All jokes aside.. Wird, Nim, Bux, DZK, Cire, all the older heads.. what do yall want???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

When u really consider things, @J o o k @SinSSMG @Plekz @L u c y and even @Noodles really did try to help restore this site and bring it back to its original glory

While most of us are older and some have grown out of forums, one thing we have in common is our musical interest

Why did @warbux no-show? Why did @Cire no-show? same for @Wird of Pley

Niggas got primadonna issues. Thats why im fuckin pissed yall even banned @Huey Fig Newton becuz aside all the bs omen dealt with, he still came back and supported this site

Hell, why didnt i join? The only way we can truly help rm is by helping ourselves.. and participating in a tourney worth prize money that most of us grew up loving is the first way to start

At the end of the day i dnt get a dime off the hits this site receives.. but i know GRB's are what kept me here

Sure its trolling and bullshit now, but niggas need to put their egos aside and seriously just go back to our roots.. i gave @J o o k some stipulations, but regardless.. im gonna try helping recruit and help this next tourney, and im joining it myself

We might be old but most of us still got talent. Fuck the hate and lets cook

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 9
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Neezy Hamilton

Yall can think of me how yall want cuz i talk shit and dont take this forum serious, but im gonna stop joking

I realized today that a lot of u ppl just see me as a troll, even in light of the fact i used to post music here

And i can respect that

But i am going to put my 100% into helping promote and market this next tournament..

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ur such a sensitive guy<3
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  5. Neezy Hamilton

B-wuhn, fuck that dumb shit man

Check ur pm box

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Whoever makes Neezy a mod whether it be rm or Bva that's where I and the football leagues are going
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Real thread, b. Somebody make this shit a hot thread.
    test
  8. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

whats the next tourny
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

The people should have a Poll on who to appoint as mod(s)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Neezy Hamilton

@yayo my nigga

@Chris Texas im tryin to figure it out now.. but like i said, its time to put egos aside and get in it

@BULLY @skrybe sk @Dely @Flic.

Dust them mics off and lets get it in

No matter hw much u got or what u doin, the passion for music aint went anywhere. The only way we gone do it big is if every1 participates.. not to mention its a prize involved. Its win win tbh

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Neezy Hamilton

@Nimrod alone joining would ensure 10k views and a host of other credible guys

If @Wird of Pley and @Cire werent with the shenanigans, im sure they would've opened eyes.. @warbux the only respectable old head who kept it trill, and for that gets a RNS (real nigga salute)

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Make it happen. You act like you ain't got a add poll option when you make a new thread you fuckin' ignoramus.
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

crowdgather should help press and donate money for production for a RM album

Get all the producers and rappers with talent on here an make a dope collab album
    test
  14. Sin Skywalker

TBH both @DZK battles got more views then anybody in the tournament including @warbux for whatever reason.
    test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

the lay out of this site sucks

yall keep trying to dismiss it as a minor complaint, but its really paintful to nagivate this site, its a chore!

only reason i come here is because i work and edit all the time and my attention needs a break

so i log onto cnn.com, huffpost.com, sohh.com, reload them all day, when nothin is new i come on here.
    test
  16. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

It's a waste of time if the higher power doesn't give the thumbs up for it and let it be known it will happen if we elect someone
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

If y'all were serious about that option... weather or not CG wanted to put up any more money, why not holla at some of the board members who are all about the community who got money themselves, b? All we been trying to do is cook.

:hoffagrin:
    test
  18. Neezy Hamilton

@yayo thats a good idea but with the different styles of most members i aint sure how a album would pan out

Maybe just more promotion for guys who been on here like @Nimrod @Wird of Pley etc.

SS should have some shit on the front page, Wird battles shoudlve been highlighted and theres no reason rm aint doin some type of joint venture w/ Omen by now

@Oneduh needs to get on the team again as well

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

The site looks completely fine from a computer but I can't even lie as a mod I tried to log onto the mobile shit a couple days ago for the first time ever and all I got was the "buy tapatalk here" screen or some shit. I only really browse from the lap top and it looks normal on there but we definitely need to do something. What would you actually suggest changing in the layout? Do you browse (whenever you do log on) from a computer or from your phone?
    test
  20. Neezy Hamilton

@SinSSMG

This time around no aliases or secret names

Ppl like @DZK shouldnt get outed early cuz Atom React wanted to be sneaky

He deserves better than that.. nigga is a legend on here

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test