All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

- Vish -

When you first started posting on here I liked you.
    I liked you even when I created the arguments between us.
    But in order to really know a man you must go to war with him.

Your true nature has come out through our exchange.
    Either that or you have forgotten who you really are.

Check your PM
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

my true nature?

you better stop playing god...you will insult every christian out there buddy.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

dude, seriously? The world is so much better when you block Azeus' dumb ass. And that's not an overblown statement - the world is so much better...
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

True nature has nothing to do with your "religion" as "religion" is a social construct and has nothing to do with your "nature"

Besides, Christians aren't all so easily offended.
    Just the Catholics and the Baptists.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Vish, this is true.

The "world" is so much "better" if you block me out.
    If you do not block me out the world will be shown for what it truly is.

"You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world." (John 8:23)

"He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life." (John 12:25)

"Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out; and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." (John 12:31,32)

"My kingship is not of this world; if my kingship were of this world, my servants would fight, that I might not be handed over to the Jews; but my kingship is not from the world." (John 18:36)
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

are you a fan of manson or koresh by chance?
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Don't ask stupid questions, you boring proaganda queen.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

you only hurt yourself moron no one but you ruined you.

your a victim of your own propoganda even before i came to this site.

keep at it mr christian guy insulting people saying you dont know why i call you peasant?
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

What are you babbling about?
    I'm not a Christian.

Nobody has ruined me.
    Nobody will ever ruin me.
    My soul is in tact.

You're the one who belongs to the religion of satan, devil boy.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

a new topic.. why does it seem that black women are a lot less hesitant to beat they're kids? and dont get me wrong, i dont think theres nothin wrong with that.. i think if people fuckin discipline there kdis thered be a lot less ignorant ass rude little shits runnin around

but it seems like white women are for the most part anti violence.. but black women are notoriously known for whoopin that ass??

discuss
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I can't even say that that's a race issue anymore or a class issue... because I've seen whites, blacks, puerto ricans, rich, poor and middle class beat or not beat their kids... and I can't even say it depends largely on how you were raised, either, because I seen parents who don't beat their kids, but got their asses beat when they were little.

Whether you beat your kids or not, your kids should respect you, their elders and society's rules. They should be mannerable, too.

I once dated a black woman who I never saw beat her little daughter. She never cursed or yelled at her, either... but when she spoke in a firm voice to her, that little girl responded. She had that "eye," as well that would stop her dead in her tracks. I thought that was great. I was like "wow, there goes a woman who has her kid in check without yellin', cursin' or whippin' her."
    test
  12. rappinronnie

rappinronnie New Member

Damn where i live race really dont matter i mean to me and my friends cause i got a lot of mixed and black friends and black girls holla at me, i mean not all of them but i never felt like i couldnt be with a girl cause she black or i did not have a chance cause im white maybe its cause im a white boy stuck in the hood lol..... but real shit nobody i know really be like that i live in indiana where u from jus wonderin
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

And what black woman could resist a pimp named "rappin' ronnie"? [dunno]
    test
  14. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I see white guys as cute, handsome, good-looking, etc.. but I'm not generally attracted to them. I wouldn't count out an interracial relationship, but white men are nowhere in sight when I fantasize about my future.
    test
  15. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

Well, i can't argue with you on that. Thats a typical answer amongst are complexions being to damn simple... lol

But.... i'ma brag about the fact that italian men (like me) get ALOT of attention from all women.... BLACK women especially....

so thats wassup...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.