All the black women..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i have never been attracted to a white guy in real life. of course there are the typical famous white boys that are cute, but i've never ever seen a white guy, hell or even a hispanic, or asian, and just been like "DAMN!" ... i dunno - it's something about black men that do it for me.

now I don't conciously think "white guys are ugly" it's just that they never enter my frame of mind...like when im out at a party and im lookin at guys, i don't even consider most guys outside of my race in that way. I honestly can't even see myself in a serious relationship with a white guy, and im not sure why.
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

There is a reason for every preference... that's why.

You may prefer turkey burgers because they taste better to you... or because they have less fat than regular beef... or because you like going against popular convention and being the oddball.

You may prefer your own race because you identify with them better... or because you don't want to deal with outsider resentment... or because you think other races are inferior.

There's a variety of reasons... so it's not the preference in and of itself... it's the reason WHY.

Nobody will debate with you over your turkey burger preference, except maybe your family members and close friends if they see you eating it every day... but it's not as important and visible as race.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

You ever heard of the freudian principle? you know.. like elexa (not sure if thats right) complex n shit?

he says that every man or girl around the age of 7 at some point is sexually attracted to the parent of opposite sex.. i can get more into why if you want but thats pretty much the jist of it

but thats why people say grow up to marry someone like ur moms or pops sex pending

you had a black (assuming your black) father growin up, if he was involved in your life
    so you just automatically relate to black men
    maybe? iono just droppin thoughts
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

dude makes a good point.. but its because people can talk about murdering babies, gangbangs or nething of some crazy ass nature but when it comes to the fuckin color of someones skin they act like someone just smacked their vocal chord with a hammer

this country has gotten so ridiculous on what you can n cant say
    test
  5. samii so sexii

I actually have heard of that theory, but my father wasn't involved in my life growing up in any way positively; I was raised by females...so it doesn't apply to me.

I think I just have issues with Black people's past, and I'm so proud of being Black that I subconciously take it out on white people in my thoughts (particularly white girls LoL)...

i have issues. =\
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ haha dont we all.. but props on bein real!

dont sugar coat shit speak your mind!

heres another thought.. your shit says your from cali.. ive never been, but im assumin theres mostly surfer white dudes with long hair and shit.. and could relate to a fuckin cow more then you

maybe you never met a white dude that comes from a struggle with a shape up n dress fresh to death

now answer honestly.. when you look at a white dude you automatically assume they where born with a golden spoon in they mouth right?
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ n when i describin that dude i dont mean a wigger.. those mother fuckers are the ones who try to act black n shit, where ridiculously long clothes n shit.. not that at all those kids look retarted.. try n talk black n just sound straight stupid

im talkin bout peoples like myself who know who they are n where they been.. n they're nothin but themselves
    test
  8. samii so sexii

well, as far as the stereotypical surfer boys with long hair goes, that's not always the case. But you're right. If I see a white boy, hell, white person period, i automatically assume one of 2 things in Cali

1) they have money, and live in the suburbs.

2) They're broke, live in a not so good area with other black people, and they think they're "down" and try and get away with sayin 'nigga' and consider themselves black (i have literally heard and seen white people try to argue the point that they're black because their great step uncle on their daddy's side is black or some variation of that)

or 2 b) they're poor, and trailor-trashy/redneck-ish, therefore, they're racist. (not too many of these kind exist in cali...but it's here, mainly in the way out suburbs)

honest answers...most of the time I'm right (just based off observation), but I never care enough to take a deeper look. Those people don't affect my life, so I don't care.
    test
  9. Interesting, but I mean really, how many white folk do you really see that say shit like they are black, and how old r they? I am betting they would be few and far betweeen, 18-25, and heavily influenced by Rapmusic. This is not a wide enough sample to start placing white people into specified boxes such as:
    rich & burbs,
    broke & wannabee black',
    poor redneck & Racist.

I mean, no offense, but IMO it seems pretty shallow to think and act in accordance with such ideas.

An interesting question would be to ask yourself how your own mindstate is effecting the way you see other white folk and additionally allowing for you to section people off in your head so easily.
    test
  10. samii so sexii

no offense taken. I understand that I'm stereotyping, and that I'm not always correct, ect. I'm just saying I classify most white people when I see a lil bit about them. Is it shallow? yes. do I care? for the most part no. A portion of me does care, because I don't like viewing myself as a bigot, or a racist, and I wouldn't want someone to be biggoted toward me. But, I don't care about white people. I don't pay attention to them unless they're in my face, or I'm talking to them.

Maybe you're right that my samples aren't large enough to start placing whites into specified boxes...But also, I feel I'm justified to a certain degree. I don't care if you're influenced by hip hop or not. If you're white - you're white. Don't claim to have "black in you," don't say you're "down," don't say you wish you were me, and (this is directed toward black men in refrence to white girls) don't say it's ok you're dating her because she's one of the "cool" white girls that "acts like a black girl"...one of the kind where no one minds if she says nigga.

I just truly hate everything about people like that.

you are who you are. you will never EVER hear me say I want to be, or try and act , white. But white people...it pisses me off to the nth degree. We were stripped of our culture from before they even brought us over on those ships. We've grown, and developed things about ourselves that make us unique. But we can't even have that...White people have to get tans, get their hair braided, use our slang, and try and act like us. But, even though it's "cool" to be black, I still get followed in stores by the white managers, my mom can't buy a house in certain neighborhoods, and the cops beat our asses like fuckin pinatas.

everyone wants to be a nigga but nobody wants to be a nigga.

i just have issues...i don't know how to deal with them so i coexist with them, and accept them. EVERYONE has prejudices...I'm just frank about mine.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It's because you lack "class" and "self respect."
    test
  12. I'm sorry but it is biggoted to say " I dont care about white people" as a whole group like that. You can say I dont care for white people who are racist and partake in cop brutality etc, ofcourse you can, but by saying you dont care about them all, thats saying you dont care about white children, for white elderly folks. For good white people who do not fit into your box.

I'm sorry but there was a reason I used the 18-25 age group to speak of people who want to act down or try to be something they're not, and its called immaturity and buying into a brand,namely Hip-hop. Most people outgrow this, and if they don't they are pretty insecure with themeselves and are desperately trying to prove something. Any person who tries to justify their partner selection because of his or her likeness to a specific colour is pretty stupid IMO. They are basically saying, " this is how black people are, and should be, and this person acts in accordance with the stereotype I buy into, thus he/she is cool. People who say things like this dont just disrespect white people, but blacks and other colours too. Its like People who say, " oh shit, you're black, and like Classical music???". Ignorance.

When you say " we cant even have that" what do you mean? What specific thing are you speaking of, hip-hop culture? It seems so. I mean Languages and different parts of cultures interchange all the time, (not saying hip-hop is a culture) because I do not believe that it is, but do you really want to fence off a genre of Music , a way of dressing, a way of talking and only let black people use it? If you say "yes" then you open the door to many other people who will say that black people shouldnt partake in things which are seen to be white in orientation. Also, you are getting it twisted when you assume that every white person with a tan is simply trying to be black, because it simply isnt true. That's your issue, and I beleive it is rooted in your inner loathing of white people as a whole.

Wh0 the hell has the right to tell a white person that they cant rap, or tell the black person they shouldnt listen to country music? Its ignorance in effect. I understand that you are hurt by the past, and want to claim something back and have it as only yours, hell im hurt by the past and what has happened, but you can either walk around with a chip on your shoulder your entire life, or accept that some people had no say or part in the atrocities of the past, yet because they happened to be born white, they are an intrinsic part of the problem. The latter only fuels the flames. Now, if I were you i'd start judging people as you come acorss them, as you will not come across as bitter, stuck up, arrogant, misguided , biggoted or racist. But it's entirely up to you.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Any woman who claims to not be attracted to white men is a liar.
    I don't care if she has white or black skin.

You name one Black man who is anywhere near the level of the following men in "class" and "being considered attractive" . . .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What Black men can even stand in the shadow of these men?
    I'm tired of the shit ass view of the world that people have today because of Hip Hop and R&B. Society admires trash now.
    The ONLY Black Men I can think of who stand in league with these men are:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND, neither one of them can hold a candle to Sean Connery or Brad Pitt.

Something is wrong with society when USHER is considered a "Man."
    Fuckin 50 Cent making a "Sexy List" you gotta be fuckin kidding me.
    That's one of the ugliest dog faced men on this planet.
    I'm so fuckin sick of this racist bullshit. Goddamn BET and Comedy Central makes white men out to all be pussy ass Abercrombie & Fitch faggots or somethin.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Anida, GTF out of here... seriously... you are not a black woman and clearly have no idea what motivates or attracts us. As a white man, you are in no position to dictate to us what we should find attractive... "you all" have been doing that for far too long as it is... get off of it, already.
    test
  15. If I may interject...I do not agree with Anida's sentiment at all, but neither do you (being black) have more of a say in what black women as a whole should or do find attractive or motivating.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So what do you find attractive, Tight Eyes?
    Hmm?

Tough Guys who been locked up.
    Men who abandon their babies?
    Hmm?

Kashta's?
    Rich momma's boys who want to be revolutionary but can't because nobody will follow them?

What?
    Who are some "sexy" "strong" "intelligent" black men?
    Name some.

Truth hurts.
    Everybody wants me to be honest.
    But yall aint ready to be honest with yourselves.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

I never suggested what [other] black women should find attractive. I do, however have more insight into what black women do find attractive.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

I find MANY black men attractive for a variety of reasons... I'm not about to sit here and go back-and-forth with you about it. You find whatever men attractive that you will, for whatever your own personal reasons are... you're still obviously pretty clueless about what motivates and attracts black women.
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So school me on it.
    What motivates and attracts black women, Tight Eyes?
    Is it something different than what motivates and attracts White Women and Brown Women?

Last time I checked it was Power, Self Respect, Love, Class, Intelligence . . . Etc.
    All of which most Black Men lack.
    test
  20. More insight than who? white people? And why, because you are black yourself? I don't buy that simply because it assumes that black people are a singular conciousness and not a group of individuals with a variety of different tastes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.