All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Sammii... Konscious... we're -->here<---

Nuff said.
    test
  2. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Understood. That makes sense; there's no further need to air out the topic on my end-- you made your point well enough. my post was really just addressing the danger in thinking that black culture and African American culture are always the same thing, and further, that no African American culture exists beyond the most mainstream elements ( music, slang.. yadda yadda)... so yea, I understand where you're coming from, thanks for sharing.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol you missunderstood.. when i say i give up? i mean the intelligence level on the conversation is way over my head

i took a small sample of what you said, to be perfectly honest i had no idea what the fuck u were talkin about
    test
  4. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

Okay, considering that you're from Cali, correct? California, which is the most grimiest, profiling and racial conflicting state in the U.S. than any other as far as the beef between 'powers' go. I mean "beef between powers" as the initial street gangs (Bloods, Vice Lords, Crips, etc.) versus the police department. The police department their alone are known for the heinous acts of dirty-work, both black and white, whom by the way partner up in the end anyhow. White cops there are probably the most racially profound in there ways in most cities as well as black cops. Black cops are even racist against their own. They subject statisical gang offenders OR even average american black folks and profile them. It's a weird condition out-there, however its not the only state that harbours dirty officials. I believe all states, with there cities and counties have atleast a few dozen of dirty cops from white, black, latino and so on. So, I can understand your veiws upon not being able to see yourself with a white-guy, that's understandable. However, you're subjecting yourself into a level of harsh-prejudices and that is what leaves you blind to your self. Yes, there are white-folks who absolutely despise black folks and ethnicities other than their own. There are white-folks who hate other white-folks, those who dont follow their racial beliefs and/or those who are different descents of "white". For example, you wont see the old-fasioned Portuguese folks favor up with Italians and vice versa... I'm Italian and I still dont get along with Portuguese people, that doesn't mean I hate them or that if I wasn't already in a relationship that I wouldn't date one, you dig? The point is, WE ARE not all like that... though if you're a reasonabley understandable person, you should know that I'd hope.

It's all about how you're grown up. You must remember that their were White-folks male and female of all European AND/OR Native American descendants that walked along side Martin Luther King, Jr. Unfortunately not many were able to follow Malcolm X, because he was taught to not walk with the "white-man", he was believed "we" were the enemy. Until, later when he figured out that "WE" (all races) need to stand together in order to fight racial descrimination and segregation.. But before he could make enough movement with in that, he was murdered. In which I believe it was the C.I.A who took him away from ALL of 'us' but did it in such a timely manner that everyone thought it was a certain party of the Islamic movement. However, Martin Luther King, Jr., despite the hatred he faced FROM white-folks both average working men and especially police officials, he still sheded love towards THOSE who didn't believe in the hatred. They banded together as a whole race and not as seperate parties... I dont think, I know that Martin Luther King, Jr. had the right way of looking at things. He did it right from the beggining 'til the end, and I believe his death was in result of a C.I.A agent, and unfortunately WE, not just black folks but WE as a human race lost him in the hands of other peoples hatred. I've read the book of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. and I was even more intrigued to know that J.F.K was in complete support as his brothers were as well and unfortunately THEY were murdered as well, once again by government C.I.A officials. Their murderers are unknown and unfortunately their cases may never be solved, considering all cases were dropped. But, they were taken from US because those who had other plans wouldn't succeed if they were here still breathing. And these are issues of what WE face today. New World Order, look it up.

The reason why you may have some descrepencies towards me or other white-folks or vice versa is EXACTLY what "the man" wants. He wants US to hate eachother.... not mate... because if we keep mating, we'll become obsolete to "their" plan. Their plan of a super-race, which in fact is the establishment the Bush adminstration is doing in continuence of Adolf Hitler, believe it or not. I'm not saying you have to make a race of babies with a white-guy, no... but when the time comes where civil wars break out in THIS country (America, because they will)... you must be ready to accept the colors of your brothers and sisters from another mother, ya dig? Because by all means, if you're not with "THEM"(government), then it'd be in my up-most interest to HELP YOU survive the annihilation of ALL of us, because we will ALL be subject into geneocide if we dont obey the law of our "opposing powers" (New World Order)... I'm not trying to preach even though it sounds like I am, and I'm sorry... I dont judge you... I dont judge anyone, I leave that up to God. He's the only one who can profile us, ya dig? But thats besides the point, I just feel you shouldn't hold back so much upon those who aren't of "your kind". Because you and I both bleed the same blood. Some may not see that, but there are those like myself who do.

But listen, I know this is quite long... if you want to know more of what I'm talking about on another scale, message me on AIM, i can explain and show you some things only if you have an open-mind to it. My screen-name is TruestPain

that goes for ANYONE who is interested. I dont know it all, but if you want truth, I've found some things that may guide you.

Tru
    test
  5. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

I still dont' understand how someone can act black? Because they were FUBU or Rocawear? So I assume someone is acting white if they like to wear Abercrombie and drinking latte's at Starbucks?

That's what I'm getting at, black people complain so much about white people doing this and doing that, can't you just accept the fact that we are all different and are born to like different things. Believe me, it's okay if anidewahi likes rap and someone like missqeen likes rock and roll. Those times are behind us. Does racism still exist? Sure, but it's not like you guys make it out to be. I dont' hear white people complaining that we are trying to be white because we are going to college and doing things that whites traditionally do. I'm just saying, it's getting lame.

When I raise my kids, I'm going to raise them to be inlelligent, ambitious, goal driven kids. And to look for the good in everyone. Excuse me if that's not "black " enough. I lived in Philly for 16 years, in the hood, and I dont' feel any need to project how hard I am or where I grew up at, cuz to be honest, coming up like that should be seen as inspiration to do better, instead of an accomplishment. I'm serious, you see people screaming out "I'm from Brooklyn" like that's an accomplishmnet. I've been robbed and treated badly more by blacks than anybody. I know some black people gone hate me for saying what I said, but it's the truth. Has anyone hung my family or burned down my church lately? No, but I can put money on it that there is going to be some black on black crime in the near future that someway, somehow blacks will find a way to pin it on it being a white man's fault that we have guns and drugs in our neighborhoods. There are a lot of successful minority individuals in the world today that are living proof that if you want to succeed, you can do so. No white man, asian, or any man is holding anyone back
    test
  6. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Ha ha. Actually he said "Everybody want to be a nigga, but nobody want to be a nigga".
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

@ Kncious...I agree...Everybody wants to be a nigga, but nobody wants to be a nigga (as Ms. P pointed out lol)

@ Hash: I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying. I rock vans, wear Abercrombie, and Hollister, I dabble in Rock and Roll, and I speak pretty proper for my area. My whole life I was told that I was acting white. Nevertheless, my point is that I don't make the rules...I'm just following them. So I def def feel what you're saying...but you cannot deny that there are certain things about Black people (if you're Black), or White people (if you're White) outside of physical characteristics that you can identify with...you know? You're talking about an ideal world that doesn't exist...im speakin on the real.

@ XzErEoUs: i feel you now...my bad lol

@ Prodigy: cool then. much respect.

@ Truest: I very much agree with everything you said (believe it or not i read the whole thing lol). But it takes a strong person to admit their falts and actively work towards fixing those problems, and I don't think I'm ready to let go of some stuff so I can be more accepting. There's no hate in my heart towards anyone...I just don't have the acceptance to become close to someone white, or the tolerance to see an interracial couple and not feel anything. I understand that my mentals are fucked up...but I can't let it go yet...any of it. Pray for me y'all! on a serious tip, pray for me. Also much respect to your points...I'm vaguely aware of the NWO...but everytime I try to do research on it it's so convoluted, and weird, and unprovable that I can't get into it. u can AIM me too and let me know what you know.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i give credit to all those still fightin the good fight.. both props to the man and women givin time to put thought and effort into a debate that if it gets more attention could make livin easier for all man kind!!

lol.. prolly not.. but it still makes my day better readin it on rapmusic.com
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Um, let me be clear: When we discuss class, it is only the middle to lower classes (azeus included) who would find it respectable to date interracially. Throughout history, upper class people have an overwhelming tendency not to date outside their race; they are geared not to find them attractive. Few if any of the men you mentioned are of a high socioeconomic class. They are NEW money.

I speak from experience, 'cause as many know I am old money. VERY old money. So old, people like Azeus clearly thinks I don't exist.

Not only DO I exist, but there are organizations geared for people like me, such as the boule, links inc., jack&jill, and schools such as Morehouse, Fisk, Howard, Hampton, Spelman, etc. While lower classed non-blacks think we only have secret societies like the Masons or the Omegas, they know little to nothing about this class of people known as old black money. We are there, and the men are in HIGH DEMAND.

If a woman in that class were to decide to date outside of their race, they'd be ostricized by any social order aforementioned. Much like if you bring a non-white guy to many country clubs in the hamptons, you will be asked never to return. It goes both ways. So don't come at us with Class, Azeus. You have very little and have even less of an idea of the multi-tiered definition of "class" in america. It's more a Caste system than anything. You won't get into it by marrying some east european rich white trash immigrant. That will not qualify you. Maybe your grandkids. Not you.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

[dunno]YOU seem to hang on my every word. I ain't been in this forum in YEARS, and you in here still salivatin' on my name.

And for the record, Martin was a rich momma's boy who was followed by millions.

We went to the same college...

Oh wait, that's right. You know more about black people 'cause you smoke weed with oreo ass nuckas. THAT'S right. So you MUST know that it takes a broke black person for people to follow them. Most of our revolutionary black leaders were poor blacks, huh? Uneducated, lumpenproletariats. Sure, NO one followed dubois, howard thurman, B.E. Mays, etc. etc. NO one followed Martin, Jesse, Jesse Jr., Barak Obama.

Fool, I'm EXACTLY of the demographic down to my bloodline and academic choices. Ain't shit I've done been by mistake. You keep smokin' that weed and rhyming with the only guy from Death Row NOT to release shit and thank you hard.

You comedy, dude. You should be the first dude to be banned just for being an embarassment to yourself. Ain't you supposed to be indian or some shit? Why you sweatin' white dudes so fuckin' much? Racist white dudes who get drunk and make antisemetic statements to cops in malibu, no less!
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

At my age, that shit goes out the window. When it stops being cool to be dumb (i.e. when you have to be a man and accountable for yourself) the black community looks up to you if you don't forget where you came from: BLACK folk.

However, grown white men (not women) seem to take issue with my education for a different reason. What is it? Simple: if that white man has a completely fucked up idea of what it is to be "black" or "down", they will see me as an affront to that idea of the "n*gga" I'm apparently supposed to be. I'm a black attorney. Guess what: there are 40 thousand of us in america. Twice as many doctors and engineers. Somewhere, the idea of what it means to be black in america has become a lie. Want me to trace it back? Old white men. [dunno] Whoever controls the record labels and Viacom have done a lot to promote the idea that we are supposed to be subhuman dumbasses that bark, rowdy, uneducated leaches on society. Much like they been say about latinos (when they actually have a much better work ethic than anyone!!!)

See, a black man knows how smart we are and how far we can go, that's why after a certain age, we learn better. When we kids, we don't know what black manhood is about either, we aren't men. When we become black men and we realize none of that bullshit we internalized will let us survive a day in this world, we wise up. White men who were dumb enough to buy into it only wise up when they meet someone like me who bursts they bubble. For these particular white men (eg. Azeus or Tequilla of course), it is about them maintaining there concept of white dominance.
    test
  12. why do you seem to think everyone especially the white man takes issue with your education? it's like at every opportunity you try to big yourself up and place your education always in the context that it is being pitted against white dominance. In regards to kids thinking its cool to be dumb, thats not a black thing, and its not a white thing. Its a kid thing. Popularity is often what kids chase at school and not education, and there has always been anti-intellectualism amongst kids as it is a way of the working class to react against the elitists.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Before I begin this post, which will probably be fairly long, I'd just like to say one thing. Everything I have said in this thread is horse-shit. I do not believe most of what I've said in the past. In fact, alot of my views and positions in arguments were entirely manufactured (and shifted quite frequently) for the sake of educating myself to other's point of view. People tend to get right to the point when you offend them and usually make better points once you've pissed them off. If they don't feel insulted, they don't usually tend to put forth the same effort to educate you. Whether they do this consciously or not is irrelevant to my reasons for creating these arguments.

As some of you know, I come from a very poor military family with four sons. The only time I had with my father was when we would train in almost silence every evening in Tae Kwon Do, Kickboxing, and Judo. Even then it was usually silence.
    He's always been a man who very rarely speaks. Getting knowledge from him is not an easy thing to do because he believes that the only knowledge worth having is found through silence.

The only time my mother speaks English is when she has to (Ex: My wife, My Dad's Sons, or People outside the family). The rest of the time she speaks Tsalagi.
    So learning anything that can translate into a conversation with any of you, from them growing up, was a physical impossibility.

All I've had to learn is experiences and reflection. Six years ago, I used to battle Nimrod on yahoo chat in freestyles. We did this for about 3 months, every day with a group of other people and he told me about RM. I posted every now and then for the first years and mainly just read the arguments. I noticed that neither side ever held their own.

Off hand there are only two people who were on this site that really caught my attention back then (other than Nim). The first one was Soultan. The other was Ghet. I tried to get involved in the debates but they always turned to nonsense so I went directly after Soultan and Ghet both. Ghet talked alot of science terms and shit that I couldn't understand with the language barrier, at that time, so I stopped arguing with him and focused solely on Soultan.

I admit, I used to take our arguments WAAAY overboard just to get him riled up enough to debate the shit. I'd use words I don't even like to hear, just to get him going because I learn best when challenged to prove the other wrong. Now, I'll be the first to admit that my views have changed tramendously over the years since I started posting on RM. I used to be a Christian.

One of the first arguments that I had with Soultan was on the color of Jesus' skin.
    Because of that argument and trying to prove him wrong I found out that I was in fact wrong. I don't mind being wrong. In fact, I'll even say outrageously wrong shit just to find the truth in the arguments.

As for the money subject that you mentioned, Kashta . . .
    You're right. There has always been a slight jealousy towards you with the money matter. Not because I care about money and not because I don't like the fact that I've earned everything I have. But just for the educational aspect. When you have money, you don't have to work your ass off to get it. You can focus on more important things. Working 12 hour days, 6 days a week for 6 months straight will drain you of the energy needed to study. When somebody has money they don't have to worry about money. It's not even an issue. (Until they have a conversation with somebody who doesn't have it, then suddenly it matters. That is one of your flaws, Kashta. A big one, actually. You treat people as though they are below you simply because you have wealthy parents, grandparents, etc.)

One thing you are forgetting is that the "only" wealthy man to achive enlightenment that the world knows of, was Buddha. Yeshua was poor, Mohammed was poor, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Elijah were poor. Osho, Lao Tzu, Confucius, Etc. Your money is your barrier for you, as it used to be for me (in an opposite manner).

You are not using your blessing. Being born into a wealthy family is a blessing. You are not using it. Instead you're wasting your time with music. And when I say this, I mean it with my whole heart . . . It is a HUGE waste of time. I know you enjoy doing it. You know the business well enough to even succeed at it. But it is STILL a HUGE waste of time. You are above that. I too, am above that and that is why I stopped making music. You should be writing. You should be teaching. Instead, you're wasting your time with trying to make catchy music to entertain people. It is a waste and it pisses me off to see you throw your blessings away on something so meaningless. Yes, you piss me off. You piss me off because you have been given something I have wanted my whole damn life and you don't appreciate it. You even use their accomplishments as a way for you to degrade other people.

"Uneducated Trailer Trash!"

I'm in college right now. Paying for it with my own money.
    My wife and I both are now going into our second year with a 4.0 GPA, each.
    (With absolutely no help from either side of our families)
    And you feel you have a right to talk down at us because you were born into a family with money? That is "not" CLASS. Class has nothing to do with money. Class has everything to do with character.

Yea, you have a degree. Many people have gotten degrees before you and many will after you. When you got that piece of paper means absolutely nothing. It doesn't place you ahead of anybody else and you need to shake off that self-righteous attitude.

I can be an arrogant, cocky, prick when I want to. And I can play that role better than anybody else on this site. The difference is: For me, it's a role. For you, it's a way of life.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Oh, and Kashta (No, I will not call you "Soultan" . . . Kashta actually means something):

We have always clashed at the top for a reason. I know what that reason is. Maybe you do and simply refuse to admit it. Maybe you don't and have formed some sort of view out of the nonsense that I post on here.

However, there have been a few times where we have met on solid ground for a month or so at a time. Then I'd have something I wanted to ask you and instead chose to assault you and get it out of you without asking. Why? Because to ask somebody a question means that you have to admit that they know something you don't know and your ego was already large enough as it was. So I took the knowledge from you.

Now that those days are over.
    The insults can stop from both directions.
    Or the conversation will.
    One or the other.

Both of us need to show a little more restraint when responding to one another, though.
    I have insulted you more than anybody else on this site and the other way around.
    I would like to be able to approach you in the future with a question and have a man-to-man conversation on a subject without the other person wondering in the back of their mind, "Is there something else to this?"

We're grown ass men.
    I'm dropping my ego to say, "Let's learn from one another."
    I think we'd both be surprised what we have to offer.

Your life experiences have been very different from my own and mine an entirely different world from yours.

Just a thought.
    You can reply in here or you can contact me via, RM-PM.
    Either way it's on you.

[I've made this offer once in the past and you mocked it and the arguments continued because I wasted my time defending my ego, for myself. My soul is in tact now. If you want to blow this opportunity off, it's cool. But the hand has been extended, either way.]

I'm done with the pettiness.
    There's far too much to do in this world.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I was correct about you lol hahhah he finally admits to it.
    test
  16. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hhahah damn this shit is getting goood!

but you see anidawehi is a king! he says we are all peasants...he is a decendant of cheif yoguskas....his mothers mother was one of his many conquests i believe.
    test
  17. Anida, people would take you more seriously if you didnt talk junk, have a mood swing, have an epiphany and start the process all over again. When you talk people dont know whether to believe a word you say. Like when you said u was writing a novel and someone found a link to the book, and it wasnt even yours. I mean, whats the point?
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

wow! nislanif really came at anidawehi and buried him legit!

anida aint even on his level to be honest with you the kid is on a denial tip.

anida got owned with that chasing money shit! wanting to be with the upper echelon of old money lol....dude got exposed he is trully a sham.

mr king anidawehi lol hahaha king.
    test
  19. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol hhaha the guy is probally humbled or depressed cause he felt the harsh reality no one wanted to publish his book.
    test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I will admit this White people have a superiorty complex! thats why they crack racist jokes that aint even funny like how many mexicans does it take to screw a light bulb...i remember some white dude saying this to me and i was like wtf shit aint even funny to me but they were all laughing as if it was the funniest shit they heard in ages.

its part of the reason why they dont want blacks to be intelligent so they allow them to be athletes instead of rising academically....they want blacks to produce gangsta rap and make them rich that way, but they wont reward a black man any recognition if he is a great classy businessman...its a way of keeping minorities down to the place the white man wants them...basically if you black guys wanna be rich! be a gangsta rapper, sports player and we will pay you mass moola.

as long as blacks dont rise intellectually the white man will be A ok.

its the sad truth...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.