Alias Thread cuz nese is Drunk

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Blackanese, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

I actually like the alias niggas whether they super hate on me or not

They bring flavor to the board and I respect their hustle for using multiple accounts on a daily basis

That takes dedication, and if you're dedicated to rapmusic.com ima let you shine

For all you alias guys that came back after you openly disowned this site then I hear by welcome you back, don't be skurd to be you.

Ima let you shine, we all understand that after your exodus you realized that rm is a staple in rap message boards and as in any empire we will rise and fall. I can't hate on your sheep like behavior and if I wasn't such a dedicated member that once was laffed (laughed) at for pouring so much of time into this site then I would hate back.

I can't do that because that's not what we re about here at rm. We are a family and will always be one. Some of you were once called "traitors" but we welcome you back because that's what family does.

Rapmusic.com>>>>>>>>>the world

What did I tell y'all?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. The Trout

The Trout PISCINE

hi im the trout i see youre a blue name so maybe you can clear something up twamp said i can go wild even tell mean jokes but jook said a blue name can ban me for any reason so what do you think
    test
  3. Blackanese

I saw your thread and responded as needed

We are the most lenient message board online. With that said just don't overstep your boundaries, we aren't the fucking net police but at the same time we will absolutely not tolerate bitch ass nigganess.

I know you're an alias trying to troll me, so you already know what will and will not get you banned. As long as you're a normal person you have nothing to worry about.
    test
  4. Blackanese

A quick example of what will get you banned with the quickness

^ this will get you banned
    test
  5. The Trout

The Trout PISCINE

oh but what if youre not a person at all and youre a trout and what are those asterisks i dont get it
    test
  6. Blackanese

If you're a trout then you are above the rules

The asterisks means you posted something that got you banned cuz it will not be shown to the public
    test
  7. The Trout

The Trout PISCINE

okay great if someone steps to me ill be like

[​IMG]
    test
  8. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

that ain't hustle. that's creepiness, awkwardness, and loneliness personified.

i.e. @Neezy Hamilton
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test