All Katz On This Board. Who Been Here Since 99-02.. Come In

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SALVDOR, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

oh yeah...greatest moments in RM history have to be....

The 50 man collab
    Tragics 50 man collab 6 months later
    Zack Wolk
    BFK (Baby face killah)

The BOOT TANG CLAN!!!!! Viva Revolution!!!!

Ness VS warbux
    test
  2. DoRe

DoRe 2d

ZACK WOLK LMFAOOO.. oh my god.. kid is halarious, ima look for his page that cat had like 700 songs an all of them were horrid.. i use to get blazed with homies an we would sit around my cpu an laugh at his shit for days.. oh fuck
    test
  3. BoBbyBatTz

BoBbyBatTz GeE GeE gEt ThE YaYo

i never looked at it like that! shits true i was methodrhymes on here in like 2000 did some tracks wit yall
    test
  4. BoBbyBatTz

memories!!!!!!!! gotta love em!
    test
  5. BoBbyBatTz

there was a shitload of talent on here then !! almost everyone had talent now the board is full of people wit egos who really have no right actin the way they do! Yrecords SOA made it funn for me shit it helped me out in the game! rapmusic was a big help for alot of people!!! SoUnDs Of ArROgAnce
    test
  6. DoRe

DoRe 2d

when was this 50 man collab shit done? Its pretty tight, theres a couple cats tho that suck ass that stick out like sore thumbs.. but ya. They should mix up another 50 man collab
    test
  7. I have my moments...

I'm no where near as talented as some folks on this site are...

But the folks that were talented... and they were.... what has this site for for them in some tangible way they can measure when, one day, they become an old man looking back at it all? This site couldn't pay their bills. This site couldn't get them the connection they needed to move up.

If you have talent, don't take this site.. or any site like it seriously. It is not a community. It is an incidious plague that exists to hold you down by giving you a WIC check equivilent of attention.. just enough to keep you comfortable. If that is enough for you, then you were not mean to be an artist. You never were. You are just a good mimic without the inner anguish...

Was it really the reaction of the crowds they wanted? Were they as artists expressing their inner emotions? <I>Or was it their own inner insecurities being staved off by digital representations of attention?</i>

The truth is always bitter. Needless to say, the day I looked at it that way, I never came back and I stopped being Ghet the Pioneer and became Ghet the Asshole.
    test
  8. I got the condoms... with that said...
    Last 50 man collab was at my ex-girlfriends
    test
  9. DoRe

DoRe 2d

I see.... wasnt that someones line in the collab? fuck im tired im gonna pass out for 12 hours
    test
  10. test
  11. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

Classic is when everyone used to post real audios of there music instead of mp3's lol before mp3.com came around we all had angelfire.com sites and shit...then dudes were making money off that shit...lol I even got a little chunk of change off mp3.com....but cats like jackknife were making bank back then...when you could be a premium user for like 20 bucks a month or something...then mp3.com realized they were giving away free money and that shit stopped...

how about nimrods girlfriend phoneix reign...and how we all rooted for there relationship to make it...lmao...or nimrods mp3.com canibus diss...

or the net crews that always said they were dropping albums but never did...like manhatten project...

when audio hookups was just about collabing and other emcee shit not full of nonsense threads like the fucking lipstick alley...

yes yes i remember...
    test
  12. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

^^ lol I used to upload finals verses on my mp3.com for the finalists...

i pocketed a good 800 bucks off of that shit
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

ghet has some good points, i guess rm can be a drug

havent been posting on here for that long, but i dont see myself leaving anytime soon

its been a fun ride so far. my life has changed somewhat over the past few years, and its funny how rm is a constant

who knows, i might even get a tshirt eventually!
    test
  14. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I've been here since like 2000, but I didn't make a name until like 2001. From like 01-04 I was barely posting...I used to come and just peep the audio battles...I just recently started posting like that in 2005-2006...I've known about this board since I was 16....I'm 22 now....but yea this board was tight cause the audio battles used to be back to back...I used to like that.
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

when i did the 50 man collab..i had no job and was going to school with 12 credit hours...

i wasnt doing shit basically...and it still look 3 months waiting on people...luckily people like ghet helped me out...he my home skillet

shit was a pain in the ass to made...i doubt it will ever happen again...and if it does it will take even more time cuz it seems like people are busier these days
    test
  16. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

the grindin remix with nim, peter parker and others
    test
  17. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

This is officially the gayest thread ever posted

this dude said "we grew up together"

[funny][funny][funny]
    oh my fucking god
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

oh yeah...that was fun.....

grinnndeeen
    test
  19. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

Boom...its on...this nigga will rock yo dome!
    Boom...whats happenin?

I dont know how long I been here, guess we bout to fiiiiiiind out.
    test
  20. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

Little over 4 years. Means I was 16 turnin 17 or some shit when I got on here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.