All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

nah it was mormon for sure cuz I thought the same thing when they told me that...

because I've studied mormanism in school and their bible distinctly says the complete opposite... it states that the black man is the devil and that people are going to get taken to heaven by aliens in a spaceship someday.

so when this dude was a black mormon I was like wtf?
    test
  2. Panda...

Panda... New Member

it doesn't matter what colour you are, if ur a nice person then you can be my friend
    test
  3. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

i made a very similar analogy....

if your grandfather who you never met murdered somebody, does that mean that you deserve to be treated with hate by anyone whos ever had someone in their ancestry killed ?

in my case its more like.... somebody I know's grandfather killed somebody, and people just assume it was my grandfather so they treat me like I did something wrong and if I try to bring it up to talk about it, i'm not allowed to.

but yeah anyway, this guy was an older man. but the reason i brought him up is because your bro said that he thinks more white people think they're racially superior than blacks and I just don't know if that's true. I'm not mad at this guy for hating white people, I'm sure somebody gave him good reason to... I am mad at him for spreading ignorance, though.

to be completely honest though, I haven't met a single white person who had that kind of mentality except for some old people who were blatantly racist. I'm not talking like they were clanmembers but they were just very convinced in their ways and there was no changing them.
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Where did you get the black from, within my post? It dont matter if they beige black, brown, white, yellow or any other colour (Sorry people if i have missed your colour out, its coz im a racist thats why I didnt mention it lml). These fucks pollute innocent, simple & troubled minds with their BS to fit their agenda
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

This new generation is alot more colorblind and has made race relations alot better, and once the older generation dies off, hopefully it will be almost perfect to the dream Martin Luther King
    test
  6. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Yeah, the younger generation is much different, and most of them know if their parents are saying something completely ignorant and are willing to overlook thier views inorder to create thier own.

However, I assure you the more accomplished and successful a black person is; the more they adopt white supremacist ideals due to their integration in the system.

I promise you their are no conservative, republican black people that are poor...
    test
  7. Kunty McPhuck

They also alot more stupid and softer, but yet more crazier.

*edit*

I mean the new generation as in all races.
    test
  8. tyronehouston

DEAD@my brother, lightskintwin, basically repeating everything that I say.

TWINS....HOW DO THEY WORK????
    test
  9. Kunty McPhuck

One goes on to be a kindergarten cop the other a penguin
    test
  10. lightskintwin

:funny:
    test
  11. tyronehouston

quick question to Fresco. How can you not see your advantages as being white, when CLEARLY me and my brother have seen our advantages in society as being a light skinned black person as opposed to a dark skinned black person.

EDIT: Also, I get your point about black people need to get over the past and move on to the opportunities of the future, which I definitely agree with, but is easier said than done (perpetuate a self defeatist attitude in black people for 100's of years, and it comes into fruition once their rights are realized but opportunites are still severely limited.

But, there is no surprise that the first black president, was half white, and father was african, so he did not bear the weight of the american slavery past within his family.
    test
  12. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

i really really hate this excuse. and i have agreed with most of the things you have been saying lately. but you are saying racism is ok sometimes. if a white guys daughter gets killed by a black guy its cool for him to hate all black people? No its not. It's ok for him to hate that one black guy but not the race as a whole. And Rev Wright was saying some terrible things.

and for the record. the tea party are scumbags. but I honestly do believe that the majority of them would be hating any democrat in power.
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

everyday I wake up an thank the white man for letting me live in his fine country.

But I know the white man giveth and the white man taketh away.

feels bad man.
    test
  14. lightskintwin

If you grew up in a time where racism was SOCIALLY ACCEPTED, your people were lynched, raped, killed, spit on, and basically shitted on by the majority of another race. You were forced to use different restrooms and water fountains, and not allowed to enter other establishments at all.

A time where white people unabashedly called you N!gger to your face with no repercussions.

Your perspective on that race might not soften just because you eventually achieved equal rights.

That's all I'm saying.
    test
  15. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

when my parents came here from germany after the war that is what happened to them. they were much more hated than the black community. and the american soldiers raped and killed my grandmothers sister for being german. she was 7.

and all im saying is that on this site people say " oh well for generations your ancestors were racist so you have to be held accountable as a society" so you blame my ancestors that really aren't since im an immigrant, but then let the black radicals off the hook saying "well they had reasons"

i'm just saying you can't have it both ways. either racism is wrong and should be eliminated, or its not.
    test
  16. tyronehouston

It was virtually all white people who disliked him in the 60's, :funny:
    test
  17. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

@mowhite
    i would understand if your grandparents were/are prejudiced against Americans and empathisize with their experience while at the same time disagreeing with their prejudice the same way i would with tyrones father who is prejudiced against whites and my grandparents who were prejudiced against germans
    test
  18. tyronehouston

I need proof of this, how were germans hated and treated worse than the black community after WW2?

Blacks were still 2nd class citizens, :funny:
    test
  19. lightskintwin

Dead @ white people looking at only their experience or other isolated experiences and failing to look at the bigger picture.

Do i really have to bring studies, statistics, and facts to show 400 years of injustices that occurred from the government level and the institutions that exist today that continue these injustices?
    test
  20. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

but heres my point. so because they were hated, they have the right to hate? then it never ends. I hate when people make justifications for their hated.
    "oh its ok because of what happened to him"

every person in North America could have an instance of when someone from a different race did something messed up to them. And it may seem small to you but it could be a huge thing to them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.