All Katz On This Board. Who Been Here Since 99-02.. Come In

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SALVDOR, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Where's my whole RM 7 Year package... I mean shit... Any longer and I'll be rolling up on my Tenear and vested... Hook it up...
    test
  2. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

I been on here for years and barely know anyone besides Jeff, who i havent talk to in years..

only got in like one tourney though, that was back in 2001 i think, Damn i been registered for a loooong time. but never really posted consistently cuz i wasnt stable, lived in different spots and never had steady net access til recently

i used to think it was funny watching klasic beef with everyone on here, woo child, xpoon, rockwell, zarbon... what ever happened to mental case?
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Yeh Klasic was a straight up clown..I miss that dood...he would always crack me up on the phone...his swagger was hilarious
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

old fucks
    test
  5. I've been here since the beginning.

The beginning of everything.

I helped start this entire fucking mess of online hip-hop.

And I saw patterns of people that I was not happy about. I don't even like this shit anymore. What is it now?

Black people pointing at their wrists and making a cooresponding sound effect?

Fans putting rocks harvested in post-Imperialist African nations... in their mouths?

A bunch of whiny rebels begging... BEGGING... fucking slicing each other open TRYING to get respected as an originator... a founder... or some prophet... a legend... bigger then they really are?

I've seen thousands of audio host sites come and go.... artists come and go...

I've seen Perpetual Thought.. when I knew him as Lenny.... he had the respect of every single one of you here... he would demolish any of you... in his sleep.... with a can and a string... he'd throw a carrier pidgeon at you and you'd be running with your tail between your legs.... he had everyone's respect... EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF YOU... and last I hear, nigga was working at Dairy Queen.

Serving fucking Ice Cream.

He should have been serving y'all for not supporting him where he really needed it. I made so many beats for that kid...

It's the same story over and over again. You filthy mongrel's provide iFame... but what does it mean?

Nothing.

The spirit to be something comes from within. It comes from standing up to waves of you pricks, assault after assault, through the criticism and the dirt, laughing because you know these masses of idiots barely qualify as human and that the decisions of a transistor possesses more value on the actions of a real world than these peons ever will.

I saw great men come and go thoughout the years... talented and charismatic... and you couldn't even prop him up long enough to say "Yeah! He's one of US! We got him there! He's doing this for US!"

There is no sense of comrodery here. I'd rather be working for a multinational corporation. At least I'd feel a sense of community.
    test
  6. Ive been here for a minute to..

haha.. i remember salvdor and dissasters "blood money" track... that shit was raw..

i been here since 00, didnt register till 02 though i think...

yea..... seen alotta come, see alotta go
    test
  7. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

yea i think ive been here for a min. started just getting feed on shit then posted and started checkin random shit and all that good stuff but never really be on the "inner circle" or "rm politics" i would say lol
    test
  8. deadweather

deadweather ******

been here since 03 and yeah thats pretty much all rm is, but the good outweighs the bad.
    test
  9. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

Aug 1999.

I was 15 the first time I posted on RM.

I'm 22 about to graduate college wit a baby now.
    test
  10. DoRe

DoRe 2d

<--- oldmanriver on hearme chats, the old voice rappin
    test
  11. amille

amille New Member

damn i been here 6 yrs too

the site was SO much better back then too
    test
  12. Sawred

Sawred New Member

haha never new micmyth was maven

i believe it was you who had a sick ass track with maybe trademark back in the day...fuck can't remember it...but it was fucking ill

haha at klassic

shit i still remember the ultimate sonning on this website was Kaos(3rd inf) sister...that shit shoulda been chronicals but fucking jeff I think felt bad...hahaha

never new cire was cire2k either HAHAHA

the first battle I ever listened to on this site was Jackknife vs Cicc Cel hahaha with his fuck them niggas beat by c murder

jackknife beef with trademark was the first beef I saw on this shit too back in 01...

time fucking fliess
    test
  13. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

been on here like 4 or 5 years now

it is kind of weird though how this site is like a staple over that time period. Out of all the shit thats changed in my life, just basic growing up, hs and now half-way thought college, all the changes and rapmusic is one of the few constants in there.

ha
    test
  14. amille

amille New Member

I remember when Cire's cat GATO died

: (
    test
  15. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

i started browsing here in 02'...was apart of another site and somebody linked me...didn't join until 03...forgot my password to my old name and just gave up...came back around the time of a tourney and joined with this whack ass name...my emcee/producer name is KeyNote

the real appeal i got from this site was the ammount of talent the tourneys had...some raw battles back in the day..it was fun to watch people fight in the threads and shit
    test
  16. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

was here bacfk then toast nigga
    test
  17. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

gyea i switched it up I was Ryverse SykoliG back in the Day on the board.
    test
  18. deadweather

deadweather ******

fuck 4 year aniversary comin up for me... what the fuck I AM STILL POSTING HERE
    test
  19. white matt

white matt hi.

i got here when i was 12, almost 13.. i turn 18 at the end of next month.. meh. ha.
    test
  20. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

ghet actually spoke some truth......of course he had to start it with his black/liberal bashing....

Lucky for me i never really took this site seriously......I guess i did make the mistake of expecting my net "buddies" to support my music though.....oh well, water under the bridge.....

I'm running out stomping on niggas heads from now on...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.