"All I Know Is That" available for download...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by The Saurus, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

all i throw is hats, diaz: all i mow is grass, judge: all i throw is plants, mosh: all i smoke is glass

[​IMG]
    test
  2. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

Hard Copies are available for shipping NOW at :: Legendary Clothing Company ::

For real, thank you everybody for the support. Its only been out a week & is already exceeding my expectations. Its been in the bandcamp top 10 since we dropped it. As soon as the tour is over I'll put it up on itunes. Much love & respect everyone
    test
  3. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

GAWDDAMN!!!! @ how high you are on bandcamp i just peeped 'em!!!

thanks for the heads up for the physical
    test
  4. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

All I Throw Is Hats should definitely have been the album title, whoever came up with that tag is a genius
    test
  5. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

Bought it today. I really liked most of it. The top of the food chain is one of my favourite songs ive heard ths year. its been a good month for battlers music. i bought sonnys dumbs yours and lunar c's ep and all of them have been fire.

There were a few hooks on the album i wasnt crazy about but all in all its a great project. props, hope to hear more in the future.

your delivery on top of the food chain is the best on the album imo.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yo this is a dope project......lyrics are dope, chase of course is dope so beats are nice.......some tracks the vocals sound loud.........that is my only non-possitive thought
    test
  7. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

my album review

murder - this hook is crazy , props to chase moore on that , killed it with the singin ... saurus delivery is perfect for the beat which is dope as fuck , def a single worthy track , this and top of the food chain should have videos

2 times - first off the beat is fire one of my favs on the album , this is the perfect concept and hook for an illmac & saurus track, its only right to have a battle related cut with them 2

right on write on - love this track , real chill golden era feel , saurus has a real poetic vibe on this

top of the food chain - what can i say , this is one of the most fire songs of the year not just the album , both ness and saurus killed , and chased laced some serious heat on this beat ,,,, saurus's best hook EVER

no sleep - like the concept and lyrics but not really feelin the beat

im the shit - love collage on a hook , been feelin this track since it came out months back , all 3 kill it on this....

poison ivy - at first a wasnt feelin the beat but it grew on me , saurus verse is deep & poetic but still structured with complex multis and fits the vibe of the beat

one way round - some of saurus beast spittin is on this , the last verse is bananas

no holds bars - this is def in my top 5 of this album , chase laced a grimy ass beat for saurus to go off , his delivery is grizzly as fuck on this, allways like chase on a track and he came through here ,,,fire track

beginning of the end - this beat is ill as fuck , i heard this beat back at the BOTB5 beat battles and have been in love with it since ....saurus style and delivery on this fits perfect, this is a hard ass track

give it 7.5 out of 10 ,,

constructive criticism ---> 10 tracks is a little short , 13 or 14 would be perfect ,, a couple more right on write on type tracks , and one more hard track...
    i think one more feature if its longer than 10 tracks & has like 13 14 tracks (read jack shitt , sayin there was too many, hes trippin theres only chase , illmac & ness) i think it seems like alot cuz its only 10 tracks long
    test
  8. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

Everybody needs to buy this honestly.
    test
  9. Scarbepi

Scarbepi Member

One of the most impressive feats this album has accomplished is that, although it is The Saurus' debut, the tracks simultaneously showcase Chase Moore's abilities as a producer. This is very similar to The Saurus' battles, in the sense that he has been a VERY good steward of other people's talent. As we all know, Saurus' has murdered people in battles, but has always created an atmosphere where his opponents, or in this case, his producer has had the opportunity to shine.

Apologies for bumping this again but, shit i'm drunk.
    test
  10. Adam3000

Adam3000 Member

the tags are golden
    test
  11. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

Damn..4 tracks in so far. The Saurus is like really really good with words lol.

Ness' verse was hoooooooooly shit, Idk many who can rap like this dude wow.

Good shit..
    test
  12. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Damn, this shit is sounding proper!
    test
  13. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

You forgot Okwerdz and Young Collage. It's a minor complaint, but people have been waiting a long time for a Saurus solo album and only got 5 true solo joints from it. That said, if you look at "All I Know is That!" as an appetizer for a future Saurus debut LP, it's more than adequate.
    test
  14. The Saurus

Gettin it up on itunes this weekend!
    test
  15. Crescent Swerve

are the hard copies available yet , you said after the tour right?
    test
  16. Crescent Swerve

test
  17. The Saurus

Skrill Walton Tour is over. Hard copies are for sale at the Legendary Clothing site.

AND the album is now up on CDBaby which means it will be on amazon & itunes among a bunch of other sites within 48 hours. Thanks folks!
    test
  18. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

I must say these tags are genius

Loe Pesci : "All I.......fuck"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:funny: :funny: :funny:
    test
  19. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

btw The Saurus bro, congratulations on completing a successful album, this shits really dope.. Congrats homey.
    test
  20. The Saurus

Thank you fam i really appreciate it. Dope work on Adventures of Superspick too. shit is killin it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.