All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

mmmmmmm

k gotta go to school now bye everyone!
    test
  2. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

well then how can a black person speak on white privilege if you claim that even a white person isn't able to discern what advantages they're receiving for being white?

how do you know what advantages you are receiving, then?

I wish we could have this conversation in tinychat it would be way easier and would probably be over in a matter of 5 minutes because its really pretty agreeable what I'm saying but talking over a message board really lends itself to people missing the entire point of a post and makes people latch on to the wrong parts of the response.
    test
  3. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

Why do yall repeat yourselves
    and death chambers has bad post but hes swinging for the fences today for mediocrity
    test
  4. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I appreciate your opinion on this subject, Fresco, and I believe alot of white people think like that. Some of your points were very valid although slightly delusional in the realities of the real world. But I can totally understand what you are saying from your own perspective.

But the true definition of a racist, is actually believing your race is superior than others. Now i'll be real, blacks might say some racist shit in retaliation towards white, but how many blacks really believe they are superior to whites? I've never met one in my life that felt like that.

Now how many whites directly or indirectly feel like they are better than blacks...i'm sure the number is alot less than before....but it sure is alot larger % than black people. :funny:

And for the record, the wealth gap has widened between whites and blacks, not gotten closer, and unemployment for blacks is more than double whites right now

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0726/Wealth-gap-widens-Whites-net-worth-is-20-times-that-of-blacks
    test
  5. fresco 5

i hate repeating myself but new people jump into the thread late and don't read the earlier posts i've made or they just choose to ignore them

shit happens all the time on here its one of the things that makes it frustrating to post
    test
  6. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

still waiting on a mod to relocate this shit tbh
    test
  7. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

I'm better than everyone
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

And Fresco you need to understand that it's not that simple.
    1. How recently was it that black people even had a chance to vote
    2. How much history we learn ignores many other races and really teaches just white history
    3. It's proven that testing has been in benefit with historically white people.

Chinese people have a different than blacks. Chinese people have there own language and culture that was not stolen from them. Every city has a China town. Chinese people can vote as a block for things that benefit Chinese people. Because there are so many different cultures considered black it's not really easy to come together as ( black people)

Can black people do more for themselves to get in a better situation? Yes defiantly I think battle rap shows allot of what not to do. You guys dissed Phranchize and Star eater for being white. I find that people associate bad grammar lack of education and street life as being " really black".
    test
  9. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

fresco hates black ppl
    test
  10. fresco 5

idk about that... i've come across some very passionate black advocates who say that white man is evil and to never trust them... I worked for a marketing company here in town and this guy was a black mormon minister of some sort, and we did the advertisement for his convention... The guy actually came in with to talk about details and started telling my co-workers and a few other black people who happened to be there what his deal was all about (I was the only white person who worked there besides the owner) . And he was literally talking about how the white man is the devil and is to never be trusted and that people who were mixed were raped by the white man and need to repent for the devil blood they had in them. I walked into the back office where they were talking and overheard some of this and was really just weirded out more than anything.

Now this guy had an entire convention talking about this sort of thing. A white person could never ever get away with having a public event like this.

there may be some whites who do have a superiority complex still, but black extremists are a lot more public and nobody says a damn word to them about it.
    test
  11. fresco 5

yeah and we also told charron he got raped by his stepfather but I don't think thats actually true. battling is all for a joke and that was surface level comedy that we knew a crowd would react for. Most of what I say in battles is not indicative of my true feelings, its just a show.

i'm not disagreeing that blacks have had it bad and still do have it worse than whites because they haven't hit a full recovery yet but they're getting there. But harboring HATE in your heart will get you nowhere... especially when its unwarranted.
    test
  12. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

smh

If you're going to troll at least put some kind of effort into it.

[​IMG]
    test
  13. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ keep that bs off here.
    test
  14. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Can this get moved to the Off Topic board?
    test
  15. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

:funny: My Dad says he hates white people and to never trust them, yet he works for a white man, and has served the army for 30 years :funny:

He feels like that because of the mistreatment he got from white people living in the USA. You remember Obama's reverend, Jeremiah Wright? and he said the same thing, :funny:, but Jeremiah had white friends and lived in a white neighborhood. It's the angry black man syndrome due to how white people treated them. Has nothing to do with them feeling superior to white people. That's why it's usually older black people who act like this.

I can guarantee you that most black folks parents and grandparents are not too fond of white people, and for legitimate reasons :funny:

The new generation is different tho.

Now the Birther and Tea Party Movement clearly started due to having an issue with a BLACK MAN as a President.
    test
  16. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Fresco,

Now how old was this black guy????

My parents and grand parents views on white people are going to be heavily skewed because they dealt with accepted and public racism head on.

Can you not understand that there are some OLDER BLACK PEOPLE that are still resentful towards white people due to the INJUSTICES THEY PERSONALLY SUFFERED AND DEALT WITH???

By no means do I condone this, however I do understand it.

You can't abuse and molest a child, kill some of his friends, then admit you were wrong; and expect that child to automatically forgive you???
    test
  17. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Religious people in authority are the worst, total scumbags the lot of them.
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

The difference is towards blacks comments like this were made not only by extremists but by the mainstream and those in actual power.

As other people say you can understand older people having mistrust towards whites based on the treatment.
    You have to do stuff that earns back peoples trust that as a race white people lost for the years of mistreatment.
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

Do you mean black muslim. If he's a black mormon, maybe he's upset that he wasn't worthy to get married in mormon temple until 1978. And that black people are black because they are a cursed people
    test
  20. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Yep,

Dead @ Black people being direct descendants of Cain.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.