All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

well, although i still think you're silly for thinking that way, i exaggerated about how silly i thought you were and i'm not as quick to jump up and argue about it as i used to be... this topic doesn't even interest me anymore
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Azeus is a good part of the reason why I haven't dated white men....the superiority complex!
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ LoL, i mean, i do what i can homie.

anyway that guy...whathisface...effin stupid. No one said AT ALL that I was speaking for all black women everywhere. That's why in my post I said "I know what I'm attracted to, and you don't." And I also never said that Denzel or faggoty ass Robert Redford would want me. But atleast I don't date my cousin, unlike poor white trailor trash like yourself. perra estúpido. after this thread, please save your breath, because you're officially on ignore, hun. Have a nice life.

moving along: Misskey...ITA wholeheartedly. I know not all white people are like that, but it's a stigma that I can't shake. Outside of that, I just can't see myself with a white dude...i just can't. *shrugs*
    test
  4. what if I sing you that cocoa brown by John B
    test
  5. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

And there is nothing wrong with that...I have met white men who dated only white women...did i get in his face and say "you want dis chocolate, come on your missing out!!" No I didn't. Why hoould I worry about it. Dude thought he was gonna throw a big gallery of white ACTORS in the thread and make me think.."ooh white men are much more dignified and mature and attractive.

I have two words: Paul Robeson, a real life legend. No white man will ever in my opinion measure up to his class, dignification (a word?),attractiveness, intelligence, and character. Name one...and please don't put that frail ass Beatle up either...good lord knows I have never been that attracted to any Beatle. I think Pitt is cute, but damn he's an actor, I'm more in awe of his characters than him. And all them other dudes, Gere, Nicholson, blah blah blah...same thing...class?? what?? How about Paul Laurence Dunbar, Nelson Mandela, Bob Marley, WEB Dubois, Dr. Martin Luther King...these are real peolple not actors.

And if you want to talk about actors how about Denzel, Freeman, Steve Harris (oh yes!!!), Wood Harris, Larenz Tate, Don Cheadle, Ossie Davis (actor and activist), please come on now....

But anyway, every black male should watch Paul Robeson: Here I Stand. It's very humbling and empowering!!
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

haha was noddin my head and shit wit you right about tilllll....

hahahaah WTF?!?! comeeeee on girl

[​IMG]

that mother fucker looks like
    A.)the whitest black dude i ever seen
    B.) one of the ugliest black dudes i ever seen
    C.) like someone chopped off half his hair on the top and he aint notice

but yeh on the datin tip i could never date a black girl.. itd just be to weird.. plus iono what my family would even say

but fuck one? haha yeh i could poke

.. but to be 100% honest id even try n keep it from my friends to avoid the criticism

oh well, just speakin truth
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^Which is fine with me...and you have to undestand, attractiveness is more about being cute!! And WEB Dubois even in that picture is handsome for those times. IN MY OPINION!

I mean look at that bottom lip....oh yeah!!!
    lol
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol someone please agree it look like his barber is blind
    test
  9. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

Well I know that was a bite back at homeboy, but nah... "we all" haven't been that way. Atleast, speaking for myself, my family and so on.

But conversations like these ESPECIALLY on rapmusic.com, they never get far. It always and I mean ALWAYS ends in back and forth racial conflict. For many of the dumbest and immature reasons. I haven't found another forum-board site like this and I think I speak for everyone that this is the most racial, racially unstable, or racially lunatic than ANY other community forum board or 'outside communities' alike. Personally, I dont get it... and no... its not 'cause I'm white, excuse me.. Italian.... It's not 'cause i'm really REALLY light-skinned, its the simple fact that their are more important things going on in this world, like Bush and his administration planning on copy-catting Hitlers take over of the world. Because believe it or not, Black, White, Latin, ANY and EVERY ethnic population on this planet that chooses to diverse other-wise from 'their' Governmental rule, will be subject into geneocide.

The black and white thing? Nah' mayne, I know the hatred between eachother exist in many parts of the world and our country alone, but seriously... I've seen more inter-racial couples than I could ever imagine to see, and this has been happening SINCE the painful and irrepable conflictions of oppresion.

Slavery, and what have you is over.... WE.. (black folks, white folks and all ethnic folks alike) are going to face mass geneocide amongst our-selves no matter what color we are. We need to stop this 'black and white thing' and focus on surviving together with our brothers and sisters of other cultures, societies, religions and ethnicities. Because if we dont, our repetitive hatred against "eachother" will blind us against the hatred towards us 'all'. And I mean by which what the Bush adminstration is performing. One world government, one world military, one world RELIGION, and if 'we' dont comply... it'll be 'us' against 'them' no matter what color we are.

Real talk...

ANd black women love white boys... dont ever let'em tell you different.
    test
  10. TruestPain

C'mon now, we aint all like that... Besides, dudes probably a Paganist or a Protistan (same thing in my eyes, lol)... Me on the other hand, i'm an honest CrackaBlack (nick-name the folks out here call me sometimes, besides Tru)... Maybe its just me though and where I grew up in the enviroment, where all 'us' folks lived close by from white, black, latin, jewish, muslim... nah'mean... Trust me, all us whiteboys or whitefolks in general aren't like that nah'mean... MANY of us just dont give a-fuck about the race-card ya dig, the shit aint cool... If you eating, then I wanna eat, and if you aint i'll feed you too... ya dig? Thats how I always been since the cradle .... Not sure where u from though, but... out where i'm at, theres a few rough spots, and i'm in the middle of'em nah'mean... but it aint pre-dominately (Sp) black folks... to be honest, its mostly domican in many of the run-down spots unfortunately... Unfortunately I see, 'cause the crime rite in my city is real high.... murders especiallly... but, we all live in ghettos together one way or another... where im at theres all kinds of black, white, latin, middle-eastern folks in the rough-tops.. nah'mean

BUt anyway, im rambling.... Like i said, we aint all like that... nah'mean... whenever u get a chance or aint wifed up or whatever... check one out.... we harmless.
    test
  11. TruestPain

Get'cha facts right mayne lol... There are black, white, and all kinds of folks who got power out here, doesnt matter who they associate with....

Whether they're all american legit hustlers... or all out drug lords... Money talks... there's muhfukkin O.G.'s in Watts, Cali who stare down Cops out there, and cops cowar to'em...

C'mon now....
    test
  12. samii so sexii

Preach!! Boris Kodjoe?? Tyson Beckford?? Harry Belafonte?? omg! Harry Belafonte is old as dirt and is still handsome.

@ -XzErEoUs-: ok the haircut is a lil off the chain...but im sure for those days standards, he was fly?? LoL

@ TruestPain: I agree with a lot of what you're sayin, and i respect your standpoint. I guess it's just hard to unite when we've all been divided for so long. I think if ppl were raised to be inclusive, then it would be easier. I mean, even when we were in high school, the white kids kept to themselves, and the blacks to themselves, and the mexicans to themselves...there are a few exceptions, but that's the way it generally is. The civil rights movement happened like 40 years ago (give or take)...that's not a long time in comparison to how long we've been divided...and even now, racism is thriving. it's gonna take alot for us to be brothers and sisters as a whole.

and i do not love white boys...i barely love black boys...boys are dumb, period. LoL jp
    test
  13. samii so sexii

boy, bye

LoL
    test
  14. LoL cya
    test
  15. Shayne

Shayne New Member

This topic is silly. If you are attracted to somebody because of the color of their skin, whether white or black, you need to examine your priorities. That said -

"Robert Nesta Marley was born on 6 February, 1945 into the poor Jamaican country area of Nine Miles, St Ann's Parish. His family kept chickens and goats and used a hole in the ground as a toilet. Bob's parentage guaranteed him a disrupted childhood. Born to a black mother, Cedella Malcolm, a smallholders daughter and white father, Captain Norval Marley, a government official, Bob soon ran off to Kingston and began a wandering childhood between Kingston and Nine Miles once his parents split. "

Bob cannot be claimed by black people with a white father. Not that either side should be trying to claim him in the first place, just sayin.

He looks like a balding John Legend with a beard.
    test
  16. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

I kind of understand that, but I don't get it. We have so many forums on this at school and the topic always comes up. I never understood how preference equates to prejudice. If you prefer chocolate icecream to vanilla, does that mean that you're prejudiced against vanilla icecream? I just think that we as people are too serious about every little thing. I prefer attractive men to ugly ones, but I don't think that I'm prejudiced to ugly people. This topic is just so "iffy". In my opinion, if preference and prejudice is so similar, then the dictionary definitions should be changed.
    test
  17. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Actually, whitefoot, the thread IS about white men. You're attempting to turn it into a thread about black men. For someone who thinks that you're so superior to black men, you sure do dedicate a lot of energy to bringing attention to them. If I claimed to be so superior to fungus, I wouldn't dedicate every post and thread to how bad fungus is. I could surely spend my precious white/indian time doing more superior things.

Obviously you have a problem. Contempt takes so much energy. You're over-exerting yourself.
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ hahahahahahahahaha fuckingggggg owned

you go gilrl
    test
  19. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I've heard that sentiment before and I understand it to a degree, but I disagree with it most of the time. It's true that the Africans who were brought to North America were stripped of their culture, but what do any of the things you listed really have to do with the type of cultural fabrics which those blacks were stipped of? I don't ask this question as a means of launching some sort of attack on you or your mentality, I ask the question because I seriously would like to know the answer. I do not believe the two things are as directly related as you have placed them here; the culture of the original black man and woman, that is, the African before he/she became the African American, is something which very, very few African Americans can identify with on any real level today, so to say that " we can't even have that" when talking about unique black culture, and then list slang words and hairstyles as evidence of that point, to me, just doesn't compute.

African culture is African culture.

African American culture is African American culture.

The two things should be more intertwined than they are, but sadly they are not, and thus, to get them confused is dangerous.

To associate your status as an African with things like slang words, braids, and white people getting tans, does a disservice to the true depth of what African culture was before we got here, and what it still is in some places.

I don't mean to sound hollier-than-thou, or as though I truly identify with my own African blood on every level--- I just wanted to bring something to light which I thought was being ignored.

Take it for what it's worth, which very well may be nothing, judging by how my posts are usually recieved on here whenever I try to speak on anything of actual importance.

Rant over.
    test
  20. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Does she have to get that deep for you to get the point. Those few things have a LOT to do with African culture. They may not be the most relivant but damn....she's not being gradded on this. These are just her thoughts.

Just my opinion!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/mixed/onedrop.html

^^You guys came up with it...and it is proven that Black genes are more dominant. I won't argue, if I'm correct Bob Marley saw himself as a Black man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.