"All Haters Die...BKster Latest Mixtape"...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I got some good azz feedback from the H-Town Streets Today ....about My Tremendous Hustler Freestyle.....Hell Yea!!!...Its Going Down.....

Niggaz think I wrote that song on my myspace page.....lol...I love That....When I told them I freestyled the song....They All Look Shocked.....Like They Seen A Ghost....lol...Real Talkology....and That's Live Feedback off the streets....From Some Houston Niggaz....Thanks...

BKster....Wait Till I Get My You Tube Cam....Ill have live video feedback from Hoes & Niggaz Of Houston....Its Jumpin Off...'round here.....
    test
  2. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Huh?

Even indy artists do shows
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea True That.....I Agree Phoenix....I was thinking about doing a show at a Club around the Corner from my House....They have open Mic and contests with cash prizes....Maybe I will.....If I do Phoenix....I be sure to thankyou....For Pushing Me...

I will just do a show for free ....I dont want no money...I just love to rap and make music......Period....I havent been on Stage since my High School Talent Shows....which I perform for the Love....They couldnt stay in there seats....They all ran on stage....Man I miss That Shyt.....

I also Flow'd in DJ Screw House and knew him personally....Screw was on the tables and me and my Niggaz were rapping.....back in 1994.....Ill never forget fucking it up with the Legend.....DJ Screw....

BKster..
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

O yea and Urb....I dont give a dam about my thread not having the Fire....by it....I knoe its you doing all this undercover Hating...I dont need the fuckin fire by my thread...cause My Shyt Will alwayz Be On Fire.....

All this shyt wasnt happening until you became a Mod.....Abusing his authority.....Real Talkology....you worser than them Cooked Azz Laws....lol...

BKster....Fucka Hater...
    test
  5. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

lemme know when you drop your full lp i'ma cop 100 and pass em out down here for ya ... real recognize real and real needs to be spread to fake so they can recognize
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

You Talking A Good Game ..so if you being Real Thats whats the fuck up....soon as I do drop a full lp....Ill be sure to put you on it.....

BKster....
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i dont mod this section, nigga

so u might wanna transfer that anger towards somebody else.....

u trully think somebody is dedicating time towards u?

ur just one of many lame niggaz that i shit on daily.....
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw....Urb I'd say it the other way around Pimp....Im just One Of The Realest Niggaz That Diarrhea's on Tricks such az yo self everyday...well when you get out of line........Dont Get It Twisted....

I Dont Just Shyt.....I Diarrhea on a Punk Bytch.....Ya Feel Me?....Cake...

BKster...
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

what u need to do, is put some vaseline on them black ashy ass lips

u obviously have a history of smokin crack
    test
  10. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Keep doing yours, BK. These fags just hate to see people shine.
    test
  11. Keys N Bass

Keys N Bass CREATIVE GFX

^^^lmaoo, this nigga here..

but those covers man, seriously.. like wow, i'm wowed..
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea Im glad you see them Hating Up In Here...It dont matter to the KILLA....Thanks for yo reply PIMP...

Stay Up Tequila

Who The Fuck are You?.....I find it Real That I bring motherfuckers from Emcee Hook up....to see what B.K. gotta say.....Thats Whats Up....

Thanks for visitng my thread....

BKster....

Never Smoked Crack In My Life....Only Blow Sweets....Dont you see it in the Pic....TRICK....Now I have sold crack....to cluckers.....mattter of fact you Moma....was my favorite Crack Smoker....So Dont Get it Twisted Urb....get your mother some treatment....Selling Puzzy For Crack....lol....Get Off My Dyck Urb...and tell your Bytch To Come Here....Sissified Monkey Azz Nigga....

Mr. Fuck'd Up Swing Boy....

BKster
    test
  13. Definit

Definit Based.

lmfao@all them tags...ya'll crazy...

anyways, let the hate continue, let it fuel your desire...

dont let anyone stop you from being you...pz.
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

You Got That Right Definit....Shyt In.....Shyt Out with me...U either come correct and be respected....or come at me incorrect and get rejected...

I will neva change....only thing that changes is the weather....and my Boxer Drawz every night....lol...Real Talkology....

Stay Up Def.....You Came at me Righteous...

BKster
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.