ALISTAIR OVEREEM News

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 17, 2012.

?

Will Overeems Name Be Cleared?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2012.
  1. Yes! He IS CLEAN!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, very straight forward!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. LETS just WAIT and SEE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Lungz is an embarrassing awkward faggot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This POLL is stUPid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

It's
    Over
    Reem

[​IMG]
    Or is it?
    Dana White made sure Alistair applied for his Nevada State Fighters License recently. He wants the fight to continue as planned, saying himself if the fight is stopped it is because of the Commission.

Overeem's Manager recently came out stating Alistair hasn't applied for TRT in the past, and still has time to if he wishes (leading one to believe TRT is not the reason for his high levels). As well, he would like the public to know "Overeem did not test high for testosterone, but rather his testosterone to epitestosterone was off and he has a reasonable explanation to why that is, which he will present to the commission next Tuesday.".

Alistair is due in court 3 days after UFC 145 (21st), April 24th. Everyone including myself wants to know Alistair's excuse...Will it be enough to REALLY excuse what he did? Only time will tell...
    |\Source/|​
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not quite sure what his testosterone to epitestosterone was off means...

but i dont buy it. the guy has clearly ducked testing in the past. but lets see if the politics will let him slide
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Good to know Dana doesn't give a flying fuck about whether his stars are juicing.
    test
  4. LungZzZ

The sad thing about MMA is I think he will be fighting if he pisses clean fight day.
    test
  5. LungZzZ

-_- it is sad to know he personally said he can't just start randomly drug testing just because it caught one guy (BECAUSE lets be honest, it would catch a lot more people). BUT lets not forget they caught Overeem and Dana set up that Press Conference so he had a part in it.:lp2:
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

didnt he already test dirty twice so far in the ufc?
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

not sure, but he ducked the screen for the brock fight and apparently tested clean before it.

14:1...normal is 4:1

no explanation can reason that out...

dude juiced plain and simple. it's annoying dana suspended everyone that has failed any test, yet since brock is gone and the only other behemoth he has is overeem, he's letting it fly by and even promoting the fight still.

fuckin ridiculous. probably dana who's givin him the new better juice.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

He pissed dirty once. When you provide a urine sample, the handlers of it split it into 2 samples, so after you test one, and it comes suspicious, you can test the other and make sure everything is okay.

Alistair did not request his B-Sample be tested to "clear" his name. Very suspicious, but he has a court date April 24th, hopefully things are sorted there.

Commission allows for 6:1, 4:1 is what a strong normal male would run at though. I do see your point on Dana; shady not suspending or at-least purse reducing Overeem. He had much more loyal stars that he cut or suspended before.

Overeem FUCKED him over hard though. Don't think for a second Dana White wanted his NUMBER 1 PPV buy to RETIRE and RETURN to WWE... That would be like Bob Arum having to deal with Floyd Mayweather leaving boxing for MMA. In the weird position White's in, one really has to look at this from a buisness stand-point...He needs the fight.
    (Don't let that fool you into him not taking matters into his own hands AFTER the fight though)
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

o ok. i thought that he tested dirty after the brock fight for some reason...

"fuckin ridiculous. probably dana who's givin him the new better juice"
    ^^^LOL
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah most people ive talked to about this all kinda agree that its a slap in the face to the whole juicing and sports issue
    test
  11. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

If he's tested fight day result wouldn't come back for two weeks so that makes no sense
    test
  12. LungZzZ

your an idiot, you have to take the test fight day, you fucking retard, then if he passes it, he is cleared to have his Win or get it turned over. If he loses none of that comes into effect.

Such a bitch get out of my thread.
    test
  13. LungZzZ

Strikeforce heavyweights are the best eh? You fucking goof.

Steroid user Alistair Overeem.
    Your butt buddy Fedor Emelienenko, defeated by every decent opponent he faced after Pride and ESPECIALLY if it was a tested fight on AMERICAN soil.
    Fabricio Werdum was a UFC cast-off.
    Brett Rogers was obviously amazing, had to TKO his wife to get a win on his record.
    What a goof.
    test
  14. N A S T Y

You said if he passes he fights.... which isn't true..... calm your simple ass down
    test
  15. N A S T Y

why are you so aggressive? calm your dumbass down
    Strikeforce Heavyweights are better than UFC heavyweights
    Werdum lost once to the future UFC champ and got cut, that makes him trash?
    Fedor is the greatest of all time, shit isn't even up for debate, beat Cro Crop in his prime, beat a guy twice that went on to win the UFC title, beat a UFC hall of famer, 10 years of perfection
    Barnett would bodybag just about anybody on the roster
    Cormier
    Del Rosario
    Griggs
    all amazing up an comers
    UFC has Struve, Hunt, and Barry
    are you kidding me?
    and as for Reem, he tested with high testosterone not steroids, there's a difference
    stop trying to act like youre an expert you zuffa fan boy
    test
  16. LungZzZ

I'm not even reading your shit dude your a bitch like I said don't come in my threads. I was the only dude who did in yours and it was out of pity.

I'm done trippin on your dumbass who comes on after a month just to talk shit like scum. Clean yourself up man. Don't post in my threads.
    test
  17. LungZzZ

In other words,

"Sit'cho nerd ass down"

And how old are you? 29, and you caught feelings because you still tickle your schinter thinking about Fedor? 1. Get off the net, the world doesn't need more 30 year old kids. Nevermind 1 cuts it. pwning n00bz shouldn't be on a 30 year olds anything. It will be on your tombstone....Sad day for men everywhere, how are you even a mod? How could you listen to a fucking SONG without catching feelings you parentless fucking scum, go fix your problems in life. When you have the confidence to show your face in pictures without fucking with the colors so you look like a picaso painting, the rest of the world and myself won't think your an insecure faggot.
    test
  18. N A S T Y

got you heated
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hgh, steroids...he achieved it in a manner that is not legal.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

is anybody gonna address the change in the poll lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.