all i want to say is

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

Dude

wtf are u talkin about u think.

1) There would still be drugs dealers & "motha fuckers getting killed while selling drugs" whether its being Glorified by HIP HOP or not. Drugs & Drug Money is waaay beyond the small world of Hip-Hop u fuckin retard.
    Soooo NO...all the shyt we've been talkin about is not cuz we are LOL are "bought into it" cuz of its glorification in hip hop. Its cuz ITS IS NECESSARRY for some people when the SYSTEM DONT WORK. & the "ghetto/hoods" is where this is the biggest problem, so yes u were talkin about those areas.

2) No I wasn't tryna brag about my state being the GULLIEST in America, I've already said this.

I was settin straight some dueche who said, I believe...."chicago is the most gangster city in America"....when he dont....i feel he should know there's worse out there, & for HIM to stop braggin.

3) So again stfu, you obviously know nothing about the streets at all. So I understand having to explain so many different time & in soooo many different ways. But its gettin to be a waste of my time. So I'm out.

Fuckin Squares.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

You're right, it still would be a problem, but I guarantee you that the problem wouldn't be the epidemic it is today. People in the industry, at least the intelligent ones who are willing to speak out, have verified this. And yes, for some people, a very small percentage of people, it is necessary, but for most, it isn't. Most people in the ghetto CAN survive off legitimate means, they just see rappers portraying it as easy and cool, so they do it. And no, drugs and crime are not just things that happen in the hood, smart guy. I was talking about drugs and crime, not ghettoes. There are plenty of rich kids selling drugs and affiliating themselves with gangs because it's cool. See Lil Wayne.
    You're a fool for buying into his nonsense. Piff says stuff to piss people off and to get fools like you going. Congrats for falling into his trap, dimwit. And I think it's obvious to everyone in this thread that you were bragging about how hood the place you are from is.
    LMAO. Let me explain something to you, I actually DID the stuff your favorite rappers talk about in their records. Sold drugs, got locked up, am currently on probation, a close family friend was murdered by gang members, etc. I know first hand how lame the fuckin' hood is. Just because I make an effort to better myself and increase my intelligence and knowledge does not mean I had an easy life. Stop runnin' your mouth like you know something, because it's obvious you don't...
    test
  3. vandalism

vandalism the king

lmao @ this fuckwit... "check the murder rate rankings, we number 1!!!"

these internet thug morons always make me laugh
    test
  4. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol fuck outta here with that generic right wing spin, turn off fox news...

Obama had 12 years of senatorial experience. You're counting the two years he spent running for prez while discounting the 8 years he served in the illinois senate and the 2 years he served in the US senate before running. Abraham Lincoln only served two years in the House and he was one of our greatest presidents. Obama is/was more than qualified, that's why he's in office. Personally I would have prefered Dennis Cousinage.
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

The crime rate is calculated based on population, Detroit is not nearly as big as the chi, so ya crime rate is higher because ya population is alot smaller. Both cities are bad, I wouldn't call one worse than the other. But based on population The chi has more gangsters in the wild 100s than the D does in the whole city.
    test
  6. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

lmfao just because obama lived there hahaha
    test
  7. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

i went to trinity church before he was president

that racist rev. i say in multiple of his sermons

obama >
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

piff is white
    test
  9. PiffInDaHamper

im 24.8% white

the rest is south side n1gger
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Lmao at 24.8%.

Homie got it down to a science...
    test
  11. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

just so you kno. this makes no sense at all.
    those kinda statistics were done based on percentages. of the of population. that way it IS fairly comparable. stupid nigga.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

lol @ at this Detroit hate. we is ranked first. whats ya point? I don't believe homeboi was puttin "!" marks behind it either. actually every city in the midwest wit worst crime ranks than Chi was posted just provin the whole point. they aint have it the hardest in midwest by FAR. Piff you fruity chi town nigga hahaha. bread right yall chi niggas be lookin silly as hell from ova here.

FUCK YALL HATIN NIGGAZ.DETROIT BE PARADISE IF YOU ROLL WIT THE UNDERGROUND INDUSTRIES.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol @ "fuck ya'll hatin ass niggas". Hating on the D is impossible, its like hating on a aids patient, nobody wants aids and nobody wants to live in the D. stop that. ha.

lol @ "they aint have it the hardest in the midwest by far"...as if a kid growing up in the wild 100s or lawndale area of chicago has it any easier than a kid growing up on joy road or schoolcraft. Besides, have you lived in the chi? how do you know how hard they have or dont have it? dont bother answering, I wont be back to read ya BS.

The D has the highest "crime" rate relative to its population, not the highest "murder" rate. The westside of chicago is just as active as the whole city of detroit, shut that shit up. Chicago ranks the HIGHEST IN THE NATION in "youth homicides", and has the most youth gang activity, followed by Los Angeles.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

It's probably easier to get killed in Detroit (that's one point for Chicago), but Detroit is where the auto-industry started (one point for Detroit).....Chicago has Al Capone, but Detroit has Malcolm X....... Detroit had Isiah Thomas and the "Bad Boy" Pistons, but Chicago had Michael Jordan's Bulls....

I'd say it's a toss up.
    test
  15. PiffInDaHamper

you obviously never been to chicago

your a fucking idiot

we also have barack obama, r.kelly, walter payton, the sears tower, we have a better city overall, look at them

theres millions of things that chicago brought to the table...dertriot isnt shit

they made eminem and thats it

MALCOLM X WASNT BORN IN DETRIOT EITHER

HE WAS BORN IN NERBRASKA YOU FUCKING IDIOT
    test
  16. Break_Bread

haha, nice.

Detroit has better Hip-Hop...Game Over.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. PiffInDaHamper

name one more thing you have besides eminem

detriot rap sucks ass besides him

your responsible for insane clown posse [funny]

faggot ass lame

white lames can come up in detriot [funny]

little kids get killed in the street out here lame and our city still has more money
    test
  18. Break_Bread

ICP>Piff & Young Berg

Ya'll even lose in the battle of the Midwest Faggots.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Elzhi
    Finale
    Black Milk
    Royce Da 59
    Guilty Simpson
    One Be Lo
    Obie Trice
    Bronze Nazareth

And I and most people would admit to wanting to listen to Dilla's beats over Kanye's
    test
  20. benterdes

benterdes New Member

World is in financial crise, most of countries are in recession. For 2009, an estimated 9.6 million U.S. jobs were eliminated. In Russia only in december 2008 1.0 million jobs were eliminated. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange trading with stocks and goods. Only the best wins!

Redirect by ulimit.com

Today tradings:

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.