All ima say is... Jones will beat Evans

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jayoo, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

had a night out with art/jon an buncha my boys last night limo an all, i dont know how he handles being bothered every 2 seconds its not even realistic, hes a good man

as far as evans.. we definitely talked about it, compared shogun, and all in all lets just say evans better rely on his double leg and top positions :popcorn:

altho he said rashad is who he fears most at 205 because they've trained

ps: jr dos santos was one of my favorite hw's lets just say hes my favorite now haha
    test
  2. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

yea bruh jones is like a 5 to 1 favorite, you're not saying anything bold here

rashads chances are better than shogun though because although his standup is worse than shogun his wrestling might keep him on his feet but after watching jones tool shogun on the feet (who I had considered the best striker in LHW) - rashad probably doenst have much more than a punchers chance

unless rashads wrestling surprises everyone and is good enough to get jones on his back but even then he likely won't finish from the top and he has to do that for at least 3 rounds without getting KO'd.

an elusive striker with TDD like Machida probably has the best chance or maybe a super powerful puncher like rampage has a chance but jones has looked so boss its hard to say
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I dislike Jones.......but Rashad can't even go 3 rds without gassing.....so even if he out wrestles Jones, he'll get ko'd or subbed in the later rounds
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

not likely

rashads wrestling prolly wont help him since jones i good wrestler 2. i could c rashad gettin tko'd in the first elbow strikes
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

yeah i seen that too recently, but i forget its not like it used to be lmao i used to post before he even hit ufc and it was always "we'll see".. now everyone says "yeah thats a given" its funny, im proud of em, he deserves it.

whats funny though is.. he does play the good role, hes a good guy but if you went out with him.. he gets it in, hes someone you definitely wanna party with. its the same for a lot of people, its the media, they display an image.. not everyone is nick diaz who doesnt change his demeanor for anyone or anything, others do
    test
  6. Ryverse SykoliG

Ryverse SykoliG Knockin' Bootz

ps: jr dos santos was one of my favorite hw's lets just say hes my favorite now haha

elaborate my good man, if u dont wanna air it out over the net, text me it. I wanna know what that is all about, lol
    test
  7. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

as hard as jon jones is to hit, i think he's going to crumble when someone finally touches his chin

just hard to actually do it with that tornado of dhalsim limbs coming at u

evans is good at moving in and out of range, and if rashad hits him as hard as he hit chuck, chances are jones will wilt or go nite nite
    test
  8. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Rashad can probably get Jones down here and there, but his top control is weak; so weak he doesn't even work GnP. Jones will get back to his feet and put a hurting on him.
    test
  9. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

I feel you, everytime Ive seen him out its the same shit, its gotta get old

but he gots the Bing on his shoulders, I got mad respect for his humbleness
    test
  10. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Looks like Jones wont beat Evans

cuz he hurt himself

now its Evans vs Mr Wonderful at 133 in Philly instead
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

u cant doubt jones chin just cuz it aint been tested. rashad been dropped in his last two fights so its his chin u should be worried about
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.