Album cover needed...

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Keesha Ca$h, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keesha Ca$h

Keesha Ca$h New Member

What's good I'm an up and coming female artist workin on my first album and I need a nice album cover done. My name is (as you can see) Keesha Ca$h, and the album will be entitled "Thirst 4 Ca$h". Now, I DO NOT want anything madd bling bling like some Cash Money type stuff. I'm not a Bling Bling type of artist. Of course I want cash on there though, just not overboard. I don't really have any ideas for the cover, but I just want a street, grimey, dark approach to it. For example, a dark alley with money layin on the ground soaked or soemthin (just an example)...Somethin ill and creative.

Let me know who can hook this up for me. All I want for right now is the cover. Let me know ya prices and around when you can have it completed. I would also like to see some examples of some work you did...thats about it...and yeah the album will be a little explicit so PA sticker is a must lol

drop some info here
    or you can hit me on AIM: Illspitz
    or email illspitz@aol.com

Let me know, thanx...

oh yeah, also besides the payment you'll also get a copy of the album....1
    test
  2. KLeV

KLeV That Graphic Man! Damnit!

whatsup

if you'd like some work done for a pretty resonalbe price just come and talk to me. you can visit my site at www.cyfect.com for some past work.

for more present things drop me an email and i'll be more than likely to respond with some current projects

aim name - HussolMan
    email - klev@cyfect.com
    test
  3. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

yo what up keesha ca$h ..
    where u from ?
    and u got any audios online that we can peep ??
    holla back

AIM: KL3WE
    test
  4. Keesha Ca$h

Keesha Ca$h New Member

I'm from Tx originally, livin in PHX, and goin to school in Milwaukee...lol, but nah I dont have any audios on line as of yet but hopefully soon
    test
  5. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

Hi,

I could do this for you, for just a cover i could get it done for a good price, prob. round $20.

If you want to see my work go to www.mc4sight.com then click on graphic services and then porftolio.

Or email me at bkdr444@msn.com

Thanks
    test
  6. Keesha Ca$h

Keesha Ca$h New Member

^^^Cool that sounds good...I emailed you yesterday I think already, dunno if you got it. But that sounds good to me, I'm actually talkin to a couple of guys about doin this and once I see what everybody comes up with I'll decide on which one I'm gonna use...let me know the deal though

illspitz@aol.com
    test
  7. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

aigh sounds good...

im uploadin my new site rite now with the portfolio too so give it half an hour should be able to see it...

1ne
    test
  8. Keesha Ca$h

Keesha Ca$h New Member

Aiight cool let me know when alls ready
    test
  9. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

I know cause you just basically gave up on mine but its cool cause I got someone to do it.
    test
  10. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

never understood how people call themselves designers yet charge 20 bucks for a project... the reason so many talented designers are jobless.. im not saying ur not talentless as i haven't seen your work, but you need to charge more... clients should be willing to pay if they want a quality product.. neways jus my 2 cents thats always on my mnd when clients are lookin for work
    test
  11. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

NO DOUBT !!
    i know exactly what u mean dogg ...

but we all know that those people who charge $20 are only between 12-17 yrs old ... they just lookin for a lil side money ..

prolly wont even put in the effort into makin a real tyte design ..

but hey .. if u just wanna spend 20 bucks ... then i guess u really dont want a proffessional lookin package ..

much luv
    test
  12. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

Honestly if someone wants to set thier prices low let them do that . I mean it makes no sense to say that " the reason graphics designers are jobless is because the prices are low " i mean do you think more designers whould be working if everything was more expensive ? plus you have to factor in the fact that no one is going to send someone they dont know $100's of dollers . Whats the garuntee that person will deliver once he has the money?
    test
  13. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

its true though.. i work for a design firm and we have a set base of clients but when i do freelance alot of clients don't care for quality... ill give them a prototype and a set price and some kid will come around and be like ill do it for 50 bucks and a chocolate bar... client will take it because he thinks he's gettin a better deal.. its happened alot.. but im not necessairly saying that individuals are the reason designers are jobless.. also blaming clients for knowing that if you want a quality product that most of the time you'll have to pay for it.. but on another note when you said "what's the guarantee the person will deliver" .. thats what they have contracts for my friend.. you sign a contract.. client pays you half up front.. you do the work.. they pay you the other half.. no ifs ands or buts.. works everytime.. neways i think im rambling by now so ill jus stop..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.