al-aqsa mosque and the dome of the rock, is NOT the same thing ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... contrary to google, and israeli propoganda.

seriously, if you google al-aqsa the first four or five images shown are the dome of the rock and not al-aqsa. even some mosque image cd's that you can buy shows al-aqsa to be the dome of the rock. no.

why do they do this? because they don't want the world to realize what the joos are doing with the actual al-aqsa mosque. it is the second most holiest place in the hearts of all muslims worldwide, but we are not allowed to even enter it to pray in there. why?

this is al-aqsa (below).

[​IMG]

and this is the dome of the rock (below).

[​IMG]

they're both mosques, which all muslims hold dear to. but the al-aqsa mosque has more of a significance for us, considering it is the mosque that the prophet led the prayers (with all other prophets behind him in prayer) during his ascension. yes, moses, noah, even jesus was being led by the imam (head/leader) of the prayer which was muhammad.

i don't know why the joos are banning any muslim to pray in there, but they are.

[​IMG]

as you can see above, the dome of the rock is closely located to the al-aqsa mosque but they are not the same thing. but why do they do this?

because they want the world to believe that the dome of the rock IS al-aqsa, in the meanwhile do anything they want to do with the actual al-aqsa mosque. i think they believe it has solomon's temple underneath it or something.

don't be fooled ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The problem is that its ON the site that the God of Abraham Issac and Enoch the heavenly father calls his dwelling on earth. When solomons temple was there he was said to have actually dwelt there, El shadai himself. You had to kill a calf as a sacrifice for sins just to enter(since that was b4 Jesus(the ultimate attoning sacrifice)) An i understand muslims see Allah as= God and even tho we ARE all of the same God, i think if muslims really saw it like that then they wouldnt have such a problem letting solomons temple be rebuilt since their one an the same. But theres a reason why they wont allow it, an built their own temple for their own concept of God. An my comment is not making the distinction between the two just more of a comment on the differencial
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

satan has his hands in on it i have a feeling..

plus it was prophesied. that when they rebuild, is when the end will come or something like that.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Well it also says that when the abonination of desolation sets up his thrown there and begins to demand the worship of the people thats when God start flinging some heavenly stones, stoning the inhabitants of the earth that do to death as well. Im not saying thats what it is now but thats where the antichrist will switch it up from the philantrapist(sp?) speaker, and leader of the freeworld to satans answer to the holy trinity. The satanic trinty. Satan, antichrist, harlott religon(?). . . .
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you're missing the point.

people are being refrained from entering a house of worship, to worship god.

jerusalem is an entirely different topic though.

meh ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

to be specific, the joos won't let the muslims worship in there most coveted mosque correct?
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

like the saying goes

jews will be jews
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

i get that. I think its a lot of politics to the region and the fighting an unstability isnt helping the purpose for either side. When the spirit of God actually dwelt there tho if you didnt attone for your sins an went in there without the sacrifice fools would be immediately struck dead. Similar to when the isrealites carried the arch of the covenant b4 the isrealites in battle anyone within feet of the thing would just drop like a fly. Thank God for Jesus or else wed still have to kill a calf everytime we sinned. Lol. There would be no cows left. But i suppose they had to do that for marriage cerimonies and family to family covenant agreements as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lolll, i actually wish there were a few joos here that we could discuss these things with.

the only joo i remember on rm was iLL rich, and he's dead with some trannies now ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

I was trying to get sum jewish dude from aeh over last week lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.