All Aboard the shoulder roll express

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

War Lights Out

We are about to witness a beautiful display of pure skill and technique. Randy is about to be dazed and confused by something that he has never seen in is 15+ years of MMA...

Head Movement :afro:
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im 100% in james toney corner
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

james lights out toney until the sun falls out of the sky
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I really dont see how this guy is gonna win.....Randy gonna get close and stay close, fuck head movement hows homies leg movement?? lol

I'm expecting a shit fight tbh, no old school boxer has impressed in the cage yet I doubt it will happen this time

PEACE
    test
  5. Just Saying

Just Saying steal gas. buy music.

this fights going to the ground...if not immediately within the first minute and a half.

unless randy tries to exchange(which he wont) he's got this fight.
    test
  6. jayoo

i dont care if toneys only trained 9 months worth of mma.. if someone comes in with the sole intention of an instant takedown, no exchanging, nothing.. its not THAT hard to defend it.. now if randy sets it up which is more believable because hes a smart fighter, that will be tough.

eventually toney'll have to open up, but to start? hes gonna expect a shot asap. look at chad griggs and lashley, he expected his shots and busted his face wide open with the uppercut everyone says is to hard to land and wont stop a takedown..

lashley didnt set them up because he didnt wanna get hit which just made him easy to hit for anyone with timing, all he did was look for a shot, which a lot of people think thats randys strategy too but dont realize that's counterproductive, he has to set it up somehow.. maybe he'll throw some punches to setup the takedown, maybe some kicks, but if he does it sloppy or is to hesitant due to respect for toneys power hes gonna get KO'd.
    test
  7. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I hear you jayoo but Randy is a smart fighter...he wont run in and jump at dudes legs lol he said in the build up hype he gonna kick the shit outta his legs....and Toney in that same build up was saying "what Im supposed to be scared? A few leg checks its nothing" lol I dont think he uderstands....randy gonna be in and out up and down confusing the fuck outta him then he'll take him down.....

There's always the chance of getting sparked its a fight....but toney has less tools than Kimbo lol

PEACE
    test
  8. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Randy has no idea what he signed up for. It's reppin time and the Sweet Science is about to show out.
    test
  9. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

When discussing the 4 oz gloves Toney said,

"All I have to say is somebody better get bail money ready"

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

"I'm a 5 to 1 underdog, that's just disrespectful"

ahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahaha

This shit is about to be great.
    test
  10. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

"What you go do when Randy take you down? I look at them and say what he go do when I hit him wit a left hook?"

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha. He has to win this fight.
    test
  11. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

tell that to paul daley after the koscheck fight

tell that to dan hardy after the gsp fight

tell that to anderson silva after the chael sonnen fight

tell that to all of joe warrens opponents

tell that to all of cole konrads opponents

i can go on all day
    test
  12. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

randy is going to be like an octopus on toney

try knocking someone out when you're squished between a fence and 200lbs of grappler

james toney looks like james brown without hair
    test
  13. jayoo

so can i, gsp doesnt ever set up his takedowns? chael sonnen never setup his takedowns? koscheck doesnt?
    did you not read? did you choose to not understand?

i said anyone coming in with NO SETUP just a 4 step out and shot at your legs.. your telling me that is hard to stop? LOL... do you ever see GSP do that without some type of setup? hell no, so why are we bringing people like that into this?

bobby lashley walked out at times and went for the shot in such an obvious manner it was embarassing to say he claims to be an mma fighter. THATS what im talking about. gsp is 20x better, koscheck is 20x better, every fighter who doesnt do what lashley did is 20x better. that uppercut griggs caught him with, honestly, how often do people REALLY land them THAT cleanly? not that many, shots are USUALLY spontaneous, after a few punchs, a kick, a feint, something.. timed with the person being off balance, timed with their punch, their kick.. not just "hey, watch me bend over and run at you".. you don't have to literally "exchange" to setup your takedown, all im saying is IF couture were to go about it that way hes in trouble, OBVIOUSLY he isnt going to because hes NEVER done it.. it's just a speculative statement, chill

lets stop being lame just to rebuttal something
    test
  14. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

wait, so you think randy is just gonna go in an shoot without setting up takedowns? thats the stupidest fucken shit ive ever heard, youre a fucking idiot

the lame is actually you, because you still seem bitter about me calling Queen Hoe LAWL a faggot
    test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

[​IMG]

philly shell ftw

hope they got the bail money :funny:
    test
  16. jayoo

you dont read what i say do you? lol if you did you'd realize how much of a joke you are. im not sure why your not still ignored, you stand with the likes of those who thought silva actually LET sonnen win 4 rounds before deciding to win.

i was pointing out to whoever that IF couture did that is one of the few ways he would be in trouble and that OBVIOUSLY isn't something he'd do being hes never done it in his career that way. is it that hard to understand?

how the fuck does that amount to me saying couture is gonna shoot right in? are you that fuckin dense? back to ignore list.

king mo doesnt have anything to do with it, that was you showing your as immature as a 12 year old, i didnt expect more.
    test
  17. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

My favorite line from all of this is when someone said Randy only has a wrestler's chance.

I'm in Toney's corner for this one, though I'm not betting real life money on him. Most know that I'll pick mma over boxing most any day, but this isn't mma vs boxing to me, this is striking vs grappling. Just for once I want to see a top notch striker take out a top notch grappler in his own back yard.

no disrespect to randy. He's great in his own way, he definitely has more tools, but I'm hoping to see his horse gummed smile severely fucked up.
    test
  18. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Thing that made me really think toney had a shot is randy indicating that he's going to fight toney the way he usually fights guys.

Which tells me that some time in the fight, punching will come in to play. I'd be more worried for Toney if this was even Mark Coleman, who will just look to take him down from a mile away. Couture fights. He sets up takedowns with punches (uh oh) and likes to close the distance to clinch (oh shit).
    test
  19. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lmao @ think i thought silva let sonnen win those 4 rounds

i didnt read anywhere passed that. youre a fucken idiot. to top it off, i never even posted in that thread where those dumbasses were saying that
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

lol boxing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.