All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

^^^ So if you know this, doesn't that contradict most of what you said in some of your previous posts?

You hate it when African Americans play the victim, but in that post, you've just said that they are the victims of the white superiority complex.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i think yal really think too much.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Anida, if you haven't figured it out, the less you talk the less you look like a herm. Just like the less I read of your bs, the less I feel sad about laughing hysterically at someone's misfortune.

So any name you associate with me -- soultan, blacksoultan, bsai, kashta, pharaoh, etc. -- don't say it. EVER. Why do you obsess on me so much?

You know what? Don't answer that.
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

your all n!ggers and cr@ckers shut the fuck up

gettin salty over name callin is seriously on some 4th grade shit.. taken shit people say on the net to heart is on some 6th grade shit.. and trying to create some i-net beef thinking its possible to win? is on some 8th grade shit

so anyone whos in highschool and above can stop being a fuckin faggot lol

n thats real
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan, i gotta hand it to u.

u sonned the shit outta azeus, rediculously bad.

top 5 internet sonnings ever.
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol yes i hate those type of africant americans who play the victim if you notice what im saying you know the type! the ones who dont do shit not all african americans are like that man....the ones i spoke of are those lazy ones who contradict themselfs and cry wolf.

its hard to explain and its confusing but each side has there thing....i just pointed out the wrong things that can hold people back....see if the black man gives into the white mans plan then that holds them back...eh im so tired to type right now lol..but i hope you know what im saying.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

True enough

That never happened.

I posted a section from Osho's 'Book Of Secrets' and said, "This is a book I've been working on." What some of you fail to understand is that English is not my first language. I said, "I'm working on it." That meant: "I'm reading it." Others took it as meaning, "I'm writing it."

The reason I used the words, "Working on it." Is because the book is 1200 pages long. It's not a short fiction either. It deals with all aspects of life. It's work for anybody to read and understand it. Especially when one has to look up half the words and try to translate them.

It was Teq who twisted up what I said. I never claimed to have written that. Never even insenuated it.

[funny]

Just don't leave RM before the end of September, okay?
    I'll post the link for you to order it off Amazon.

Predictable

You have a long way to go, brother.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

One thing that I've always found amusing is how "old money" looks down on "new money" as though somebody at sometime in their background didn't have to become "new money" in order for them to be "old money."

The irony is that they usually have large paintings on the wall of the family member who made them "new money."

Hmm
    Just a thought
    test
  9. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

thats perfect.... but damn, im on college campus and for some-reason the aim thing dont work up here...

so check it, do u have an email or myspace account?

if so... my email is truestpane@hotmail.com

and my myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/truestpain (add me as a friend if you have)

and I'll tell you everything that I know, personal opinions and so on...

But, besides that Sami... i understand where you're coming from, as a matter-fact I'm more-so depending on the actuality its a personal experience you went through, or that you may be so damn pissed off of our world history... and I am too... but check this, i'm Italian even though that is of Caucasion descent... i also hold the blood line of a race that was nearly annihilated.... and thats Native American.... nah'mean....

so i feel you... 100% i feel you... but hate, or discomfort between peoples of other ethnics destroys souls...

you have to remember, God is love.... nah'mean? And trust me girl... even though i'm 20 yrs young, I've matured so much in my life in the past 5 or so years....and I love everybody else who chooses to love me back... and i'm saying, you have a grand amount of potential.... alot... I dont even know you, but I can feel that... theres a small part of you in your heart that wants to release that unbalance inside of you... and understandabley you're not ready.... but, listen... i could talk yo... nah'mean.... fa'real..

So on some real shit, I'd be very welcomed to help you with some information upon that... not only with the whole racial thing, but the NWO shit as well and i'll break it down in a better understanding because alot of it gets out of hand with what folks read and talk about...

so fa'real... holla at me...

email: truestpane@hotmail.com

Myspace = http://www.myspace.com/truestpain
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ok who is gonna buy your book who is the target demographic your aiming for? if you know about books sales and publishing.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

wtf? dude your senial?

you just said you were a king and insulted anyone almost as if you were old money or linked to it....

how can you calll yourslef a king and everyone peasants?

and then defend new money
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Shouldn't you be asking what the book is about or what it is called before you ask this question? You haven't even asked if it is fiction or poetry, historical or spiritual.

If you had asked that question you wouldn't need to ask this question.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Senial?

You are thinking of Kings in a worldly sense.
    And even then, being a King has nothing to do with money.

David was not born into a royal family.
    David was a nobody until he brought down Goliath.
    Then he became King Saul's General.
    When Saul and his son (David's best friend) Jonathan were killed in battle David took the throne over Israel.

Oops, there goes your agument.
    Look fish, it just flew straight out the window.
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

it kills two birds with one stone...
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

no you just made yourself look stupid.

you contradict yourself again...

you claimed you were a king...and i was a peasant and my people were peasants...but then you talk of a guy who was not born into royalty but became a king...but in the other thread you basically said i could never be a king....you said peasants basically dont have it in there blood...

you never acheieved what a king has but it seems becaues chief yoguskas was in your tribe you fancy yourself a king.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Vish - You need to learn when to stop. Seriously. I'm not saying that to be a dick. I'm not saying it to insult you or talk down at you. I have clearly stated that I'm done with the back and forth insults. Now, you can continue acting like you're 15 years old and the 15 year olds on the site will rep you up for it. Or you can act like an adult and stop. Either way I'm not going to do this with you, or anybody else . . . anymore. I'm publishing now. How rediculous do I look arguing over petty shit on a message board?

As for your questions:

1. The book is titled: "Tao For The Christian Mind" (That should clarify the demographic)
    2. My Ancestry is from A "Worldly" King on my Father's side and the Cherokee Chief "Yonaguska" on my Mother's side. My name is Jonathan Richard Rex. Jonathan = Hebrew and means "God has given" / Richard = Old English and means "Wise Ruler" / Rex = Latin and means King, and it wasn't picked out for that purpose. My father named me after the book by Richard Bach titled: "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" (about a bird who left the flock to find the truth and then returned to teach the flock this New Way). Richard was passed down through generations and Rex obviously wasn't a choice. My Tsalagi (Cherokee) name is "Anidawehi" . . . I'm not going to explain that, you can read for yourself what Anidawehi means:
    http://www.yvwiiusdinvnohii.net/Cherokee/CherokeeWordLists/WordList-A.htm

Here you can read a poem about myself titled "Dancing Wolf":
    http://people.albion.edu/rhoughto/windsong/dancing_wolf.htm

Other Sites: Do A Word Search and look for "Anidawehi" on these pages:
    http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/CHEROKEE/2001-11/1005566749
    http://amonsoquath.addr.com/clans.htm
    http://www.jubchuqun.com/tsalagi/Tsalagi wordlist.htm

Vish, you can believe what you choose to believe about me.
    But that doesn't change who I am. It only changes who you believe I am.

Dikanowadidohi = My true name
    Adawehi is singular
    Anidawehi is a plural Oness

It's hard to explain in English but that's as close as it gets.
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

why would you write something called the tao for the christian mind? when you aint a christian?

also so many people have the name jonathan, richard and rex lol

wow your really digging deep to make yourself a king.

i know so many jonathans and richards and ihave a friend with the last name rex.

so they are all kings and great men because of there name?
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

1. Writing a book titled: "Tao For The Christian Mind" does not mean that one has to be a Christian to write it. It means that one must understand the Christian mind and what they believe.

2. Like I said, believe what you want to believe. It doesn't change who I am. It only changes who you think I am. My people will know me.
    test
  19. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol well who is gonna buy that christians are gonna listen to a guy buy a book buy a guy who is not a christian? and who talks the way he does on this boards? your gonna get boycotted someone will show your gay threads and such and all that stuff...your a reall dumbass should of controlled your temper...
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

this thread fuckin blew up.. rep me beeeeetches! :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.