All Aboard the shoulder roll express

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

lol boxing

ten char
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Arrogant-ass boxing fans.

Just fucking stupid.

I like MMA way more than boxing, but would I ever say Anderson could beat Jermain Taylor under boxing rules?

No, because I'm not fucking stupid.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

MMA lives to dry hump another day!!! :scared:
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol..

you was mad

nobody was serious, it was all in good fun get a grip
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

^Pretty sure everyone in this thread, especially those that typed out paragraphs to explain their point, were serious.

Stop trying to save face.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol @ save face

yall people wayyy to uptight man, why i rarely frequent the forum anymore tbh.....

only saw one person type a paragraph talking bout toney winning......and he's not evena boxing fan..lol
    test
  8. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

once again you show your retarded, because i didnt say you thought that, i said i think of you as highly as i think of the people who thought that.

you prove to be smarter every time you reply lol
    test
  9. jayoo

i said toney had a chance standing yeah, who wouldnt? it was when it went down we all didnt argue it was over, whatsd funny is he didnt even really take him down, he grabbed his ankle toney got shook on some "fuck he got my leg" shit and fell over that was pathetic and embarassing
    test
  10. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

all aboard the i-dropped-my-wallet-in-slow-motion-sprawl express
    test
  11. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

exactly, these dudes are fucken idiots

if toney won they would have been like "OMG SEE I TOLD YOU! TONEY DID THIS, THEN THAT, THEN THIS HAPPENED! EXACTLY HOW I PREDICTED LOLZZZ THATS WHY BOXING > MMA, ALL TOP BOXERS WOULD OWN EVERYONE IN MMA LOLZZZ TEE HEE HEE"

please....
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

toney has ZERO ground game..thats why he lost..if he were half way decent on the ground it d be a whole diffrent story..but not against someone as experianced as couture..
    test
  13. jayoo

if toney knocked couture out nobody was gonna yell boxing > mma, find a thread where more than 1 person said anything about boxing being better or that the top boxers would beat the top mma heads? everybody was aware this was an MMA MATCH and not boxing, the only argument was whether or not toney could learn enough to stop a takedown.. even then most people still admitted he was at a disadvantage, myself included. i left open the possibility for a punchers chance, to not do that is stupid, even couture came in with a solid gameplan because he felt the same way.. who here called for a low single? nobody, everybody said "double leg".. but couture was even to nervous for that, he wanted there to be NO WAY he was within punching reach.
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

oh if toney won i would of trolled the shit out of this board along with seeson :funny:

don't get that twisted
    test
  15. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

ah yes, high level striking takes one more leap toward its grave.

laugh until you're blue in the face, faggots.
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

if the klitschkos learn some basic groudnfighting, they d run circles around any mma guy..once the groudnfighting disadvantage is nullified, its all about striking..
    test
  17. jayoo

for a true test it'd take a top level boxer in his prime age (mid-high 20s tops) to put himself into 2-3+ years of mma training before attempting to compete, maybe more.
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I like Keeper for the most part, but I just don't understand his post in this thread. I thought it was clear that we were trolling and weren't being serious. I even commented in the gambling thread about how Mac was trolling with us...lol. If someone says that he is trolling that indicates that he is not serious, yet this guy comes in here and calls people stupid for an opinion that was us trolling and not being serious. That's just a pet peeve of mine when something just goes completely over someone's head and then they have the audacity to call other people stupid :dunno:
    test
  19. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

LMAO...hell yeah, I was looking forward to trolling. I had my posts planned and everything...lol. Oh well.
    test
  20. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

2 hours of sleep, just moved into the dorm, I'm a pissy mother fucker right now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.