ALL ACCESS EPISODE Preview Canelo vs Mayweather

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by BangBang1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. SevenBC

SevenBC I ♥ to sleep

Bang Bang,

The Superman statement was an analogy to an extreme. Basically saying, that no matter what people do, people don't want to see you win. Not calling Floyd Superman.

And how is Calzaghe a "GOD" based on what was said? Calzaghe didn't fight the level of competition that Mayweather has faced. He was fighting bums in Europe to get his "46' wins or whatever it was. The only true competition he fought was an over the hill B Hopkins, and a past his prime Roy Jones Jr. He didn't want to see them at their best. Nobody considers Calzaghe one of the best ever, not even the Welsh.
    test
  2. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

I was talking about how lil that 0 means. and put Joe as an example

and the lvl of competition that Mayweather has face is quite exaggerated. cause in all honesty he hasn't face anyone on top of their game since ricky hatton. and we can even chalk it up to blowing him up. but i still give it to him
    test
  3. SevenBC

SevenBC I ♥ to sleep

He fought Marquez ( after a 2 year retirement), the same Marquez that put Pacquiao into that Coma. He fought Miguel Cotto at his best... coming off of Cotto's redemption / confidence building victory over Margarito.

You can arguably say that everyone Floyd fights trains 10 times harder than they normally would..

Beating Mayweather at this point is like winning the lottery.. Shit.. even getting a fight with him is like winning the lottery.. but to win.. that pretty much guarantees you 20 mill a fight after that.

So.. you gonna sit here and say, every trained fighter that Floyd has fought hasn't been top competition? Who else is there for him to fight after Canelo? And don't even say Pacquiao.. But who the fuck else is left?
    test
  4. BangBang1

I was really hoping you brought the Marquez shit

lmmfao

yeah he blew him up 2 weight classes.. set a catch weight then didn't make weight for it and came in at 147
    but no ones says anything about that.. all they do is talk how Mayweather dominated, not how he cheated

Cotto's hasnt been the same since Margarito 1.. and if u look at the 2nd fight the last 2 rounds started to go just like the first fight. but eitherway it doesnt matter

why didn't mayweather fight cotto when cotto was at his best(welterweight) why he ducked Margarito, Paul Williams ect.

when his weight class was really on fire. floyd fought no one and retired

for a dude tryna run a boxing website, you really don't know shit about boxing b

like I said this is the first time mayweather really is fighting someone who deserve the fight

but lets not pretend that Mayweather resume is great

he has duck a lot of niggas and thats the truth to why he will never be as great as he could

he has the heart of a marshmallow
    test
  5. BangBang1

how shook Floyd Mayweather looked ahahaha
    test
  6. SevenBC

SevenBC I ♥ to sleep

Hey son,

Don't be jealous of my site, you know you love it.. And, just because I differ from your opinion doesn't mean I "dont know shit about boxing".. Unless your Roger Mayweather, please don't use that line ever again.. I think it's trademarked.

But anyways, from the quote in your sig, to the TED display pic, and the "Bang Bang Hoody Gang".. I think we're just two different types of guys. I respect your opinion, but you obviously like lame shit like Family Guy, and American Dad
    test
  7. BangBang1

never been to or care about your site tbh

and Roger Mayweather doesn't know shit about boxing since is why he only praises and nuthugs his nephew. and no one else.

(thats why chavez rocked his ass)

and family guy and American dad are the shit

but what does that have to do with the fact that you're clueless in the sport you want to be apart of with that lame blog you got.

now fuck outta here.
    test
  8. SevenBC

SevenBC I ♥ to sleep

We just have different opinions.. but I got $20 PayPal if you think Canelo is gonna win this
    test
  9. BangBang1

I'll take you up on that bet the closer we get to fight night.

with that said, I think mayweather will win if it goes the distance

but Canelo has more than a puncher chance though

and I'm going for him no matter what.
    test