"All Haters Die"...(Gutta-Freestyle)-By BKster

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats Up Wit It Rapmusic.com....

I decided to do a quick lil' Gutta Freestyle today....after blowing two Swissers while studying Reason 4.0.....so I took a break and did this....

I been really working hard....(At my job and on my music)....My CD sales that I make for people was great last month July....I made a nice ass knot selling Customized CD's....so I bought me a Midi Interface Off of Ebay last week....Im still waiting on it to come in the mail.....I cant wait to use my Midi Keyboard with FL8 and Reason 4.0....Ill be ready then...

But anyway Pimps....I did another freestyle off the dome as always because I never upload my written shyt...at least not now....maybe later....

The Freestyle is called "All Haters Die"...Just thought i would make up a hook for my Battle Cry....."All Haters Die"...

Its was kool to be a freestyle IMO....Ill neva stop rapping or fuckin with Beats and learning as I progress in this shyt....

So just check it out....Replies are always welcome....

Click the Black Planet Link To Hear My latest Addition..."All Haters Die"...

http://music.blackplanet.com/NoHatersAllowed

BKster....Fucka Hater....2008
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Real Nigga Bump....

BKster
    test
  3. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

what program are you recording into?
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I Dont Record into a program as of yet....I record my vocals on my SIAB...along with the track.....My SIAB also has built in effects....and a built in amp...

But I do plan to use FL8 for recording my Vocals...in the future....so I can then go either way with my Vocals....Inside The Box....or Outside the Box....

I just gotta get my audio interface...and a better soundcard....but believe me....Its all in the making....

Building yo lab is a gradual process...

BKster
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

damn thats old school
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw....Its a Live Audio With Midi Intensive Studio Set-up....and very different from what most of the niggaz do....

and thats my thang......being different...

Stay Up...

BKster
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.