and Canadians, in their hubris, have the gall to say we the most humane, racially tolerant nation
    test
  5. mapleleaf

can someone explain to me why lots of members from this site assume that im black? ive got that multiple times
    test
  6. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Because typically you on Real Nigga Time...
    test
  7. mapleleaf

i took a native american study class last semester... truly sad what has become of that nation. my teacher was a very prominent activist during the 60's for native american rights... on the last day of school i found out he had a wikipedia page and everything. i told him about it and he didnt even know what wikipedia was!
    test
  8. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

DEAD@Being completely wrong on criminal justice and death row stats when you can just look them up of GOOGLE!!!
    test
  9. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

well i said i was probably wrong. i thought i heard that stat. and i didn't feel like googling them. i said i was probably wrong twice.
    test
  10. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

Yea its so sad... And typically whites here only see the first nations who are on the streets or the ones who happen to be alcoholics causing trouble in the bars.. How many have gone to a First Nations ceremony to witness the splendor of their traditional cultural practices, beliefs and values?

I've been to a number of ceremonies, and they found it in their heart to make me feel welcome like a brother. I love the singing and hoop dancing, some of the most awe-inspiring stuff I've had the honor of witnessing

I don't know much about how things are for First Nations in the USA, tho
    test
  11. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

sorry its 56% white and 35% black. my bad.
    test
  12. tyronehouston

those were great exciting years for the Braves since 91...even tho your Toronto BlueJays have won more World Series's in the 90's then the Braves :(

And yeah Jason Hayward, has been a total letdown after all that hype. Sorta reminds of Jeff Francoeur, after all that hype his rookie year, and he was on the cover of SI just to go bust.
    test
  13. mapleleaf

yo peep this

great story

Occupation of Alcatraz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  14. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

SI has a curse like Madden/EA doesnt it?
    test
  15. tyronehouston

Now you should pull up the stat, if your a white person committing the same crime as a black person how less likely you are to go to death row.

If the person you commited the crime against was a white person how more likely you will go to death row.

And let's not go into the drug criminal stats when it's proven that whites and blacks use drugs at exactly the same rate.
    test
  16. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

francoeur actually had a really nice year this year. hes one of those guys that did better out of the spotlight. Hes top 3 in the league in doubles. 20 homers 20 steals. really nice year.

Maddux, Smoltz and Glavine were just to much fun to watch. Those guys should have won way more.
    test
  17. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

and again i think that is quite socio-economic. Do you think that if a black person can afford a really good lawyer hes going to get the death penalty? Everyone hated Casey Anthony and because her lawyer was good she got off. I'll admit that the majority of blacks in the states don't have money for a great lawyer but I think if a white and black guy both crazy poor and similar criminal records killed someone, with a shitty lawyer they are both probably getting death.
    test
  18. tyronehouston

You are right, 90% social/economical altho the stats still show if a black person and white person are in the same social/economical status that the criminal justice is still harsher on blacks. However, I concede to your point, that if you can afford the best lawyers, you will probably get the best deal possible.
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

cuz of ur avatar.
    test
  20. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

So Ganik makes a post...about how we shouldnt post...about rasicm.

Then a day later there are 30 plus pages about racist shit.

Man I love this site! ™
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.