Aliens?.......or demons?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i feel bad for your parents.

and anybody that knows you.

:numaan:
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

neither. the anunnaki were pagan gods worshiped in ancient babylon/sumer. that alien crap was invented thousands of years later by cunts like this guy. sumerian mythology is much more epic without all this alien faggotry.

"maybe the tower of babel was a rocket ship."

or maybe it was a fucking tower.
    test
  6. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

:boohoo:
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

it doesn't say "aliens" specifically in the sumerian texts, because they didn't yet think on the spatial level we do now, but it does talk directly of "gods" and people decending from and going to the "heavens" (space) in structures that upon leaving and arrival cause great thunder, fire, and smoke
    and in some old documents from ancient india, there is literally a dude in a rocket ship, with all the components inside it cross section style, drawn some 10 odd thousand years ago

regardless of whether they were talking about aliens or gods, if the epic tales are true, i wouldn't mind shaking tentacles with an alien god
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

if you actually read some of their myths, they aren't that different from other pagan gods. all of the gods in the sumerian pantheon are derived from tiamat (godess of the ocean) and abzu (god of fresh water), specifically that found in underground aquifers which the sumerians regarded as holy (a culture that was built on farming obsessed with water? clearly they possessed some sort of intergalactic wisdom!). the alien theory is revisionism at its worst.

though i would be interested in seeing where you got those claims from, specifically the india one. there's nothing remotely unique or special about gods that descended from the heavens, and the dust and smoke bit is a bit arbitrary.
    test
  9. breathlesss

2010 noiembrie « Ancient Aliens

sadly the quickest picture of it i could find came from an ancient aliens site, roughly half way down, it's from the mahabharata

u'm not all gung ho on the ancient aliens theories entirely, but some of the things are definitive, there was greater technologies (in the sense of buildings) than we have now, during periods of ancient human semi-recorded history, but there's no mention of how these things happened to get made

Ollantaytambu in the Andes and the Karnak temple in Egypt especially

Karnak's preciseness of glyph cuts so narrow and deep could not have been done by anything but a laser, and they would still be difficult today

Ollantaytambu on the otherhand...we still couldn't do that to this day, not even almost

something happened back then, and it was kept secret from the humans

alien technology makes more sense than magical god powers
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

just to be clear... this is the picture you're referring to?

[​IMG]

yea, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say there's nothing definitively alien here. why is it that out of all the art supposedly depicting aliens and spacecraft, there's not a single detailed depiction of said technology? all of it has a very mythical air to it, there's even one pic on that site of a flying chariot being pulled by two doves. like, really?

as for it those ancient temples being feats that we couldn't accomplish today with modern technology, how do you deduce that?
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i also want to say this argument has gone from the sumerian myths being about aliens to the general argument that aliens are behind all of the unexplained ancient marvels. they are two very different assertions, though i dislike them both for different reasons.

the reason i dislike the muddying of sumerian mythology with alien intervention is that the myths simply don't make sense when you read them as aliens rather than gods. in the myths, man was created by enki (new god of the abzu, after he lured the original abzu to sleep and then killed him) so that the gods wouldn't have to work anymore. our purpose was literally to toil the fields and provide the gods with the necessities of life, but then where did they go if that's why we're here? and if they were so advanced, why did they need to create a subservient race to do primitive agricultural work? you'd think they would have a better method for providing sustenance.

i believe the gods were quite literally glorified leaders and priests. the parasitic role of men who claim divine lineage has a long history.

the reason i dislike the claim that the pyramids/ancient temples must have been created by alien technology, is that they don't give ancient man his due credit and they sort of make aliens seem rather arbitrary as well. they really traveled all this way just to move a bunch of rocks around?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Nephilliam means "giants" half breeds. Yes fallen angels had a hand in it, but study it.
    its fallen angels and humans off spring. Goliath was a nephilliam.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

To me this looks like something from a war memorial. The angelic carrages just look like a representation of fallen homies, and the others paying respect.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

true that. Sounds like a hassle to me. Weve found planets made of pure diamond. If they were gonna travel here for whatever gold we have, why not just travel to a golden friggin planet.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Agreed.

Alias is the biggest cunt I've ever seen.
    test
  16. breathlesss

[​IMG]

This is the picture i was talking about

I don't refute that people made many of the anicient monuments, but certain aspects of them were entirely impossible at the time...and it's more than just moving big rocks with Ollantaytambu, they are up a fucking mountain, from a quarry 30 miles away, across a river...and some are like 1000 tons

this is something we are still incapable of doing unless we reduced the angle of the mountain

and the whole "why would aliens leave" thing is because they got what they wanted and left us a bunch of secrets to discover, and once they do, they'll come back

why would they make us do the menial work...well, there was a lot of work that needed to be done, and there's only so much machinery can do, fuel, efficiency and maintenence are all sustained by the human machine

and we weren't just giving the "gods" food, we were mining precious elements....and in the case of several cultures of the times, "sacrificing" gold, etc. to the gods in the form of burying it in tombs, and dropping it in a lake, mind you an unnatural salt water lake like a mile up in the andes

and, how the fuck do you explain how basically all ancient monuments lie on patterns of planes of the planets, (not alliteratively meaning, there was a mapped out globe well before human interaction)

if you wanna get sciencey, read this shit and then just try to not believe it

THE CODE OF CARL MUNCK, AND ANCIENT GEMATRIAN NUMBERS - PART ONE
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  18. TheBigPayback

^his face destroyed me. Lol

That pic breath looks like a redering of a cross in the back and a human sacrifice on an altar? Whats the description say
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

if you wanna get sciencey lollll
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.