All This White/Black Race Bullshit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Is officially ruining this site

'white people' 'black people'

who gives a fuck, shut the fuck up already.

this topic is NEVER ending and has been going on for fucking ever... its annoying as fuck..

yall are like fucking babies staying up all fucking night to prove your point to another individual who will NEVER share the same thought process as you ... thus making the argument pointless and fucking stupid

i dont even read threads once i see certain names posting cause i already know where its headed

just shut the fuck up and write a fucking book or something
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Charron sucks.
    test
  3. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

i know that feel bro.
    test
  4. reznick

reznick New Member

Meh as long as it's good debate, I see nothing wrong from it. Maybe move the race threads to otbva.

Sent from my iPhone 9 in 2024
    test
  5. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

agreed. you're my ninja organik.
    test
  6. Bleach...

Bleach... Put me in your markers...

Such a white person thread.
    test
  7. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

but i live in america, everyday is racism?
    test
  8. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

omg shots fired at the GayTee Ell Ay Twins, nh.

I agree tho.
    test
  9. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

It only gets bad when every thread turns into a thread about race. If you have a certain opinion you must be white
    test
  10. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

you don't understand that this is some shit we all deal with everyday in the states... and its not something you can typically just have a conversation on in real life because its so uncomfortable, but its crazy how different people see the world.... there,s mad ignorance on both sides and it annoys the shit out of me so its hard not to comment when I see it on here
    test
  11. RDeBaie

RDeBaie STYLIN' ON 'EM

Sadly, trolls keep forums alive.
    test
  12. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Organik is right about everything, including this
    test
  13. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

oh here is a white person talking about dont talk about race. What a joke you decided to be apart of hiphop culture where race matters so no organic you shut the fuck up. Race dont matter to you because it does not affect you.

This dumshit about dont express your opinion because you dont think the other person is not going to agree is preposterous but I am starting to see why KOTD is not getting that real money.
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

Organic is wrong about this and a ton of other shit
    test
  15. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

lmao white people hate talkin bout race
    unless they on xboxlive
    test
  16. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

We?

You mean, Fresco lookin dudes from Rockford Illinois deal with racism?

C'mon son.

But for real, the problem is; it's not like the "conversations" on RM are shedding any light on the situation. Ppl ain't leaving these boards like, "Dayum! That was a highly intelligent and information debate. I can not wait to continue our discussion tomorrow." It's just black trolls arguing with white trolls. Or, non-minorities arguing with minorities about stuff they'll never truly understand. Saying stuff like, "There is no more racism, or why you ppl using the "race card."

The biggest issue with the entire thing, is the loudest ones are often the most incorrect. Either they are hyper race sensitive, or completely race desensitized. And this board is useless in all facets when dealing with race etc. But so many topics automatically go there.. and then go nowhere.

Anyway, before I start something I ain't trying to start....
    test
  17. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

why does it have to be about race??... why cant it be about who makes good music, or can actually rap? some real waste men on this site, real talk.
    test
  18. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

naw listen up you hibernating faggot

i get it... its just annoying to see in every fucking thread regardless the topic of it

and i could give a fuck about kotd making 'real' money

i have a 'real' job thats an actual fucking career.. this is a hobby... now eat a dick and go back to doing whatever you can to be noticed on the internet.

instead of talking behind a screen name there is a million open invites for faggots like you to show your face... unfortunately your prolly even more of a faggot in real life then on the internet and youve realized this so you hide your identity
    test
  19. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

Fuck wit me for a minute...

test
  20. IKNOWALL

hibernating faggot? What does that even mean? You dont care about the stability of your company? Not suprised. But you made this thread stay on topic your little insults dont bother me one bit you are Canadian and we all KNOW what your job and career is.

This is a forum people are going to talk about what they want and race matters so deal with it stop trying to censor what people say on this site

[edit]

I see you edited your post. What the hell does me telling you who I am have to do with anything? By the way I am sitting behind my computer laughing at you because I said nothing offensive.

Question-Do you hate black people?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.