ALBUM TRACK "Mike Dexter's Girlfriend" ORDER THE ALBUM NOW!!! FREE SHIT INCLUDED!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by littleslimlocc, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

Albums still goin strong, I'm only 9 units away from movin 100 online, which for me is a landmark - ive moved about 4 times that locally, but to hit the 100 mark online is a personal goal, i know a lot of dope emcees who sell their records who dont sell that many online, so I'm tryin to cross over and get that done.

You can arder the album @ http://www.myspace.com/instantlegend by clickin the buynow link under the album cover.

I'm tossin in loads of free shit with this, I got plenty of merch layin around, so its gotta GO

Order your copy TODAY!!!

oh yea

the track lol

http://www.soundclick.com/instantlegend

hit er up!

BTW if you're in northern cali, this song is gettin rotation in the following cities:

Yuba City
    Sacramento
    Davis
    Berkley
    Humboldt
    test
  2. littleslimlocc

test
  3. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

i like tha beat its diff. i like ya laid back style sounds smooth, flows right on point with tha beat. i really like tha story line, its hott, damn that hook is catchy i am loving that. damn that shit is real catchy. this is official man, i might have to peep into ur album a bit, stay up man keep doin ur thing

return da favor

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=933966
    test
  4. Everglaze

Everglaze Hip Hop Enthusiast

You flow on some of the most unique beats haha...I love these beats.

The guitar going off in the background sounds dope.

The flow goes well with the instrumental, and your delivery is always entertaining.

The hook fits nicely too.

What do you mean by "Dancing with Machettes and Swords" being your debut album? Didn't you drop a debut album called "Suzy Q and the horse she rode in on" back a few years ago?? lol..
    test
  5. littleslimlocc

yea i did, but i dont really consider that record anything near official, first off i wasnt even polished, second off, i wasnt playin live shows and promoting the album, third i didnt shop it and put it in anyone importants hand. For this record, i did all that, i've played 16 shows in the last 40 days to push the record, i shopped it to 100+ media outlets, which in turn got me a couple magazines covering the record and a load of radio and college radio spinning the album. Shit just went at a much harder pace with this record, I didn't pull any punches, I came confident in the product, aware that its going to be one of the most unique hip hop album everyones heard, and being unique is always a risk of failure, but I didn't let that scare or even intimidate me, I just tossed my balls to the wall. I worked so hard it drove a fuckin gap between me and my family in just 6 months of work, (from when i began recording it until up about 2 weeks ago) which has lead me to where i am. Thats why i havent touched a mic in weeks.
    test
  6. CinemA

CinemA Direct Connection/No DSL

bought it, you knwo the deal, lol, ship my shit fam! lol, send me all the extra stuff you want with it!
    test
  7. littleslimlocc

good lookin money - aye whats the haps on that track i sent you, you gona chop it up and use one of those verses i layed?? let me know so i can send you the accapellas if you want doggie
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

test
  9. Hosie

Hosie - beliverecords -

test
  10. Reign

Reign Let it...

isnt mike dexter that football jock on Cant Hardly Wait?? so his girl would be jennifer love hewitt lol.... nice title...
    test
  11. littleslimlocc

test
  12. littleslimlocc

test
  13. littleslimlocc

.....uhhh

wake the fuck up?
    test
  14. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Im listening,

quality is iLLY, nice and clear, not really feeling the beat, but it works for you, you on some different shit, like i could hear this on some college lounge high profile shit, its not street or underground its unique though, good shit, the strings get a lil repetetive, is that a sample of was someone playing and they sampled it, stay on your grind sonny, i know wat it is to try selling your own shit, my team just moved 1 thousand units and we feeling we accomplished with that, the second project is on the way, shit is dope, and ima sell it on line, too, comes wit a free mixtape, and mad contacts we might even throw a fucking shirt, ahahhaa, hustle is a hustle,,

Rhymes
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930024
    Check my shit out ^LoOk
    test
  15. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

Your delivery is dope man. Not like much I've heard before. I don't like the beat much. I don't know if I like the hook much. Overall this is pretty good man. nice job
    test
  16. littleslimlocc

appreciate you folx checkin me out
    test
  17. littleslimlocc

test
  18. littleslimlocc

test
  19. littleslimlocc

test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Before I break this down I just wanted to say you gotta show love to get love dog. Alot of these dudes on this board are reactive not proactive, and will only come peep your music if you peep their shit. Anyway on to the song

I liked this, with the live instrumental sound and all. Is this a real remix of the original song, or did you just jack the song and add it lol? Anyway your flow was pretty good on this...delivery could use some work cause people want to hear versatility and cadence now a days. This seemed kinda on the alternative/ rock side a lil too much, which is probably scaring away alot of people into actually feeling this. Alot of heads on this site aren't open to other genres and shit. This was cool though, nice concept. I feel you could of added a little bit more emotion too it, but it wasn't nothing too major. All in all this was cool. I peeped the song 1963 by the way

Check me out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929777
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.