all my big body cats get in here please...got some ???'ssss caprice,impala.

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ? THA RIDD A LAH?, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

? THA RIDD A LAH? New Member

aight these things kill me they make me weak and ima finally copp one, but i think maybe buying a impala ss is kinda dumb when i could get a caprice for a quarter of the price and practiccly clone it...so what im askin yall is do any yall kno where i can find one or look around to price or even maybe find on that has a head start on it....painted, or rims on it already anything could use the help on the info...

and im thinkin the body style from like the 96 or up is what i want and it dont necessarily need to be clean clean just nice cause ima do alot work to it but one thing is a must lo mileage.....

any help yall id apreesh like a mutha fukka cause i aint got the first clue of where to start lookin and im in fla. all these cats from m.i.a. done scooped em up from me already...

holl....a....
    test
  2. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

you ever heard of bobo's??....those are the shoes they sell in Wal-mart that clones Nike's.that's what you're considering doin playa
    test
  4. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

test
  5. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

Yall Missin The Point.....i Give 2 Fuckin Shits How Fast The Fuckin Thing Goes I Aint Into All This Fast And Furious Bullshit....

All I Was Askin Is Do Yall Kno Where To Copp A Caprice And Gave Details I Didnt Need Anything Else Really....

And I Want To Customize It To My Exact Needs....so Of Course Im Not Gonna Spend.... 12-14 G's On A Impala Ss When I Can Get A Caprice For Like 10 G's Less And Use That 10 To Customize It To Where I Want It....

Can Any One Help Or Do Yall Just Dropp Irrelevant Bullshit That Gets Me No Where.....
    test
  6. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

My boy gotta monte carlo on 22's with step boards shits hott
    test
  7. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

^^^ Good Looks Any How Man...but Im Stuck On These Shits Homie......
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

you're gon spend more than 12g's on an impala ss with low miles...
    test
  9. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^Thats why he said he wants a caprice....
    test
  10. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Well not really irrelevant, but...

No reason to do this... why don't you save your money and get a better car. Get a better domestic with low miles than a shitty ass caprice. That car is fucking everywhere in DC, buy them from a auction run them to the ground which doesnt take long, and buy another cheap one over again.

But your statement of why buy a impala when you can buy a caprice....
    WELL, although you don't want performance, that is why it cost more. That is the justification of the 8g's or so more, cause you are really paying for the LT1 engine.

BUt in your case, go to an auction, pick up one from the many dealers in FL. Most likey u will find a low mileage one. If not check some adds on the net. These are your best bet for cheap caprice. If not then look for a crown vic as well, cause same car pretty much.
    test
  11. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

well yea man cause thing is im stuck on them nah mean,thats like saying some one that wants a caddy to look into a honda si or some shit nah mean i want a caprice and i wanna fix that ish up money isnt the issue nah mean i just rather hook up the caprice and save 8-10 g's off the top because like u said impala is mainly more for the engine which isnt even a concern or a care for me.....

but thanx on the looking out yea man but boy told me bout these auctions and shit but i just never kno where to find em...i cam across 1 awhile back and they had like 6 of em but they wer all old copp cars and hadd like 100,000 miles plus...im lookin for like a garage kept one with like 25-to-40 tops...

but any how thanx fa tryin playa......
    test
  12. Tigre

Aint shit wrong about liking a car... thats straight

But since the money isnt a issue... you might want to just head up to a dealership. I'm sure a chevy dealership has some caprices on the lot.

BUt for real, are there any other cars you interested in, besides the caprice, always have to have a back up plan.
    Like the example i gave, the crown vic, or fuck if money isnt a problem get a marauder. That is one stealth bitch. Maybe even a GTP grand prix like a 2000 and up. Or an intrepid, or shit like that?
    test
  13. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

i actually liked them grand prix homie and had them in mind for a bit but they to me gave off to much of a sporty look and that aint what im goin for...i came across the caprice and that was it man i wanted to get my hands on one and havt been able to find one ive searched online and ive already hit some chevy dealerships and they didnt have any altho they said keep checkin back because they get alot of em in on trades but they sell quilkly but yea man im stuck on a caprice so if u ever see one or come across one for sale even if its out of area ill fly to pikk it up or even have it shipped...thanx man pzzzzzz
    test
  14. Tigre

Damn son you really must be hooked on a caprice
    lol

Good luck to u wit the seach
    test
  15. MYmanP0P

MYmanP0P New Member

check traderonline . com they have plenty of them in GA
    test
  16. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

I saw this dude sellin his impala SS 96..for I think 14Gs and it had 140K on it..ahaha
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

damn....
    test
  18. ? THA RIDD A LAH?

Gott Damn At Tek See Thats Why I Aint Fuckin Wit Them Shits That Just Flat Out Insane But Yo "my Man Pop" Good Lookin Out Man I Never Seen That Site And I Found Like 4 Different Ones Im Peepin Out All Under 50k Miles And Clean As Fuck Just What Im Lookin To Do My Have To Ride Out To Orlando And Thats 3 Hours Away But Fuk It Shits Issss Nice Man Once Again Homie Good Lookin Out I Owe U One

Pzzzzzzzz
    test
  19. MYmanP0P

MYmanP0P New Member

No Problem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.