All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

This "Black" Mind bullshit needs to fuckin stop.
    This "White" Mind bullshit needs to fuckin stop.
    It's all social goddamn conditioning you stupid fucks.

Women by nature want a strong man.
    (All the way around)

His skin color is the LAST fucking thing a REAL woman is concerned with.
    It's in our nature. The strong survive and the weak are destroyed.
    If a strong black woman elects to be with a weak black man simply to keep her babies BLACK then she's an idiot fuck and her offspring will be eliminated by nature through natural process.

If a strong white woman elects to be with a weak white man simply because the only strong man she knows is black then she doesn't need to reproduce either.

Evolution must continue.
    And skin color differences will eventually cease to exist or even matter.
    If you stick with COLOR you will wind up extinct and all your offspring with you.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Are you serious? Actually, nevermind... dont answer that. We can go ahead and discontinue our conversation at this point.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

damn.. my thread turned into novels.. and im to lazy to read into it, so that sucks this was ruin for me by bullshit

but to end the discussion ill find a camera and take a picture of the god.. and change all black womens opinon

haha jk
    test
  4. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

only on the net a white trailer trash muthafucka can get away with this kinda shit
    you dont work and live off your girl lol and you lack everythin you just named
    the irony
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

awwwwwwww

did he ruffle a feather or two?

boy.
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I only read a portion of your lil rants because I mean, who cares.

who are you again? oh yeah, you're some just some guy from the internet. yeah....like i give a fuck.

moving on:

Sorry Brit Boy...I didn't read your post entirely...But I can see that you're misunderstanding me. i KNOW i'm being biggoted, and i KNOW i'm stereotyping, and i KNOW that it's not the most politically correct thing in the world to do. but i also know that EVERYONE judges people, and i just know how to coexist with my prejudices.
    test
  7. You're right, everyone does judge people..but not to the extent that you take it-- and it certainly isnt justification to be biggoted..But hey do you..I dun even know you, but was trying to give you some advice.. I know that you know what you're doing. But I was trying to provide reasons for why it doesnt make any sense to act that way. If you want to ignore my reasons go ahead. But remember: If you go around hating races as a whole, then you are just adding to the racism in the world.
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

The internet is the new "white hood."

At least, skinheads aren't afraid... they're more in your face with their racism.
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ thats where i think your wrong.. with refering to it as racism atleast

i think i agree with sammi

shit, theres a lot of things about black people that piss me off.. but theres a lot of things about white people that piss me off

and im speaking about the masses of each race not individual cases.. and its not racism, cause im not saying i wanna hurt that specific race or do something to stop it.. its just how i feel
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

None of that applies. I get paid to write and my "wife" doesn't work.
    I've never lived in a trailer, I'm far from white trash and there's absolutely no irony in what I said above.

Black men act like animals compared to white men.
    (I'm talking about grown folks, not idiots in their late teens / early 20's)

Most of us (Yes, since my father is white it applies to me) know our fathers.
    Most black men my age don't.

Enough said
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

A Cherokee Skinhead, Huh?
    Boy, you are an idiot.
    Truth hurts.

The problem is your people refuse to listen to the fucking truth and that's why your people are stuck in their shit holes. The first step to recovery is excepting that you're fucked up and you need to fix yourself. If you can't admit that how the fuck you expect to fix it?
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You idiots are proud of the shit that makes you animals!

"White women wanna fuck us cause we got big dicks!" (Enjoying being a mule)
    "White people are afraid of us." (Feeding onto the nigga mentality)
    "We are better fighters." (Yet you can't win the war)

And alot of young black men dress like fuckin clowns with their saggy ass shit and jewelry and what not. Grow the fuck up. Dress like MEN.

And the idiots who cry out: "Why aren't you talkin about white people's flaws too!!!"
    BECAUSE THIS FUCKING THREAD ISN'T ABOUT THEM!
    Keep shit relative.

And don't tell me I don't have the right to say what I'm saying.
    My mother is full blood Cherokee, and we're direct decendents of Chief Yonaguska. We have more reason to be angry than any black man in this country.
    But what good does that do? Fix yourself and stop bitching. The liberals have made you a race of fuckin losers.
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

iono bout all that other shit.. and direct decendent of chiek yocumgusla

but the indians did catch the shaft pretty hard
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

the indians got assfucked more than anyone else

and i agree with anidawehi..good points..truth..yet far from racist
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Anida, why are you so angry, dude? Is the sex not good enough?

I mean, ever since you first entered this site as Azeus, you've been angry. I think you need counseling. SERIOUSLY.

Your condescending and disrespectful approach is converting no one. You come across as arrogant and offensive. So why continue to talk when nobody will LISTEN to you?
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

People listen and they think about the subjects they've argued with me on, even if they refuse to admit it on here. I know this because they argue back and if they argue back then they must be "thinking" about what is said. It may not sink in on a conscious level but it certainly is on a subconscious one.

As for the "anger". . .
    I get frustrated when people refuse to "think."
    There's too many people in this world afraid to question their conditioning out of fear of being labelled.

It does piss me off when people lie to fit into some "created" concept of what a "black person" does or doesn't find attractive. People like that irritate me to no end.
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

truth.. ive been sayin that from the jump
    test
  18. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

right...and im one of those people right?

don't get shit twisted. I'd take Denzel Washington, over fuckin Robert Redford any day of the week.

you're not black. i am. you don't know what im attracted to. i do. you're not a woman. i am. stfu....no one takes you seriously. you're not proving any points, you're just being annoying.
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ hahaha that shit actually made me smile.. and im tired as fuck.. hahah iono why i found that so funny
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I know I'm not proving any points because I'm talking to morons.

The audacity that a woman has to claim: "I'm black and I'm a woman so I can speak for all black women!" Shut the fuck up with that stupid "black woman" shit.
    Neither Denzel nor Robert Redford would even notice you.

I don't give a shit if you admit it or not. ALL Black women find atleast ONE White man attractive. There ARE some White women who do NOT find black men attractive. Why? Because WOMEN are attracted to power. Black men as a whole do not have power. The most powerful Black men have to tread carefully when around some of the weakest White men.

You're a fuckin liar if you deny it too. "I'm not attracted to any white men."
    Shut the fuck up. If that's true then you wanna to lose in life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.