All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

bitch you don't know my fathers name and its certainly not a white name....

if you think italian people were considered white and treated with respect when they came here you're stupid as fuck.... but you don't see me crying about it still as if its ruined my race in america forever
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

no...it means theres an added element to your story. It give you being a victim of racism for being white and added element of injustice. Not by a whole lot..but its worth mentioning instead of saying your white this entire thread, n then being like "im half mexican, this isnt about being white"
    test
  3. fresco 5

certainly for the person who has to live there....

but race is not an issue in this instance... because you're talking about social class. being poor does not equate to being black, sorry.

tons of white people live in the ghetto too, and there are many upper class black people.
    test
  4. fresco 5

alright I gotta go thanks for letting me style on ya'll, pz
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

You call me bitch when you look the most feminine of any battle rapper that posts here. And that includes some of the women. Yeah compared to blacks Italians were treated better.

You father had a white sounding name because Italians are white dumbass. I'm sure his name was Mufassa and I'm sure it was Chin. What race would his name be associated with if not white.

THe fact of the matter is inequality to blacks is still continuing to this day. The fact you don't recognize it makes you more part of the problem. As you wouldn't know if you are doing it or not as you don't seem to recognize it.

I don't troll and I do believe if you were a black rapper you would not be where you are right now in the battle circuit. You would be another black rapper whos good at rapping which is not looked as a big deal.

Unless you were still able to have your hair do what it does. That would make you stand out.
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Just curious, which percentage of minorities in the United States lives in poverty?
    test
  7. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I still think this should be moved to the Off Topic board tbh
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

And Fresco for someone who gets there panties in a bunch everytime you got bodied in battles on gay jokes you seem to love to throw out gay slurs at people. Especially when you wouldn't talk that way to anyone off the screen. Repping me calling me a faggot is some childish actions for the fact that I disagree with you on racism. Maybe you need to grow up and learn how to disagree with people without resorting to name calling.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

You know im gonna be honest. I just took a few moments to really put myself in the shoes of a white person with my same personality I have now. And I can see how it is more difficult in terms of race relations than I thought before using my powers of sympathy (which I take pride in).

I'm 100% arab, but I also look white. So I have the advantage of being able to play the white card and the foreign card.

And you know what? If I were white, and didnt have the "oh but im arab" thing to hold onto in the back of my mind, i'd be pretty pissed about being a non racist person and getting dirty looks from people for being white. I still get those looks because like I said, I look white, but I have the being arab thing to hold onto.

But globalization is increasing, and the plight of domestic and international humans are reaching us easier, and it's becoming a pattern to see/read about all of these groups of people who were victimized by whites in history. Then I would look at myself and feel pretty bad about the fact that I had no hand in it, but that I am destined to be judged by many people for it. It would be difficult me for personally. Much more than I initially gave credit for in my last few posts

It still doesn't compare to what other races are subjected to. Wrongful sense of self-guilt is shitty, but it's not as bad as being 10 times more likely to go to jail, or being labeled as the enemy of the world for being arab, etc.

Like I said we still live in a very imperfect world. In terms of race we all have something to complain about. But still, you have the best apple.

I appreciate you opening my mind to a different perspective.
    test
  10. ivey[cb]

ivey[cb] Keep Bangin

can DeathChamberz please be banned? this guy stays losing in any type of discussion on this thread whether it is right now in this race debate or if its regarding battles. please mods do everybody on the board a favor!!!

lml
    test
  11. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

doesn't equate but there is no denying there is correlation between race and socio-economic status

your claim sounds to me like 'some blacks are not disadvantaged so blacks are not disadvantged' while at the same time holding true 'some whites are not advantaged therefore whites are not advantaged' (i might be wrong)

and those conclusions are clearly false when you measure human capital per capita among whites and blacks -
    ~not saying white people dont face disadvantages~ but their disadvantages tend to be less severe (what i think rez meant by the apple analogy)
    test
  12. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Just because someone might be wrong a lot doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to express that opinion even if it's ass backwards or flat out retarded tbh.
    test
  13. DeathChamberz

How am I losing. I am stating my opinion Fresco is stating his opinion. It differs but are life experiences differ as well. To be honest how can a white person speak on white privilege. How are they supposed to know that they are gaining advantages just for being white.

WHich opinion in here was wrong? People like to claim I'm wrong but what am I wrong about? Are you saying that white people don't have an advantage just because they are white?
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

*expecting mad pos reps from lightskintwin on deck*
    test
  15. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

test
  16. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Egypt... slaves, WHAT?!

White people stole that too? GODAMMIT!!!! Nothing is safe from those bastards.....

Black people sold other Black people to White people, WHAT?!!

White people originally come from the Black people in the 1st place, WHAT?!

I know who would of thought it...
    test
  17. fresco 5

i dont know, I'm sure more minorities live in poverty but does it matter? There are a lot of poor white people....

long and short I'm not saying being black is easy... you're wilding. i'm just saying its not fair to be racist toward white people just because some of them have a privileged life. There are lot of white people who have a poor / shitty life too and they get treated as if they were born with a trust fund and people think its okay to be openly racist toward them and clown on them.

now being POOR on the other hand... is very difficult and it sucks. there are probably more poor blacks based on percentage of population... but that's not what i'm talking about here. But If you're poor and you're white, its even harder to make it out than it is if you're the same level of poor & black because there aren't nearly as many government aid programs to help you go to college and start a legitimate career.

I'm sure a lot of these people do deserve to be hated on, but you don't know what peoples lives are like so you can't just assume that every white person is rich and had everything handed to them because the majority of whites haven't.

I seriously don't see how anybody can disagree with me on this. I think a lot of the inequality that blacks experience is self perpetuated because they haven't broken the exact mentality that I'm talking about.

look at chinese people... they were slaves too and they don't ever say shit about it....

anyway i'm sorry if I offended anyone with what I'm saying, I'm not trying to make light of any situation but the reality of it is that black people need to rise up and stop feeling like the world is out to get them. There is all the opportunity in the world here if they so choose to take it.
    test
  18. fresco 5

nah bro to be real I'm not saying that there aren't a lot of poor black people, there are and that IS a disadvantage...

but there are a lot of poor white people too so you can't just be openly racist toward all white people

AND THATS ALL IM TRYING TO SAY

but people keep sidetracking me
    test
  19. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

+ Repped

LMAO :funny:
    test
  20. reznick

reznick New Member

:funny: louis ck is the shit
    test