Aliens?.......or demons?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ahaha is it just me or does that look like the booking photos in age progression of meth addicts
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Alien's don't have to be demon's do they? i'm sure our DNA came from Alien's seeing that we are the most different mammal or what have on earth.. Nothing comes close to us, maybe monkey's but that's a controversial argument. b/c our DNA make up is similar.. but that doesn't mean we are anything similar to monkeys..

We are nothing like monkeys.. monkey's are knock off homosapien's
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

They weren't Demons. They were angels who came down to bone earth women. In my reading of Enoch I didn't find anything that would classify them as demons... simply horny angels. When God saw what had corrupted his already imperfect creation, he punished them. He didn’t even send them to hell.

I personally don't believe a word of it, but it is what it is.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

is this a serious statement?
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

The fallen angels are demons. They were once angels of light, now they are angels of darkness. They were the 1/3 of angelic beings cast out with lucifer.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Lol. Well techinically if its outside our dimension it can be called alien without that being incorrect. But the idea we have of what constitutes what a "alien" is is a bit different than a spiritual realm. But the bible does say this is not our home which is why we long for a better country, we are aliens on our own planet. Initially we all came from heaven before birth we were souls in heaven.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

this is what i was getting at..
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

test
  9. Noncentz

:funny::funny::funny::funny: LOL @ this shit.

The worlds economy is falling apart, Radiation levels are up from that Japanese quake, Cancer is going to go through the roof, We're all being fed GM shit... and ....

Fucking Aliens and stupid theories about ancient shit that's already been solved if you read a fucking book.
    test
  10. Noncentz

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHA

Oh fuck...
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

Show me the text.

The text I read says that angels came down to teach sorcery and weapon making whilst meat packing the pretty ladies who in turn gave birth to giant babies. *ouch*

Funny how god let it happen when he very easily could have prevented it. We may have free will, but the last time I check the angels were god’s bitches and he could have nipped that little catastrophe in the bud. But hey… now we have machine guns and medicine and a cool story about a Sheppard throwing a rock and killing a giant. Word up.
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i just dont like the concept that humans are the "chosen ones" i know we are not like the rest of the species in the world but we are not "sent creatures" we are just the product of evolution. do yall believe in doggie heaven and fish heaven and bug heaven 2????

edit: this is response to BP's statement about trying to get technical about LP's alien DNA theory
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

Aliens had sex with monkeys and made humans.

It's science.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

do you think we will evolve into a better species in the future?

or is this is our final phase of evolution?

i'm speaking physical evolution, not mental - because that will continue.

find me a species with intellect as high as humans, or a being that surpasses us.

:numaan:
    test
  15. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

show me the book that explains cut smaller than the tools the humans used in karnac, or one that tells how to haul 50 ton stones nearly two miles up the andes without making a less steep road, or the book where it explains how they then positioned them vertically and put thinner stone "shims" between them to allow for earthquake movement, or the book where it shows how they cut massive blocks into highly irregular curves and lines, fitting them together jigsaw puzzle style, then fused them together with ridiculously high heat...or, how they were able to cut and shape hard stone with softer stone materials...

yea, people did make a lot of ancient structures themselves, most likely even the pyramids, but there are far older megalithic structures that are completely not possible to have done, even today

i think most of the shit in the Ancient Aliens shows is garbage, but you can't deny some of it...same goes with any religious text....

anyhow, here's the episode that talks more about the megalithic engineering

test
  16. Noncentz

Man new-ager's crack me up. It's not in one simple to read package like a new age truth. Just go through various science and archaeology books. It's not a "mystery."

The only people that say it is are the people selling shit loads of DVD's and books about it, claiming at the same time we have to take care of 'mother earth' ---Cutting down trees, plastics and shit loads of DVD containers, yup, really taking care of her there.

Anywho this whole new age thing isn't new - they had the same shit going in Blavatsky's time (Theosophy, Spiritualism and all of that nonsense.)
    -------
    If Aliens ever do come around Earth it's for two reasons....

1. Wrong way, interest.
    2. (Worst case scenario) - Resource searching.
    test
  17. Noncentz

P.S the history channel is absolute bullshit.

Watch a show on the history channel and then go to the library and find some books on it, they manipulate the history to make for a good show.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

theres no need to evolve at this point.

theres obviosly no other species like humans ive already stated that, but to LEAP into the theory that we are the "chosen species" being the only ones given heaven, hell, a spirit, etc. its ridiculous.

lets put aside religious text for a minute, do you really think that all other species in the world live without all the above things except us?
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

we are the only species who have been given intellect and free will.

the animals behave the way they do, because they are mere beasts.

a bird flies the same way it has since the first species of birds, we evolved mentally.

religious text aside, yes i do believe that we are the only ones who will be judged alongside the djinn, because as species we are the only ones who have been given the intellect, the aql, the power to think and choice of free will.

so there's no moving forward for the human species, this is our final evolution?

:numaan:
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

before i state my next point lemme get this out the way, do u believe in evolution in any way shape or form?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.