Alcohol vs. Marijuana...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Accidentally stumbled upon this pic, decided to share...

[​IMG]

Any truth behind it ~ marijuana-wise?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Its true in the way that being high on weed doesnt make you aggressive, and you cant overdose and die on just it.

and the last one? "fights and injuries"? why is injuries included? seems redundant. Plus i know people who have done dumb shit while high on weed that got them injured....

i garauntee you someone who was high on weed has done atleast one of the last 3, but it wouldnt be because of the weed. But thats not to say that you arent capable of them while high.

the comparison basically only rings true because you really dont become out of control while high on weed.
    test
  3. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Booze gets me riled up and ready to kill if I drink too much..if I smoke too much tree I'll get a headache and eat some fruit loops then have a awesome nap
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've always hated this argument because it tackles a generalisation with another generalisation.

Alcohol contributes a lot of pain to wider society and there's zero debate that it's a destructive substance. But no one seems to factor in the fact that the destructive effects of alcohol are so prevalent exactly because it's legal.

This continues from that response I just posted in the spice thread. I knew nothing about drugs 5-10 years ago but I knew that I didn't like being told I was violent etc because I drink alcohol. I know a shitty argument when I see one.

So some one like me who knew nothing about drugs just sees these fucking retarded, rose tinted arguments and just assumes you're wrong.

At least with alcohol NO ONE is trying to take attention away from the negative effects.

Until you 'truth spreaders' educate yourself and make honest, thought out arguments, you're only doing damage to the public perception of drugs.
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

jaybee and i talked about this a while ago, and it's also depending on the person, he said he acts a total fool while high but can contain himself while drunk, whereas i am at least slightly high 98% of the time, but i get retarded if i drink
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

as a long time practicioner of Le Maru Ju Anna I can say that a large majority of people are susceptible to the negative effects of mother ganja. Such as Amotivational syndrome. Which is basically a fancy word for being irregularily lazy and unsocial. But its a real problem and and part of the problem is the majority of people dont even know and never know that its happening. Its one thing if youre conscious about it, its another if you have no idea. Practicing Le Maru Ju Anna can make you physically lazy and mentally lazy in excess, and i dont mean it makes you dumb, you just get lazy, have no motivation to do anything like even socialize. Dont do anything. This can have a negative impact on your life. As a matter of fact, If you ever get this it is negatively impacting your life. Check yo-self fool.
    Some people can become mentally addicted. Meaning they form the habit of being high. It becomes normal feeling and so when not high you just wanna be high cuz youre so used to being high all the time. Addiction leads to many problems we wont discuss cuz theyre obvious.
    Also with people that already are predisposed to schizophrenia, practicing Le Maru Ju Anna can make the schizophrenia come out, makes it come out sooner if it hasnt yet, and makes it come out worse. This is medical scientific fact, but you only have to worry about this if you are predisposed to schizophrenia. Overall though in my 17-18yrs of practicing, the only harm i can see its done to me personally would only be lung damage from smoking it.
    Another thing people dont think about is weed falls into the category of drugs that you shouldnt do if you have issues(mushrooms, LSD etc etc fall into this category as well). Issues like stress issues, things you have on your mind that stress you out, skeletons, or just personal issues. Because with the practice of these substances it can really trip you out about your problems. Its best to have a clear and balanced mindset. That feeling of paranoia and anxiety you can get sometimes while smoking, is from having issues you need and should fix. Its telling you to your face to fix it. the paranoia and stress comes from the denial.

All in all though I endorse the practice of Le Maru Ju-Anna.

Alcohol on the other hand... Is easy to hurt yourself with and its physically addicting. Im not saying i dont enjoy it. I do I love me some wine and beer(not together of course). Overall though in my opinion alcohol has a lot more heavy negative shit that comes with it when you weigh it all
    test
  7. jay2kbird

jay2kbird New Member

Any truth behind it ~ marijuana-wise?[/QUOTE]

REAL TALK! Marijuana hands down!
    test
  8. ChaseWilson

ChaseWilson New Member

This one time, me & my friends went to go fight this group of kids we had beef with. Well, after talking shit, we end up smoking an L, and everything was resolved. We worked out our differences--found out that we basically were about to fight over nothing--and they actually were pretty cool. Weed brings people together. Now, while alcohol is fun socially, I tend to get aggressive or big-headed, while weed is the opposite. And alcohols so much worse for your health... I'll never understand why alcohols legal but weed isn't.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cuz nobody can patent a plant that grows in nature

alcohol recipes can be patented and make lots of dollars.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.