All jokes aside.. Wird, Nim, Bux, DZK, Cire, all the older heads.. what do yall want???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 14, 2013.

1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

pause
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

I've been offered a revshare and a buyout.. I think the Revshare is the best bet.. They can let me do all the work & get a % of the revenue when we remix this bitch.. I don't think they wanna work with me.. But Trapgod still here for my aeh nigkas.. I won't let you parish.
    test
  3. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

chuuch. tabernacle.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

why isn't neezy banned yet?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

Shout out myy dawg @Verbatim

W/b bro

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

thanks. I been here tho homie.
    test
  7. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Fuck what they want, if they want to leave or hinder the progression then they can kick rocks.
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I like this nigguh b
    test
  9. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

With the exception of Nimrod and Cire, none of those other dudes have done anything positive for RM in recent history. Who cares about catering to people who run off to the other site, or aren't even active. Why they should we do anything to make their visits better when they dont make the site better?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

I agree with Nimmy, message boards are hard to read and understand and aren't what get people to go to sites... people comment, but people don't have full conversations on shit like we all do... people check their social media sites and a few key websites and email throughout the day as they work, go to school and do other shit, and click on external links if they look really interesting, and maybe share it if it hits home for them... sites with a lot of traffic, they have writers who put up hot content all day every day and then post it around social media & let it spread... and after someone hits 3, 4, 5, 6 articles then maybe they subscribe or come to the site on their own accord... if you want hits... design the forum posts to look more like blog posts, and promote the shit out of the most interesting threads just imo... or you're gonna have to seek out a target audience of people who stay home all day and night on the computer, who also like rap and hip hop... and who also want to have conversations about everything with trolls... which is not as broad of an audience as you'd think...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

there is nobody posting every 1-2 hours on the RM twitter or facebook, and yall need to be, and need to be building a social media presence... you're way late on that boat and considering its rapmusic.com you've missed out on a lot by not taking that initiative
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

it's embarassing we should have hundreds of thousands of followers already on both of those social media accounts by now... yall have had 7 years since facebook started... what the fuhhhk have yall been doing
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. double ML

twitter is for fuckwits tbh
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

u must have multiple accounts then
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. double ML

as i am smart as fuck, i'm nowhere near having a single twitter account you fucking retard.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test