All the ways to Shoot a Gun

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheProle, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

let off burners, spray machetes, clap iron, bang hammers, clutch the ruger, dump the desi, let the eagle fly, bang an burst pipes (s/o conceited), air K's, flare gats, dump the shottie, let that 'gnolia clap, spray bangers, squeeze hechlers, toss rounds, let the drum roll like mutumbo, let dem cannons fly, keep the barrel lit, let the choppa ring, bang wessons, aim heat, let that heater rise, open cans, buck the semi...let the steel off, K's singin, let the choppa slice, bust slugs, let the mag pop, forties blow, cock the trey, let them rockets off, palm the gauge...

i been rappin way too long, i probably got like another 200 of these...when we went to AZ for the grind time event, me/mr. biscuit/j-money/proverbs/VO the Face had a two-hour long cypher of lines solely comprised of conceited's 938475938475934875 different ways to say you gonna shoot a gun...hands down the illest cypher i've ever been a part of, save for the "me an yo mamma" shit on the way back from no coast, but that's for another thread entirely tbh...maaaaaaaaaan, i need to stop doin MDMA on road trips an at battle rap events lmmfao...
    test
  2. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

lol @ con's personal thread...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.