Aliens?.......or demons?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Free will? You have no free will. The whole idea is an illusion.

(Sort of like when you wake up, in the middle of the night. You didn't decide to do that of your own volition.)

There has even been neuro-scientific studies on the whole issue, it would seem that free-will is an illusion more or less. In fact, a dog or any other 'beast' probably perceives it's behavior as 'free will' about as much as we do.

"The conscious decision to push the button was made about a second before the actual act, but the team discovered that a pattern of brain activity seemed to predict that decision by as many as seven seconds. Long before the subjects were even aware of making a choice, it seems, their brains had already decided."

Free will is bullshit.

---
    It's the same illusion as believing different people have 'differing' personalities and the like. It's not real, it's perception.
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

ok... that pic looks sorta like a rocket ship... i mean if that's exactly what you're looking for, the shape sort of matches. it's far from definitive. my previous question stands: why are there no detailed depictions of rocket ships and alien technology?

do you ever stop to think the entire purpose of creating these monuments, besides honoring the gods and whatnot, was to inspire awe? the pyramids don't look like they could be built by primitive men, yet they were. they had primitive tools - wedges, levers and wheels, along with a shitload of manpower, which helped them along the way. if you'd like to go ahead and prove the assertion that its physically impossible, feel free to do so. otherwise i don't see this as a good reason to assume they were created by aliens.

erm.... any evidence of an extensive mining campaign? don't tell me their goal was to rape our planet of resources but the best method they had to do so was to trick primitive natives into throwing their possessions into a lake..

lol. i'll have to get back to you on this one, i don't really have time to sort through this shit right now. as best as i can tell this is an internet hoax where a dude uses complex math to confuse you and then superimposes a theory about aliens onto that math to sell you books and shit.
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

we're the highest intellect on earth, but that doesn't mean we're the absolute pinnacle of all possible evolution. we're severely under evolved in the physical sense: just about any natural predator trumps man when it comes to survival on an individual level without the aid of technology or other humans.

i'd assume we'll continue to evolve, but i think the process of physical evolution has been severely impeded by our intellect in our specific case because we have largely eliminated the force of natural selection. we're social creatures and have concocted a vast system of production that allows for the weak to survive along with the strong. it seems likely our species will be wiped out before it sees any serious changes to its physical being. if anything our technology, which is a child of our intellect, could play the biggest role in the future of our development.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Angeles have a purpose of service to us and to God but they do also have freewill.
    Satan led the angel class and had many angels under him. The 1/3 cast out were lucifers angels. They were the "watchers" over humanoty on earth. And the binle says they fell in love with the thongs of the earth and left their first estate to do these things on earth. But ill post scripture on the subject
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Revelation 12:7-9 [7] And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. [8] But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. [9] The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    test
  6. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Mmmmmmm monkey puss...
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

the vimanas in ancient india shit are the most detailed descriptions of rocketry, but still somewhat vague, in terms of what they could relate it to, which was magic and gods, technology of that type wasn't even conceivable as a thing to people back then

Yes, that is exactly why they were built, and i believe people did build the pyramids, but, under the guidance of something smarter using technology they chalked up as god power, and hence, why the actual building techniques aren't recorded

There are obelisks in the Karnac temple site in egypt, where each set of inscriptions on the four sides have perfect congruency with eachother, to 1/1000th of an inch
    and on top of that, there are deep, extremely thin grooves in parts of the hieroglyphs that are far smaller than the tool edges they were using

the main thing i'm stumped about is the ollantatambu site in the Andes though, dating back 12,000 years...9000 feet high, 50 ton blocks, up a pretty much shear cliff face...
    We still couldn't do that today without leveling part of the mountain and making a less steep road, which definitely did not happen, unless they put the mountain back together afterwards

in peru dating back 8000ish years ago
    [​IMG]

and, in africa, dating back 100,000-250,000 years ago...yea, those dates are right

Amazing Metropolis Discovered in Africa is 200,000 years old!

It's not complex math unless you count straight lines going around a sphere complex, get a globe, and position the ancient major pyramid-like monuments on it, and connect them with strings
    test
  8. Noncentz

test
  9. Noncentz

Let's see what other 'science' and 'facts' are on viewzone, a new ager site.

Ancient Indian Mounds or Navigation School? (Ancient indian navigation school OH MY!)

Grey Aliens: where are they from? (Where do the Greys (alien zetas) come from? LOL!)

Buddha has to be dated to 1800 BC: Religion, Asia (Buddah on a new age site? No way!)

Noah's Ark Discovered -- again (Noahs ark discovered (again) in turkey Ahhh snap!)

Astronomers Find Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto - Planet X (And of course the coup des graces! PLANET FUCKING X BITCHES! :funny: :funny:)

Stop sourcing shit from a fucking tabloid website.
    test
  10. breathlesss

test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i havent forgotten about this thread, breathless. i've been working a lot of overtime lately.

i want to review the claims you are making more thoroughly before i respond. i'll try to get you a response shortly.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i understand why they might not explain it in our terms... but that doesn't explain why they couldn't draw it. they were perfectly capable of drawing spacecraft, had they seen actual spacecraft. but they didn't, unless you wanna rely solely on vague looking shit like the one you posted earlier. i think this is a critical weakness in the theory that they made contact with actual alien gods. cause art has always sort of been this expressive side of everything we know and even what we don't know. we usually try to tackle what we don't know (the nether world, gods, dragons, etc) with images that we've actually been exposed to used in a symbolic way. shit like that chariot being pulled by two doves: there's no doubt that's a chariot. you can't say the same about the supposed rocket ship.

NO FUCK YOUR COUCH

[​IMG]

you're basically taking all the credit away from the pharaohs and giving it to some green men from outer space. the pyramids, above everything else, were an organizational triumph. its irrelevant who does the actual heavy lifting. great building campaigns were a symbol of the power and prestige that comes along with building an empire. i don't even understand why aliens would want to get humans to build some giant monuments to them. that seems a bit primitive. if they've tackled space travel shouldn't they be above building the same kind of monuments that primitive men have obsessed over for ages?

i'm just wondering how you could deduce such a thing though?

cause i don't know nearly enough about the making of hieroglyphics or the architecture of ancient monuments to seriously sit here and try to argue with you whether they needed a laser or a beam to accomplish those tasks. but i'm leaning towards no simply cause its such a far out there proposition to begin with. i feel like unless you can somehow prove to me that the designs of these artifacts are indeed impossible to fashion without alien technology in a way thats actually verifiable for me, there's really nothing to this claim other than mysticism backed by speculation.

from the global warming link you posted afterwards:

this is basically what i meant. if there was an extensive mining campaign by an advanced alien race then there'd be evidence for that. instead there is evidence of a gradual development of primitive stone age technology.

it's not so much that the equations are complex as it is the numbers are meant to inspire awe in how they can derive coincidences from eachother. it's a clever trick but there's no discipline to his methodology. he arbitrarily chooses numbers and equations that best serve his mystic agenda. whichever aspect of a particular monument he can use to derive a cosmic coincidence, he does so. that is not science. it tells you literally nothing. it's smoke and mirrors. the complaint that the academic world has turned their backs to his ideas is not in the least surprising.
    test
  13. breathlesss

the reason for the pyramids is to keep their minds off the reality

maybe they didn't draw definitive rockets is because they were kept a secret

there have been other "weird shit in the sky" pictures in more recent art though, the Nuremberg case being the most recorded, and in my opinion, undeniable fact that there was some shit battling in the sky, or the entire town had a collective acid test those days

UFOs_in Art_02

tyrannical rule and force is much harder to keep running than "oh shit, these creatures think we're gods, we can just make them do what we want and have them think they want to do it too"

as for the tool marks...how difficult is this, THE "TOOL" MARKS ARE SKINNIER AND DEEPER THAN ANY TOOL THEY'VE FOUND AT THE SITE. Don't have to be a scientists to understand that.

It's common sense that 50 ton blocks can't be moved two miles up the andes without making a less steep road...and there is no evidence of that ever being done

and in rebuttle to the "why didn't they draw the spaceships?"...
    Why didn't they draw how they did these amazing technological feats?

the leveled off mountain in peru (near the nasca line stuff) Is definitely not natural, and none of the native folklore even mentions any mass earth moving work that took place, the top of that unnatural plateau as far as I can tell hasn't been dated, but again, it's common sense, no reason, no rubble, no tools to do so...and, they only reigned there a few hundred years

Open Your Eyes: To 2012 and Beyond - Drew Ryan Maras - Google Books

and that african mining site is highly speculative, but, it would (if true) date back some 150000 years before people even started drawing primitive shit on caves, let alone a comprehensible language...I'm leaning towards the Sumerian lore of the Gods came to mine here (yea, it does say that) and it proved too difficult for them (or maybe easier to have us do it), so then they "made" us through enlightenment.

and the global grid thing...what are you talking about?
    Get a globe, some pins, and some string, do that shit yourself
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Demons = Nephillim
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.